There's bad, and then there's baaaaaad. Do I have to have had a lobotomy to enjoy this? lol

There's bad, and then there's baaaaaad. Do I have to have had a lobotomy to enjoy this? lol

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/Zd3enYZJUs7L.webm
a.uguu.se/C0Jsm2q12Pcx.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

someone will be along shortly

>lol
seems like you already had that lobotomy, pal.

It wasn't that bad autist chill the fuck out. The editing was garbage though

yeah nah I'm a fucking pleb but this was really bad.

The music is so all over the place and unfitting. It's like some retard has his ipod on shuffle and is randomly turning it on and off over the music with no idea of how music should accompany a scene. That alone makes it a horrible piece of shit.

Not really. Just makes the soundtrack bad

No. It's bad. You are wrong and there is no argument.

downloading this shit now

I heard them extended cut is just 9 minutes of extra BS that makes no difference to the movie

I can finally watch this shit, and get it off the list.

it wasn't that bad you autist

>watching a movie wanting to hate it.

you are a waste of space

It's not bad, it's actually pretty good. Disjointed a bit, neutered, but FUN.

Maybe I'll like it? fuck off

Dude it was Sooooooooooooo baaaaaaaadddddd

made me hate life

All the blogs and people on facebook make fun of it so i know it's bad

I am 10 45 seconds in, and I can see how bad this movie is. The shit cuts are so fucking awful.

Shit.

2 minutes in. more quick cuts

okay. I can see why people hate this movie. I am about to turn it off. does it get any better?

Poor Ike Barinholtz. What an awful role.
Met the guy a few times in rl. have family friend so his.

jesus 3 mintues in. I cant stop shitposting how bad this is so far. srslt.

did they mix this in a blender?

You should keep browsing and shitposting while you "watch it." Then you can complain about it for months to come.

Nah

Its so easy to tell how this movie was re-edited. All the scenes in the first 10 minutes feel so out of context, and out of focus.

Good base of the story, first half is decent enough but ending half is just shit.

They turned a villian movie into a Hero one which is fucking away from the actual point of the movie. a good 5.5-6/10 in general, it's watchable with a couple of people but on your own, you'll wonder what you're doing with your life.

Not really. It's enough to be 13.

the Sup Forums stream was glorious. How did they edit it so poorly.

Two biggest complaints:

Not enough Joker, memes aside Leto was awesome. Morrison's Thin White Duke of Death, The Clown Prince of Crime, etc. Not le edgy hobo anarchist man.

Also the antagonist was weak as fuck, combined with yet another freakin' laser beam to the heavens.

>le edgy hobo anarchist man
DRUNKEN
HOBO
GEISHA

this was worse than man of murder

worst of the newer dcuck movies so far

holy fuck this movie is bad. the quick incomplete cuts are so fucking bad.

why? who thought this was a good idea?
like the cutting is so bad. they literally cut before the punch lands

jai cournty at least is good.

It felt like half a movie.

There was barely any characterization.

ok 20 mins it what is even happening lol

did a literall retard make the cuts in this """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''film?""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Pay attention stupid fuck

HAHAHA get some fucking taste

>10 minutes in
what is happening
>20 minutes in
what is even happening
>30 minutes in
WHAT IS THIS SHIT DID THEY LET STEVIE WONDER EDIT THIS FUCKING MOVIE

I fell asleep about an hour in.

The editing is atrocious and the use of music was so fucking jarring. Better than BvS though.

Is he /ourguy/?

a.uguu.se/Zd3enYZJUs7L.webm

Such a Reddit comment Jesus Christ

I never understood the complaints about people not understanding whats happening in the movie. Seriously guys its the most basic capeshit plot ever. Bad guy is doing vague bad things, team sent to fight bad guy, internal conflict, team beat bad guy, end.

They tried to make it as childish as possible so more kids can buy the games and toys but shit backfired so bad

>shit backfired
t. Bizarro
It literally went the opposite way.

I don't know why, but I was actually hyped for Croc and Scott Eastwood. The latter was actually pretty good, even if they don't acknowledge that he killed himself to save everyone. But both were criminally underutilized. Killer Croc doesn't do shit all movie and has like three niggery lines.

Hey, reddit

You were really expecting something with Croc? I went into it expecting it to be the Deadshot and Harley show since they are the biggest actors there. And that's what I got, everyone else was just window dressing.

>niggery lines

a.uguu.se/C0Jsm2q12Pcx.webm

I'm not the one posting cringy comments freak

Well it's true people bought a lot of merchandise (i,e halloween) so they didn't fuck up on the marketing. I'm talking about the film quality, it will go down as a shameful pandering, just like Phantom Menace.

Nobody cares that much, really. The biggest thing that came out has been a large scale obsession with Harley (and The Joker).

No surprise it ended up shit.

Script was forced to be written in 3 weeks and rushed into production to get that comic book movie money. Then WB panicked after seeing what happened with Batman Vs Superman and ordered major reshoots. They then got the company who made the first suicide squad trailer to cut the movie, even though they never had any experience with a whole movie.

STOP WITH THE QUICK CUTS!

HOLY SHIT

THIS
IS
SO
BAD

STOP IT PLEASE. COMPLETE A SCENE FFS! YOU ARE KILLING ME

right, but fuck that shit

and fuck jewgot robbie

I wasn't expecting, but I was hoping.

Margot Robbie? More like Margot back to acting school you dumb bitch

fuck u white boy

>Croc's reward for saving the world is they put B.E.T. in his cell

Shiiiiieeeeet

When they saved the world, Will Smiff's daughter got a free white people'd college ride. Croc just got a hot meal.

croc keeps it real

Croc keeps it cucked is what he does

This movie was ruined in the editing room

Holy shit.

The extended version made BvS actually good.

The extended version of Suicide Squad was absolute ASS.

All these fucking unfunny "quips". Was this the work of the fucking reshoots? It's so fucking shit.

So much Joker missing. So much character background missing. Like towards the end when they had dreams, some characters were missing dreams.

I think we can all agree this movie was incredibly stupid and flawed. but kind of fun

but can we also all agree that the movie thankfully didn't do anything with the characters, so under a better director, writer and editor these characters can still be salvaged.

I want SS2 to be more about them going to some war torn country and fighting a warlord not fucking enchantress with her army of mindless drones.

Why did Harleymeme want a normal life again?

>Not enough Joker,

you do know this movie isn't about him. In my opinion he should have only made a cameo in the end. There was too much of him in the movie. If you want Joker, just make a standalone movie about him.

I thought he said "I want EBT" instead of "I want TV".

For real.

Because she didn't actually want to be insane dickhead. She only went along with all of jokers shit because she loves him

we can't up vote here pal

>It received generally negative reviews from critics, who found the plot muddled, the directing choppy and the characters thinly-written, though Margot Robbie's performance was praised
>Margot Robbie's performance was praised

The fuck?

She's the WORST part of the movie. Cringey as fuck lines. I cringe every time she talked. Shitposterang was right. She needs to shut her fucking mouth.

I don't think it was so much a normal life but a sense of being married and having kids which I guess is seen normal in her mind.

I liked Diablo's full form

That's the character autist

What did Boomerang get as a reward?

What's B.E.T anyway?

a cell

black entertainment television

What the fuck was the point of Japanese girl's character?

She shouldn't have taken her mask off. She was ugly as hell.

What?
Why?

What's the white equivalent of BET?

PBS

Cara was a good Enchantress. Prove me wrong, pro tip you can't

>s-s-s-she's meant to be bad, haha!
>she's not supposed to know how to act!

Cara was fucking shit too.

Her meme dancing when she was reborn was garbage.

It's still shilling if you go at it from a different approach.

All that chit chat is gonna get ya hurt'

BBC

unironically

>look at me i hate everything am i cool 4chinz? you'll love me now won't you?

Stick to the MCU then.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

STOP TALKING

YOUR VOICE IS GRATING TO MY EARS

That's the character autist. Don't watch the movies then fucking loser

You like that Marvel dick don't you

Which waifu of yours did I shit on?

Why is it always Marvel vs DC? I just finished Doctor Strange last night and that was fucking garbage as well.

>that's the character

Literally what?

Shitty acting and a flat ass?

>everyone staring at the fridge when she was changing

wew

Why couldn't they get a hotter Asian to play Katana?

its funny the threads here where people bad mouth with of the shit comic book kids movie franchises newsflash they both suck

Will an R-rated version of Soo Sigh Skwa save SS2?

>tfw Ben's going to show Leto's true power level as an actor in The Batman

Fuck Ayers script

It's funny how every time you shit on a capeshit, fanboys come out and have company wars. When they're all equally shit.

How embrassasing

Poorly directed, poorly edited, crap tier bad guys, no attachment to any characters, harley was dumb. Honestly Joker was probably the best part.

Based Boomer and Leto were easily the best parts.