Sup retards

sup retards
So I'm trying to quit smoking, had 10 days no smoke, then bought 2 packs, smoked those in a day, went 4 days without one after that.
And now I just had one and I hate myself.

Tell me what a piece of shit I am so I can quit it once and for all.

Attached: 1200px-Cigarette_DS.jpg (1200x795, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

furaffinity.net/user/talrasha/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

move unto nicotine gum first or snus, you need to break the habits of lighting up first and get used to not smoking

then break the nicotine addiction

vape

furaffinity.net/user/talrasha/

Paul McKenna - quit smoking course. Thank me later. 6 months without smoking. Quit cold turkey.

^^

Attached: 3798654.jpg (480x809, 216K)

People always advice on quitting cold turkey. But that will only leave you with the craving of "I'll just have one". Like said, you need to lower the dosage on nicotine so your body gets used not getting a lot until you just stop needing nicotine. But make sure to stick to that plan

Vaporizing e-liquid doesn't do the same thing as a cigarette.

tried vaping, its absolute shit imo

It still feels like smoking, and there is nicotine. +Less harmful

Then just:
1. Take the course
2. Go cold turkey
3. Make consequences for yourself or w partner etc
4. fucking die because you're
>a piece of shit

yea, ive did it cold turkey, it was an absolute torture.
That was month ago, during that time ive had maybe 4 packs a cigs
and imo 4 packs in a month is better then 3 packs a day.

just quit Sigourney Weaver style, light one up and just hold it until it burns out. Job done.

Don't give up, just keep trying. Sort of how I quit after 40 years and several previous failures.
Quit.
Went about 10 days, broke down, smoked 1/2 pack, quit again.
Went about 2 weeks, broke down, smoked about 6 or 7, quit again.
Repeat with longer times, less cigs.
Last time I lapsed was about 4 or 5 months ago, had 2 puffs.
Still count the original quit dates as my quit dates. Makes it easier to quit again after the lapses if I don't reset the date.

move onto negative reinforcement
everytime you feel the urge to smoke a cigarette punch yourself in the balls
if that doesn't make the urge go away repeat until it's gone
if this continues to fail at killing the cravings then step things up a notch and start scrubbing your asshole with steel wool pads until you see blood
sooner or later you mind will start to associate the craving for a cigarette with pain and try to avoid it
retrain your brain OP

currently close to 3 weeks cig free, quit cold turkey no problem. my secret: get the flu, you'll feel like shit anyway and won't be craving that bad lol

Smokings good for ya!
I´ll die with a cig on my lips.

But if you're smoking cigarettes and then you vaporize you won't like vaping as much.

Quiting things are for underachieving faggots. Be a winner and keep keeping on.

Attached: 794a9f4756dd2758881b3e8c4268753a_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

We're retards ? YOU'RE the one smoking .

this actually worked for me for a bit, i was so hangover one time that i quit smoking for 3 month

The trick is to not hate yourself if you crack and smoke one.
Just move on.
The only method that has ever worked for me is cold turkey and sheer will power.
Sometimes I'd inhale as if I were smoking but with an invisible cigarette.
Good luck my man. Don't be hard on yourself. Nicotine is a fucked up drug to quit but it's very possible to do so.
Don't jump on the vape train or nicotine gum thing, either.
Your lungs (and entire vascular system) are gonna thank you.

have you tried Juul user? I know they get meme'd alot but I quit using a juul after smoking just under a pack a day for 10 years

>trying
how can cigarette addiction be real like just dont smoke them nigger like just walk away

The fuck is wrong with you? You try cold turkey, actually go more than a week, and THEN relapse? You had it in the bag, retard.

Nothing wrong with smoking