At what age did you realize that weed is shit?

At what age did you realize that weed is shit?

Attached: 41Cf9RmFdwL._SX355_.jpg (355x339, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ElpDnArfESY
cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/hp/cannabis-pdq
sciencebasedmedicine.org/medical-marijuana-as-the-new-herbalism-part-2-cannabis-does-not-cure-cancer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sage

When I smoked a dick instead

16, because all my friends were smoking and being lazy fags while i was out hustling AKA studying the blade

Attached: 779ab96.jpg (900x600, 22K)

wassup lil buttmad hashboy, u troublin?

youtu.be/ElpDnArfESY

Ever since I was born. Everyone who smokes weed without any specific purpose other than "DUDE WEED LMAO" is a fucking loser and probably won't get far in life.

Attached: 1521687014458.png (411x411, 327K)

When I was a twelve year old lad. But then I smoked at 19 and kept at it at 40 now. Life is great.

22 after I became dependant on that shit to have a normal day. Fuck that garbage.

at 20
im 21 now and i still smoke daily. i just cant kick the habit. i got out of a bad coke addiction all by my self but still havnt managed to quit smoking..

I smoke and I make 230k a year without even sweating. And I have friends who make.muvh more than me in parallel lines of work
You should change the crowd you hang out with.
Losers don't need weed to be losers. They just are

u have any advice to give when it comes to career?

when i saw my brother become schizophrenic cause of too much weed, thats why that drug is illegal, every drug should be illegal and drug dealers should get executed. Please stop doing drugs your gonna ruin your life. :)

Stick to what you think you are good at and learn more about it. Don't feel bad or put down to do low paying jobs at first, it's all about building up your CV
When I was in my early twenties I did jobs that barely payed minimum but I wanted to put them.on my CV so I put up with them. Long term it payed off

lmao schizophrenia runs in your family, faggot. your genes are inferior and you should feel inferior. I make 80k a year salary working as a therapist in a drug rehab and i smoke weed everyday after work. keep taking your pain pills and talking shit about weed, il see you and your idiot brother in therapy

Statistically speaking, a big percentage of weed consumers are fucking losers. The vast majority, even. This has been shown in a study by APS, the Association for Psychological Science. Even if you're an exception, that doesn't change the facts and statistics. There is no apparent reason why anyone would do anything illegal (assuming you are living in a country where Marijuana is illegal) for absolutely no reason other than, my mentioned, "dude weed".

Wait, so you are making less than your friends and the only difference between you and them is that you smoke weed? Kind proved a point there huh?

ahahahhahaah nigga u a silly nigga

statistically speaking alot of people who smoke weed have cancer

idk if your qualifications for "Loser" are based on income but the people who use it medicinally probably have bigger problems than how much money they make

When I was a teenager, because back then I believed everything I was told. Stupid kid.

this was for

You post this everyday. Why are you so buttmad about a substance no more harmful than alcohol?
Also sage

marijuana killed my father and raped my mother

Attached: sharkkk.gif (125x125, 18K)

Weed doesn't cure cancer retard, that's an urban legend.

>other than, my mentioned, "dude weed".
>without any specific purpose other than "DUDE WEED LMAO"
You might need some reading classes.

Bc you get triggered enough to reply.

wassat lil' hasboi triggurd cause people don't like shittier drugs?

weed is good you fucking niggers what chu talkin about it makes my brain grow i get smarter everyday smoking weed. soon im gonna be the next steven hawkings baby

My friends smoke to. Don't be a smartass.

currently 22 and just about done with it

what was the feeling you guys had? just woke up one day and didn't feel like it?

Attached: Snapchat-1728556309592573040.jpg (1080x1920, 389K)

are you an idiot?

>anybody who says dude and weed in the same sentence is a loser

kys hipster

What the fuck are you even talking about anymore? This just proves my point, you can't even grasp a simple meaning out of a simple sentence. Dropped, loser.

I hate potheads! They dumb as shit

Pmuch, used to smoke every day, then at a moments notice I realized how dumb I was laughing like a monkey at retarded jokes and being absentminded in general. Asked myself if this is actually fun, threw away the joint and moved on.

If you're gonna do drugs do something hard or don't do them at all.

Weed doesn't cure cancer, prove me wrong.

imo its a person thing

some people have really bad trips too often to like

I have bad trips too but haven't had one in years

the high just gets boring after while.

at age 11, not my type of drug

You're a fucking moron. Statistically speaking faggots like you and these other crybaby little bitchs crying about some fucking weed. Harvard med has disproved most of the lies spread about this plant, including the shit spewing from your faggot hole. Shut your uneducated cock holster you government shilling faggot.

1 month before i turned 22

Attached: 1521350424406.png (532x398, 367K)

Occasional or weekend smoking is cool but everyday smoking is not wise nor healthy.

Attached: 1518997756051.webm (400x400, 390K)

When they drug test at work

Hmm make $5,000 a week or get stoned?

I don't think I will belive you over Harvard med, asshole shill.

GET ST0NED BRUH WAT U TALKIN ABOUT

Wot.

Attached: image.jpg (428x410, 57K)

Show some sources.

Weed doesn't cure cancer. It lessens the pain sure, doesn't cure it.

When I started selling weed. I realized these dopes were spending all their money on pot, already broke, no work ethic, and spending what could be a bill on pot. Then the other half of pot smokers were only doing it to be cool. I call them the designer pot heads. They would buy a bag if it had a Nike swoosh on it. These are the dopes who will post pictures on Instagram of their buddage, looking for praise. I still have no problem with weed, i just dont smoke it. I have more appreciation for the old heads who smoke. The guys who go out and bust ass, then come home to a fat doobie and a cold beer. That's what I consider myself to be. Only I come home to sell pot and make more cash

Good job you are an idiot.

Nobody said weed cures cancer faggot. Lrn2Readingcomprehension

it causes lung cancer.
It possibly reduces prostate cancer, since it drops testosterone

user never said it does, he just said people with cancer smoke.

cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/hp/cannabis-pdq

What the hell do you do for a job?

Potential fresh pasta right here

this user does

He’s probably a trucker, they can make that kind of $$ easy.

We all get to the exact same place in life. Dead.

Started to realize it at 22, used to smoke it all the time but now I don’t really give a shit. I might go a month without smoking it now and when I do it isn’t how it used to be. It isn’t really fun to just get stoned alone all the time. I know plenty of successful people who smoke weed but that shit can easily sap all of your ambition if you let it. That said I don’t think it has any more potential for abuse than alcohol.

Check'd.
Dayam. I have a truck licence in my shit country (New Zealand) and I would make max $1000 a week, which is like $750 USD I suppose

More recently, scientists reported that THC and other cannabinoids such as CBD slow growth and/or cause death in certain types of cancer cells growing in lab dishes. Some animal studies also suggest certain cannabinoids may slow growth and reduce spread of some forms of cancer.www.cancer.org/treatment/treatments-and-side-effects/complementary-and-alternative-medicine/marijuana-and-cancer.html This is just an American study, America doesn't like drugs it can't tax the shit out of, so it's illegal. Get out my face with this shit. Other countries already know better. Docs that know better know it also helps with opioid addiction.

>toot toot

Nice gta reference

DUDE WEED LMAO

from age 0-19 then i smoked it and think it's cool

Yeah, you stop getting high, because the cells it affects literally burn themselves to death, so adapt by massively slowing their metabolism, meaning getting high only brings you to a normal state, and when you are sober, your brain is now stunted

Yeah well it feels like the exact opposite. I’m a normal functioning person working in a high stress tech environment but I turn into a silent retard whenever I smoke now. Used to not be that way

those cannabinoids work exclusively on your own endogenous cannabinoid receptor system. all blooded lifeforms have an endogenous cannabinoid receptor system throughout the body that can directly modulate immunity and mood, so this information is expected rather than surprising.

Also while everyone thinks “dude weed” when the kind they inject for cancer treatment doesn’t get you high.

Holy shit you really believe that bullshit you are saying don't you. Do you even know what your cb1 and cb2 are for?

They MIGHT have positive effects on SOME type of cancers ALONGSIDE chemotheraphy.

People dont smoke a joint and their tumors pop out of existance.

This user is spot on. Research into THC and other cannabinoids is extremely promising but it can't be studied properly until the feds legalize it. Look for studies out of Israel and you'll see how much promise there is in this plant. Any naysayers can fuck off, in the words of Bill Hicks "take all your records and burn em cause the people that wrote those songs.... REAL FUCKIN HIGH"

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-01-16-20-39.png (684x577, 236K)

What the fuck are you fucking stupid. They don't inject shit. Do you even know anyone with cancer

cannabis helps cope with the effect that chemo and other cancer treatments have on people

Come to Canada and do the winter roads, $$ vs risk which do you want more?

This guy gets it

This guy fucking gets it. Woke

it can get you high, meaning most of the known psychoactive cannabinoids share immunomodulatory effects, but due to the conflict of interest between herbal truly effective 'unpatented, naturally-drived' treatments present to and the pharma-med industry's business model, they surely want to remove the psychoactive effects and use only non-psychoactive cannabinoids for their own research.

True, agree, doesn't cure cancer.

>Look for studies out of Israel
Or literally anywhere else in the world that isn't Jewish

Attached: 1414600723156.gif (423x500, 228K)

Chemotherapy, more often then not, makes cancer systemic. They more then might have positive effects. You aren't very educated on this subject. Don't let that stop you from talking out your ass though. I'm just gonna hit my bowl and laugh at you like you're a sad clown.

Tetrahydrocannibinol is one of over 100 cannibinoids found in weed and the only one responsible for getting you high, it’s removed from the stuff they use to treat cancer patients, so again NO you can not get high from the stuff used for treatment.

I feel the exact same way. I never smoke before going out now because of this

Oh look, someone else that is as educated as a circus clown.

Yea I mean, I have first hand experience only, don't know shit, guess I was just smoking it wrong.

Pretty much like everyone else that died of cancer, did it wrong lmao.

Drop the pot, your brain is clouded.

Weed doesn't cure cancer, it's a fact.

The same day I realized transsexuals are just retarded children spewing bullshit... MALE. OR. FEMALE. THERE IS NO OTHER OPTIONS, TRANSFAGS WILL DIE A LONELY LIFE HOPEFULLY OF SUICIDE

Doesn't cure cancer, just suppresses it so I can be treated later on when available

First off mister sad clown, ya eat the oil, ya don't smoke it, or inject it, furthermore anyone that has gone through this treatment has come out on top. So yeah, you're doing it wrong.

Cannabis cures Cancer.

Attached: 530f265303cf3.jpg (960x720, 115K)

We just covered that it kills cancer cells. You're late to the party shill

What do you do?

Ya was administered a thing called Sativex alongside regular smoking, didn't do shit.

Sorry bro, weed is trash.

If it cured cancer you'd think ppl wouldn't die cause of it.

I used to face blunts of dank back to back in my teens but now a couple hits of some good shit can put me on my ass

Not always, might surpress it, might not, didn't work for me.

Actually it suppressed it for about 3 months, then went into turbo mode.

weed does not cure cancer

sciencebasedmedicine.org/medical-marijuana-as-the-new-herbalism-part-2-cannabis-does-not-cure-cancer/

Or maybe losers are attracted to drugs, instead of the drugs turning people into losers.

I smoke all day and enjoy my family and career.

We have to confront that many problems we have aren't someone or someone's fault. It's you. You're the reason your life sucks.

This.
Losers tend to girate tward drugs and alcohol but it is not what makes them losers. They we're worthless "it's the world not my fault" up to no good and don't even bother to try kind of people. Drugs didn't make them this way but was just a crutch

Yes people tend to.confuse between the facts. Marijuana eases the payment n and the side effects of cancer treatments. It does not in itself cure or treat cancer.
Same thing goes for many other disease as ALS. Weed is perscribed to make the patient more comfortable and ease the symptoms and pain but it is not in any way considered as a "treatment"

Same troll thread everyday gets old.