SOMEONE STOP HIM

SOMEONE STOP HIM

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-223053_Omnichan.jpg (1440x1288, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/763567303/#763568326
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you know where he is?

madman lol

fake news

I dont his post got deleted. he's about to kill an innocent soul that doesn't know what's happening...

fake m8

He mentioned to watch out for the news in the Seattle area

nigger tongue my anus

All this build-up and planning to do what niggers do on the spur of the moment every damn day. It isn't anything to kill a random person. Want to impress someone, nail some deserving jag with a dozen armed bodyguards. Making like its a big fucking deal to kill some drunk women, how pathetic. Stalk hunting a deer with a bow is a far tougher kill than that. What a pussy.

Thats you. Nobody cares about you or your shitty bait. Everyone will have forgotten by tommorow. Go do something else with your life.

Shut up faggot noone cares

bump, I wanna hear a backstory. Can the OP of OP's screenshot please explain?

I hope this is real but highly doubt it.

Attached: lca02rbf7rfaavlzlkmt.jpg (640x640, 25K)

Apparently you do.

Oh fuck off you faggot

Attached: weird-pepe.jpg (1024x904, 115K)

Responding =/= caring fag

>Caring enough to respond

Attached: 1512973222520.jpg (1600x1202, 152K)

No let him have fun

teleports behind you
nothing personal kid

I lurked on the original thread for a bit. The OP said that he's gonna kill someone tonight and he has already estimated that it would be best to do so as a bar closes.
The OP also mentioned that he has a big yard that leads to the woods so he won't get caught ( or so he thinks).
The last thing I saw on the original thread was OP being questioned how he's gonna drag the girl to his house without making a lot of noise. The the thread 404'd

K nice, thanks. reported to FBI

You're doing it wrong.
>*Teleports behind you*
>Nothing personnel, kid

Wow I seem to have inspired some extreme butt hurt. So what gets you off about killing some random woman? Why does this cowardly act get you all moist? Does your "crush" reject you because she doesn't like sad basement dwellers?

>reported to fbi
god i hope so. Lonely bitch niggers dont deserve a break

I care about making fun of you and making you look like a retard. I don't care about what you said.

He won't go through with it, don't worry.

Thanks. I wanted to report to the FBI myself but didn't, because i couldn't tell if the OP was serious or not.

you write like an actual faggot. you sure your cock cage isn't too tight?

It seems like you care a lot more than you think, user.

Attached: 1513036738804.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Wow, not even playing this morning my friends hit me up saying that they spotted some Michael Myers looking guy in East LA, 6am in the morning. They called the cops.

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-130837__01.jpg (1080x1920, 240K)

Pls let OP be legit.

Attached: 1519791540021.jpg (460x196, 16K)

Im not OP and have no desire to kill an innocent women. My problem is with the cringy edginess of your post

Attached: 1512636881519.jpg (300x290, 39K)

(you)

roll 27 to stop crazy homicide man

rollerino

Roll

okay Sup Forums #operationdosedonald

Its seriously time to put in the work I know we can. This isn't a personal army thing. Its helping take our country back. We need to dose donald trump, at least 15 hits of lsd. In his drink, in his food. We need an in...

Guns are cliche. Sup Forums can be the hero this country deserves

dose donald

Attached: Unknown.jpg (306x165, 6K)

wanna dose me instead fam?

No, I;m just sick of shits going on about killing random people because joke or not there's going to be some dumb fuck who might get inspired. There's enough fuckers out there causing harm without motivating someone to do it for the lulz

....this is why I'm saying we need a new class of criminal. someone with LSD

Newfag kys

Then why did you tell him to try to kill someone else instead

Wut

Fuck off faggot you're not funny

woah....chill out dude. Just trying dose the president...

Attached: children-this-is-bait-27681081.png (500x522, 40K)

Meh I know but its either this or countless trap thread.

Exactly. Thats not funny and I hate trump

roll

>You're doing it wrong.
>>*Teleports behind you*
>>Nothing personnel, kid

to lazy
i should go clean my room

Rollerino

Anyone who even thinks about doing something like that is someone who I would kill by tearing off their limbs one by one

If actual and not the more likely clueless kid baiting do you think me saying "killing isn't nice" going to have any effect? Do you think, if actual, this kind of person would stand a chance against the suggested alternative target?

You have a full understanding of that guy and what he is capable of from that post?

This thread proves Sup Forums has changed.

Ehhhh b has always been selective on who it supports doing crazy shit and who it cracks down on

it would be cool if the government captured this sicko and experimented on his brain to find out which part of it is rotten. then brain scan all school-age american kids for matching patterns

>implying this hasn't been happening for decades

The only retard here is you.

Regards: different user

yeah but it's always the same with these type of threads, OP either delivers or not

that or this is some shit tier bait to get the entirety of b to stretch their asshole

oh wow its this a new copy pasta in the making? we are witnessing history people.

I dont think even the edgiest version of Sup Forums would have wanted timstamped elbow bones from a torture victim posted on their imageboard. get a grip

and then pull shitty shows like Maury and Dr Phil together

"jordan, the results are in....... you will NOT be a school shooter!"

since when did my mom come on Sup Forums

To a certain extent, yes. The fact that this person is making these kind of threatening statements in a mask indicates they want the attention and encouragement but are too hesitant to act on their own will. They need the "pump up" from their audience to act. This kind of person doesn't have the skill capability or the level of crazy needed to successfully attack a high security target.

And no, I'm not secretly wanting this dink to attack a high security target, I just don't want assholes encouraging him to attack some basically defenseless person.

not necessarily for the worst

that would be the best show on TV by far

Attached: 1374806940475.jpg (211x295, 24K)

Well, that seattles it.

then the faggot expects to get caught?

Oh wow someone took Psychology 101 and now thinks everyone is the stereotypical trope you see on CSI. Get a grip. The fact that you actually think an assumption that large has any real merit shows your inability to properly comprehend the world you live in and instead reduce it to simplistic stereotypes that confrom to your schema. Now thats psychology 102 for ya.

Let the man do his thing

Why are we acting like this is a real thing and not just a guy with a mask who has internet access?

>this

/thread.

"I think it was juror #7 who said 'Let the man do his thing'. Everyone was in disbelief, but eventually juror #7 persuaded the rest of the jury that kidnapping, torture, and murder weren't crimes afterall.

Attached: Nice.jpg (218x231, 7K)

? ? ?

Attached: saywhat.jpg (480x299, 17K)

Lol why do u faggots care so much, if she’s a lazy drunken whore she ain’t important lol

i smell crusty socks and mountain dew

why do people think I'm the Michael Meyers fuck tryna bait? I'm honestly worried, what if we actually save a life and that basically changes the whole world? fuck everyone on this thread calling me a faggot. peace and love xxx

Faggot

Isn't OP in picture just that stupid femanon that always makes threads asking for pictures of peoples' eyes?

theres not much we can do aside from warning people about the Degenerate of the Day

tomorrow will be some other yokel threatening to kill themself or others

agents browse the boards so weve got to trust that they have a better grasp of the threat's validity than we do.

You're right.

thank you honestly

>lazy drunken whore
Are you talking bout your mom? That's the only explanation to how such a retard as yourself was given birth

That motherfucker better hope I don’t see him snatch up a young woman, because I too have a big back yard and I will make sure he never sees the light of day again to possible ever do that sorry shit!!

thebarchive.com/b/thread/763567303/#763568326

typical trump supporters. fucking
little white racist faggots
serial killer wannabe
I'll give you my address try find
me instead faggot, I'll fucking flay
you alive.. love to hear you squeal
little white racist serial killer wannabe.

take your pills and relax faggot

Would have responded sooner but real life was calling. Actually PhD in Psychology but just experience with people is enough to make my assessment. I don't see why you're so up on this. My whole issue is people shouldn't be promoting random killings, jokingly or otherwise. You say your not for this but are putting in a lot of argument counter. There's a lot of crap on /b (there's your cue Andy guy) and this is more than likely just a baiter but on the chance it isn't we don't need people offering encouragement. Not keen on the one's encouraging the "I'm going to suicide posts" either but at least that doesn't bring harm to other peoples families.

ITT: retard brainlets

you can definitely tell that this fag took the bait

you don't know shit, son

whites are less racist than blacks

Attached: racism on black twitter compilation.jpg (2800x1964, 1.2M)

why do you even talk to each other? it's not like you'll change anyone's mind...

Actually I do know there are more suitable underground boards for people sharing trophies and sadistic stories. Its not Sup Forums and it never was. Sorry to ruin your sekret club illusion dork

exactly, brainlets will never learn how to debate or think logically, they should not have the right to vote

why?

you know damn well old Sup Forums would encourage him until he does it and then get him arrested

Attached: DpQ9YJl.png (700x700, 21K)