It's over. Star Wars is finished

It's over. Star Wars is finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cFKhV_X6-cg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did this racist bigot get fired yet

how does one become a writer for a major hollywood blockbuster while still having the mind and moral grasp of a child?

that's redundant

Are you ready for Grand Moff Lo'ald Grumpf, the bad empire guy in Rogue One?

the annoying part is it's not even their project, that shit belongs to george lucas

>the new Death Star is just a giant fucking wall in space to keep Rodians and Twi'Leks out

>Weitz

color me surprised

Well duh.
It's never exactly been a secret that the Empire is basically WWII Germany.

The rebel alliance seemed to be pretty human centric

Ironically this tweet implies that only whites are human and that non-whites are aliens.

>Star Wars
>white

What the fuck? The "humans" in Star Wars are not from Earth thus they cannot be white or black or arab or anything.

I like to think that discourse was better before the internet but I struggle.

are you actually this naive or do you think feigned confusion makes you look more intelligent?

How could it be a white supremacist organization when it's ran by a big, black, nubian god.

THE REBELS ARE TERRORIST

Didn't they literally have a black dude working for them last movie

is that why there are none in the new movies?

I'm sure in their minds he's one of the "uncle tom" black conservatives who's too dumb to know how to vote for the right massah

>that diversity

From my point of view the rebels are white.

They have that fish guy and the lad with the ears

Have u SEEN any of the leaked Sony emails?

Hollywood isn't about skill.

It's about how much literal and figurative dick you can suck.

>white supremacy means white people can't benefit from the labour of other races
>being this historically illiterate

From my point of view the empire is terrorists.

>this is the person who wrote the new Star Wars film.

please George come back! WERE SORRY. SO SO SORRY!

But there are black storm troopers!

Darth vader was voiced by a black guy!

The allied with Lando Calrissian!

Talk about sell in trends. jeez.

Star Wars may have always had a racial subtext but it never had a racial text because it would make no fucking sense at all since it's a setting where Earth and all its baggage literally never existed.

Seven movies in, was there EVER any specific mention or even hint in dialogue of Finn or Lando or Mace's skin color differentiating them from the people around them?

my god hes right, not a single negro

So it's treason then

George Lucas has praised the creative freedom of the USSR. George is a commie while the new Star Wars makers are libs. Do you really prefer a commie to libs?

Star Wars ep so called 1-3 and 7 never happened.
There are only three SW movies, starting with Darth Vader capturing Leia and ending with the emperors death on the second death star.
No other movies were made. Ever.

Too late for apologies.

Only white supremacy.

>White supremacist (human)
Is he implying non whites aren't human?

What's a "Nubian"?

At least they're admitting that white people are the only humans.

Hasn't the Empire always been the Nazis? Why are you all so surprised when someone points it out?

(((Hollywood))) Writer

The empire were human supremacists not white supremacists. There's a difference, you slimy chode.

#GreenLivesMatter

Kangs of the Melanoid peoples who built all the worlds greatest cultures before the tricknology of the white devil stole it, who were made by a mad scientist on Cyprus for presumably some reason

>Hasn't the Empire always been the Nazis?
No.

And the TOS Federation wasn't, right?

Its 2016, why are there still lunatics that think white supremacy is real?

>who were made by a mad scientist on Cyprus for presumably some reason
He was trying to genetically engineer the most evil creature in the universe

An extinct relative of black people.

Yeah but why? I don't remember that ever being explained, was Yakub just attempting the greatest shitpost in history?

that's like something a butthurt millennial would say but he's like in his 40's lel.

>Jews unironically wonder why everyone hates them

It was over since years ago. This is just some faggots showing, again and again, their true colors. Nothing really new.

Whats the name of that new book (aka canon) that has a black imperial officer?

you don't believe american chattel slavery was white supremacist in nature?

That's obviously what he's saying with that tweet. They're human supremacists based on real life white supremacists.

I don't see what's wrong with this?
First of all, it's obvious that the empire is nazi germany, second of all, they were always into human superiority.
If you look at the original trilogy, aliens were quite clearly supposed to be minorities. George was a racist, so he made all the male aliens slimy and scummy. But he was into non-white chicks, so all the alien girls are exotic beauties.

>liberals keep acting like this
>they are still crying and wondering why Trump won the election
everyone is sick of this shit. their time is coming.

There were white slaves as well, so no

he just wanted to get the word white in there somehow

Except that's directly contradicted too

A fucking alien is the closest thing Sheev has to an actual friend

Who is lando?

No you fucking retard it was done to get free labor, humans have always enslaved eachother.

A guy who was working for the Empire until the Battle of Endor?

no, sheev's empire was human supremacist

it's speciest, not race related

what did he mean by this?

>Has the safety pin Twitter activist thing stapled to the Rebel logo

I really miss George Lucas now, I'd rather have that dusty out of touch liberal than these social-liberal millenial style group of retards that think they're fighting actual fascists and neo-nazis on the opposite side of their beliefs.

>everyone
>got less votes

he won because some voters matter more than others apparently

Quota hires.

Yakub just wanted to do science

At least commies are honest, they want you dead and are happy about it. Liberals want you to thank them as they fuck everything up in the name of (((progress)))

I wonder what George Lucas thinks of this.

STARWARS KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH KEK MY SIDES

>hurr how does the electoral college work
a liberal vote in California is still worth more than any other state

oh shit

was he actually /ourguy/?

The Empire was always an allegory for Nazis. Did you really go over your heads that this tweet triggers you?

>Thrawn
>Jango
>Snoke
>Plagueis
>Finn

Empire are really bad at being White Supremacists

free labor for whom?

>humans have always enslaved eachother
largely for the benefit of their own race

shut the fuck up

Uncle Toms

>being this mad at something that was so obvious.

A lot of you clearly never grew during the Bush days, all the media is liberal and they will make sure young people don't fall for the alt-cuck meme. Get over it.

to fit that narrative you'd have to have the whites be a higher class than the rest inside the empire. which is not canon at all in the universe, it's never been that way.

Shit, I just remembered

When Kevin Smith brought up the whole "What about the innocent people who were building the Death Star and died when it got blown up" argument, George Lucas countered that the Death Star was built by Geonosians and their deaths didn't matter because they're just "large termites"

It's right on the Attack of the Clones DVD

youtube.com/watch?v=cFKhV_X6-cg

For picking european crops in the New World to export for profit.
I hate this how any fascist government in fiction is called Nazi its annoying as shit.

Wtf as an asian i love the Empire now

The relationship between white supremacism and atlantic chattel slavery in America isn't as simple as you make it out to be.

While it was the location and lack of stability (which only got worse with slavery) that encouraged Europeans and Americans to enslave them, as time went on a justification for this slavery was considered more and more neccessary as people began to question that kind of thing and become more aware of it.

That's where the white supremacist stuff hops in, with loads of pseudo-scientific and theologican nonsense in attempt to justify the slaves the owned.

>bringing up the electoral college as if it matters in the current discussion

lmao, americans

GLM movement when?

>large termites
>primitive, but clearly have clothes and culture and basic civilization

what did george mean by this

>bringing up the electoral college as if it matters in the current discussion

>he won because some voters matter more than others apparently

Why are yuropoors so retarded?

What a rat.

which race benefited from the free labour, retard?

in america, slaves (that is, actual slaves, not indentured servants) were overwhelmingly black

Why would George even comment on this?

>George Lucas countered that the Death Star was built by Geonosians
He didn't counter shit. They were specifically talking about the death star in Jedi. It being built in a hurry, and using any labor they could get their hands on.

And Da Roofa validates the opinion that a contractor exercises moral judgement of the jobs he takes. So no one "innocent" was blown up with the second death star because they were all complicit in its construction.

Yeah but it was subtle because it was human supremacy over aliens, not evil whites versus everyone that isn't white.

No wonder so many SMALL DICKED WHITE BOI LOSERS love Darth Vader, Storm Troopers and the Empire.

Pic related.

Fuck White People And Fuck Drumpf

We the descedents of British, French, Spanish, and Portuguese did, all other europeans didnt do nothing.
We dont need a reason to justify the enslavement of blacks, we needed free labor and we got it end of story.

>I hate this how any fascist government in fiction is called Nazi its annoying as shit.
Your personal autist OCD about literal technicalities is not at the top of anyone's list to address. The point that is meant is usually taken by people of stable mental condition whether the allegory is perfect or not. It's a fictional story made for entertainment purposes primarily aimed at children 8-12.

>salty nemoidian

He sold it to Disney

Friendly reminder to ignore JIDF posts

>We dont need a reason to justify the enslavement of blacks
Is that why they went to huge ends to justify the enslavement of blacks?
Don't know why you're saying we either, people involved in the slavery we're talking about are all dead mate.