So it’s been like a week or so, and I’ve been pondering about this fellow right here...

so it’s been like a week or so, and I’ve been pondering about this fellow right here. when the livestream happened and he actually became an hero I was laughing hysterically like a chimp on crack. felt pretty bad about it later. been thinking about it all week. what’s happening to me, am I really becoming like you all? savages? give me answers
>theres nowhere id rather be
>than Sup Forums

Attached: 5EE74E60-4010-4741-87C8-32FD0D00CF34.png (675x531, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegudda.com/canadian-teen-live-streams-suicide-with-call-of-duty-style-ksg-shotgun-his-mom-walks-in-as-he-pulls-the-trigger/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares about this shitskin. There's literally billions of them

sauce?

Attached: 1307520916805.jpg (302x450, 23K)

thegudda.com/canadian-teen-live-streams-suicide-with-call-of-duty-style-ksg-shotgun-his-mom-walks-in-as-he-pulls-the-trigger/

What the actual fuck made him a hero? The memes? The laughs?

what made him an hero was the attention he brought to himself

Makes sense I guess, but still, it's pretty fun to watch it over and over again

"an hero" not "a hero" jesus christ you newfag lurk moar

does his face get blown off?
the vdieo wont fucking start

well gee oh my bad. Maybe you should become an hero yourself.

its never as funny as you made it out to be OP. did you watch the full end of the video where the mom comes in screaming?
statistically like over 100 kids do this to themselves every day privately
youre becoming a desensitized person but whether you continue to be a cynic or turn into a real human bean is up to you

Attached: 1518536068276.webm (720x404, 1.81M)

I've seen this and up until now, I thought this was one of those 4chn jokes and fake. Now I'm starting to realize, that the kid actually killed himself in front of a whole world to see. That's pretty fucked up. Who would laugh about it anyways? I wouldn't watch that stream if I'd realize it was for real. Fuck all of you who watched it and thought this was funny.

what if it was a pretty big fuckin top lel

Attached: B93F5290-60B3-4AF0-85B5-47422E8F1AFC.jpg (519x600, 133K)

Watch this for 5 minutes and try not to laugh.

Attached: AnHeroFag.gif (480x270, 926K)

you disgusting psycho fag, i like you

Lost

You've become a true member. Now it's time for you to an hero as well.

Attached: ZomboMeme 15032018100859.jpg (422x442, 26K)

Also, is that fucking dispatcher retarded or what? And his mom was acting like her dog got ran. This whole situation is fucked up.

The tarp is a joke, no doubt about it. I did chuckle about that. Never kill yourself using a rare sawed-off style 12guage indoors where your parents and siblings live. What a mess. Have the decency to lay in the back yard grass ffs. Also the kids encouraging him to do it were funny in a 'I dont want to live on this planet anymore' sort of way.

you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded

fuck off you little underage faggot

>to the beat of this gif
SPOOPY SPARY SPELETUNS SEND SHRIVULS DOWN UR SPYNE

Newfagging?
You just have to lurk more, you are just transitioning between being a normie and being an user.
Keep it up and one day, you too will hate the jews and niggers!

Seriously retarded dispatcher. Making the mom inspect her son's stump and brain slop. Notice the paramedic shows up, takes one look, and asks the mom to go downstairs.

>when the livestream happened and he actually became an hero I was laughing hysterically like a chimp on crack
>felt pretty bad about it later
You were always like this.

I guess that's just what it is now. No one lurks anymore. They think everything is a joke or a fake. They're not even here for the happenings anymore.

*plop plop plop plop*

Attached: 1352021021656.jpg (266x265, 27K)

Attached: 1521771877004.gif (342x193, 1.98M)

Newfag, It's time to become an hero...

>ksg propels like a rocket

>And his mom was acting like her dog got ran.
Shock does weird shit to the way people act.

>Seriously retarded dispatcher. Making the mom inspect her son's stump and brain slop.
I didn't listen to the thing, what did the dispatcher actually say? Is there a transcript?

after the mother clearly says her son shot himself. the dispatcher tells her to calm down. dispatcher "Is he breathing?" "Where is the attacker now?" "Where is your son shot?" Mother replies "In the Head! He has no brain" (actual quote)
Dispatcher: "Where is the weapon?" "Are their any secondary injuries?"

Attached: sudoku.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

>see gif
>don’t laugh
>try to think of a song
>Michael Jackson singing Wheels on the Bus to an hero user blowing his head off
>topkek.mp3

Lol his mom did not give a shit about him.

Lurking on R9k