Well Sup Forums, is Sandusky innocent?

Well Sup Forums, is Sandusky innocent?

I thought he's already in jail

sure, it was just innocent horseplay. no need to slap the chains on him, sounds like they were too tough.

nah but his crime was victimless those boys were little seductresses

dindu nuffin

they were literally asking for it

I wonder if it was worth it for him considering he got a good 40 some years of horseplay in before getting caught.

[rhythmic slapping intensifies]

Probably not, it probably felt good while he was doing it but I'm sure he felt ashamed and quite bad about the public humiliation for him and everyone he worked with

Sandusky is incarcerated.
The recent convictions&sentencings are of PSU administrators.

anyone who has spent time in PA outside of Philly and Pittsburgh knows the power of PSU. i'm shocked anything happened at all.
everyone involved should pay dearly for their crimes. the abuse of innocent children makes me very angry and to know an institution as powerful as PSU covered it up for DECADES makes me furious. Pull all federal funding. Let the students go to Rutgers and OSU.

Is this person legally retarded?

Like I mean, seriously, do they have Down's Syndrome or what.

>pull all federal funding
They should kill the football program but come on dude, there are thousands of people who work at PSU that have nothing to do with this nastiness

Ziegler's been on this crusade for years. Originally he only defended Paterno but now he goes so far as to say Sandusky was framed.

the institution can't just keep chugging along like nothing happened. the trusteeship and management of PSU was witting.
the rape of children is pure evil and PSU let it happen and then covered it up.
unless you make a clean break - auction off all assets of the institution for the benefit of the victims and start over - you are tainted.

no horseplay allowed in the workplace

As a foreigner it's fascinating to see how certain sections of Penn State staff and ex-students have managed to pretend this never happened

as a New Jerseyite I can say the same

It's too big of an institution and encompasses too many Innocents to do that. Like I said, let the Athletics departments take the brunt as this whole thing is their fault. And obviously those administrators who played a role. Why should a chemistry department lose their jobs because a football coach raped kids?

Just playing devil's advocate no bully plz. Did any of these victims ever reveal themselves and didn't they all get big paydays?

At least from what I remember more people kept dogpiling on with stories, were always John Does and got paid. The sentiment was so deeply against Sandusky and Penn State at that point I could see illegimate claims being mixed up with real ones.

He is but a couple of the Penn State administrators who helped cover it up also got prison sentences.

I feel like you shouldn't be able to pass judgment on Sandusky unless you've had a kid's dick in your mouth

don't knock it until you've tried it

hnnggg

Why would you defend that guy? I don't get it.

This news makes me think of the recent Baylor rape scandals.
Any new updates, and anyone going away for that one yet?

Great thread

Loled heartily

...and his family...

some of the claims being made up is still quite different from being innocent though