Who wins in a fight?

Who wins in a fight?

Tony but only if he gets in a good suckerpunch to start with.

its in the correct order

>fist fight
Tony
>battle of the wits
Walt
>drink-off
Don

Did Walt ever fight? I can't remember

Don can throw a punch. Never seen the Soprano but I'm sure he wins though

[heavy breathing intensifies]

*eats another slice of capicola*

Walt roughed up a young teen boy by sneaking up behind him and hitting him when he wasn't looking.

Don was in the military, soprano would hire

>not having McNulty instead of Walt

Even though he was a big fat guy Tony was strong, Don is a big guy but we never really see him fight except for the drunken brawl with Duck. Walter got his ass kicked by Jesse. My money is on Tony due to his violent nature and anger. Don isn't a fighter at heart and neither is Walter.

Don is actually a bitch when cornered, Duck kicked his ass.

Walt has nothing to live for so he'd go all out, but is disadvantaged due his cancer

Tony knows how to busy balls

My money is on Tony.

Watch it Bobby

Fair fist fight: Tony>Walt (full non-cancermode)>Don

We've seen Walt can, at the very least take a punch, and isn't too bad at giving from his fight with Jessie. That being said, Tony probably has been in his fair share of fights through his life, and was used to violence before the age of 51.

Don just kind of sucks when it comes to a physical altercation. He got btfo'ed by Duck ez, and smokes and drinks like a motherfucker.

Battle to the death taking place in large city: Walt>Tony>Don

This should be obvious. Walt is Light-tier at manipulation, strategy, etc.

Tony, obviously.

Don was stupid drunk when he "fought" Duck, it really doesnt count.

Tony.

Don got his ass handed to him by Duck, a man fifteen years his senior. Walt was afflicted with cancer. Tony, on the other hand, started off as muscle in his dad's organization and would have picked up fighting skills that way, even if he's a fat old man now.

Walter with prep time, Tony is already dead so it's really a 1v1.

In Don's defense, Duck killed seventeen men on Okinawa

So was Duck.

To be fair, I got the feeling Duck was some sort of commando during WWII, and is probably in the best shape of all the mad men (as opposed to Don who more or less spent the Korean war pissing his pants.) That being said, he still got his ass kicked by a man 15 years his senior, and does little but drink and smoke.

He was an interior decorator?!

>Did Walt ever fight?

He fought Jessie and got his ass handed to him.

At least don was in the army

Yeah but didn't he get the real Don killed?

Yes. Don enlisted at the height of the war, when training would have been very lax, and the 'accident' that got him sent home occurred a few days after he arrived at his first actual posting.

So he was barely ever in it. Doesn't mean anything in terms of his fighting ability.

Walter is fucked. But Don was in the army and Tony is a thug so it's a hard call.

Walter could win if he like, planned ahead of time and put resin in their whisky or something.

Tony has an IQ of 136

Tony is the only one who has actually been in several fights and is also much stronger. Also he's kind of a psycho which usually helps in a street fight.

Don's a sucker punching little bitch.

At least spell it "right".

Tony. Not even a question, we see him fight a few times, and he beats the shit out of a 20 something year old roidmonkey, while he still is in recovery from a gunshotwound that almost killed him.

Tony. Don is a gutless craven, sucker punched a midget and got worked by Duck and gave up before he got fucked up. Walt is a frail cancer patient beta lord.

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

he didn't piss his pants it was gas

fuck you can practically hear how moist that made her

Pete Campbell > Chris Moltisanti = Jimmy Darmody >>>> shit >>>>> Jesse fucking Pinkman

>fuck you can practically hear how moist that made her

Duck Phillips would bootyblast all these guys.

which version of walter is it, is he in remission or dying? early seasons he'd get his ass kicked by both of them but later on he kicks drapers ass assuming he isn't actively dying. tony kicks the shit out of both of them because thats his job.

>Don can throw a punch.

He lost every fight he got in, except for sucker punching the comedian.

Tony is a bear. Dick was always a pussy when it came to fighting & Walt is a scrapper.

Tony would mop the floor with Dick & Walt would sneak something on a distracted Tony. He continues to be getting away with it.

>ywn fix a sink no fucks given ez pz while 3 smoking hot house wives fawn over your manliness and finger bang each other

How does Don look well built in clothes but kinda, skinny not built shirtless, is it the broad shoulders?

I really ended up liking Pete by the end of the series, I'm glad he got a Good End.

tony

Okay, now who do you think has the bigger dick?

I mean, it shouldn't even be close, but I'll let y'all argue amongst yourselves.

Pete had an incredible arc. The final act of it over the last few seasons is wonderful to watch.

You'd be amazed what well-fitting (Not tight, mind you) clothes can do. I'm a lanky dude (6'1" 160lbs) but I have a couple pairs of fitted shirts and tailored pants that make me look like Ryan Fuckin' Gosling when I wear them. I get compliments all the time even though I'm as DYEL as they come.

don't cross the memes

Who has better luck? Tony or Walt?

Walt intentionally brought bad shit upon himself, except for the cancer
Tony was roped into the mafia from birth
I'd say on the whole, Walt is luckier

Walt, imagine having that many lucky coincidences in a day

JACK joins the bawl!

leave your faggoty plebshit out of this

this is an faggot free zone

>BB
>not faggoty plebshite
Enjoy your televised comic book

but not the makings of a varsity athlete

oh my

and stay out..

don isn't a fighter/killer at all, dunno why you'd compare him to tony or walt

how about rick?

the only person he has really gotten his shit stomped in by 1v1 was the governor

If Tony orders a hit he could easily have Walt killed.
If there isn't a hit, Walter could just blow Tony's house up or something because it isn't guarded.
Don would steal the identity of whoever loses.

Rick was a member of law enforcement in a pre-apocalyptic world and not even the FBI could lock up Tony.

Crazy zombie world Rick doesn't really fit very well into it.

Tony may be fat, but he probably has more strength because of his size.
Don, even though he was in the army, ends up getting his ass kicked multiple times, by Duck and the Priest.
If Walt is cancer filled he'll lose easily. If not, then he might be able to beat Don, but probably not Tony.

Tony wins in all scenarios.

Tony looks fat, but he has a kindof animal brutality and rage to him.

Would not want to cross him if I was any of those characters.

remove baldy add mcnulty. brba isnt in the same league

im kind of looking for clothes like this, can you give a link or something to show what such shirts might look like or where to get them?

i have like a baseball shirt and a white sweater thats pretty sexy looking but overall i could use more pussy getting shirts

I remember in bb s4 when Gus tried to whack Walt with 2 hitmen. Walt was smart enough to send someone into the house first and ended up saving himself.

I imagine if Shinebox tried to whack Tony at home it would go something like this...

>hitmen are smart enough to bypass soprano compound alarms and setup on Tony
>Tony enters the home, sweating, and moves to the fridge very quickly
>hit men are about to take their shot, Tony sees them, thinks he's dead
>slips on a slice a gabagool that fell on the floor
>ducks the shots, the quake from his fatass shakes the hitmen and lodges open the false cabinet with the AK in it
>AK falls perfectly into Tony's hands, he charges it and opens fire, killing the hitmen

I dunno. when i wear tight jeans my buldge shows too esp if i have to piss etc

but i am above average so who knows

Remove Walt and don and replace them with Al swearengen and Vic Mackey

twd characters is cheating. you'd have to see how tony etc evolves in a zombie scenario for the comparison to be fair.

would any of his crews be loyal to him if money no longer had value?
or would they just start hoarding commodities?

A challenger appears

True, also when Rick and Carl killed Shane they consumed his power.

Negan has no idea how fucked he is.

Kenny Powers takes all these guys