In the name of Freedom of Speech and Shitposting we must sign this petition to free this fucked up Scottish bastard...

In the name of Freedom of Speech and Shitposting we must sign this petition to free this fucked up Scottish bastard also known as "Count Dankula":

change.org/p/the-police-free-count-dankula

Attached: 1521836618639s[1].jpg (250x140, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qAopshGFYNo
independent.co.uk/voices/count-dankula-freedom-of-speech-comedy-joke-iran-offended-a8270631.html
leo-vegas.lottopays.com
youtube.com/watch?v=n3qMgP6iTpo
youtube.com/watch?v=-fTnuqbxxW4
youtube.com/watch?v=C_vRCOtr1Mw&t=97s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

No one gives a shit about him. I hope the pug is okay though.

>thinks a shitty little petition will do anything

The law over there is stupid, but its still the law. Signing an internet petition wont change that.

This.
Face it OP, that petition won't do anything. Maybe it will get enough signatures for the government to take notice. But they won't do anything.

Attached: 1519607231927.jpg (177x170, 3K)

Done.

Attached: police scotland.png (614x306, 40K)

>Petition gains 10,000 signatures
>Count Dankula gets complete pardon from Her Majesty

ISHYGDDT

Attached: 1518840202791.jpg (1080x1059, 299K)

Well I believe you posted this with hateful intent, and you've caused me anxiety, and annoyance. This is a hate crime, because no crime actually has to take place, and I don't need evidence that you intended to be hateful, and I don't need witnesses, and the context will be decided by the court. You could be looking at jail time kiddo, you should have thought before you posted. Now your a hate crimer

lol fuck this ginger coont

This

Ricky Gervais and other famous comedians have taken his side.
youtube.com/watch?v=qAopshGFYNo

kek look at those ugly cave apes

Trips!

this, OPs a retard and a cock craver

fuck him, his dog's going to be euthanized now

and he's going to prison, where he rightfully belongs.

fuck off you sjw's.

trips m8

Attached: 1209913864_f.jpg (500x370, 25K)

Attached: happy merchant mouse.jpg (604x604, 24K)

Attached: 1521339104401.gif (512x288, 836K)

wait isn't he the nazi lol

Checked

Attached: 1521537007100.jpg (446x700, 116K)

The conviction of Count Dankula sets a dangerous precedent for freedom of speech
independent.co.uk/voices/count-dankula-freedom-of-speech-comedy-joke-iran-offended-a8270631.html

Why the FUCK do people think we have free speech laws in england?!?! We fucking don't and never have.

I know people think 80% of the internet is american but fuck me. Not every country is america.

England doesn't have free speech laws. Or even a fucking constitution for that matter.

Dankula was a shitposter who decided to post his shit in a country wiith no inherent legal protections to do so, and people suddenly act all surprised the fucking idiot got arrested.

Utter fuckwits.

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 6K)

oh shit, yeah he should fuck off in prison

You're conflating a civil offense with a criminal one. UK Law is different to uncle sam yankee burger law.

NYPA.

government shills

This

Too bad guns are illegal. So you can't really defend free speech. I'm betting petitions will be illegal soon. So shut up and take it up the ass, you've earned it

Attached: 1508614956639.jpg (800x635, 332K)

Nah, it's time to just let Europe die. They're trying so hard, let them go.

kek, no, just not retards

>Already nearly 9k
Good luck I guess

#FreeDankula

This is online harassment under section 127 of the UK's Communications Act, 2003, and I'll be including it in the report against you.
Nothing to do with America, and you are wrong, it is a criminal offense that the police department can charge you with, without my knowledge, on my behalf, and they can use themselves as the evidence that you have committed this crime. Unless you live in America, if you live anywhere in the EU, you're going to jail kiddo. Enjoy being culturally enriched by your new Islamic friends in jail.

Will sign
Will spread

>looked up the law
>still skeptical
>kept reading
>nah, user is full of shit
>dig a little deeper
>fml, this could actually happen in theory
>immediately start thinking of how to abuse this
lemons, I think I have a use for you yet!

Attached: wait_oh_shit.gif (200x198, 427K)

If you want to win, you have to play the fucking game!
leo-vegas.lottopays.com

mods ban the bot

Shut the fuck up bitch.

You pussy assed coward.

Good lord, you soys need some testosterone, stat. That's fucking ridiculous.

MODS!

Attached: 1519195549046.jpg (345x498, 63K)

S O Y B O Y
O
Y
B
O
Y

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The absolute STATE of the United Cuckdom

Attached: 1517747800367.jpg (654x793, 86K)

It's satire, dumb ass, he's literally talking about the dankula case. The police filed the complaint, used themselves as witnesses, subjectively determined that some jokes aren't jokes, and that the court decides what the context is.
So yeah, you're a faggot, but even worse, you're fucking stupid.

shiiiiiitt pickle, also, nice dubs

Attached: checkem.gif (270x262, 1.4M)

youtube.com/watch?v=n3qMgP6iTpo

youtube.com/watch?v=-fTnuqbxxW4

This is online harassment under section 127 of the UK's Communications Act, 2003, and I'll be including it in the report against you. This is also is a hate crime because I think you said this because you thought I was a Muslim. You're going away for a long time kiddo.

well without him the pug is missing a "father" figure its life.

F I T E M E I R L F A G G E T W R E K T S O N

Attached: 1494214639569.jpg (3096x4128, 455K)

no u

filthy eurofags

since most of you are going to jail for being grossly offensive I thought I'd leave these instructions for you to help you survive on the inside. Probably won't work, and unless you're american doesn't your hand explode if you touch a gun, because only americans ever use guns? Whatever, just try not to bet bumed, and don't ever use the internet again.

Attached: PrisonPistol.jpg (1337x3835, 1.55M)

>In about 200, I masturbated fantasizing about my niece, Lani. She looks like Star Trek Seven of Nine!

Attached: 1512596292149.jpg (1280x1071, 458K)

>In 1985, at my sister’s wedding, I stuck my crotch on the hot tub drain because it kinda sucked.

Attached: 1512596424990.jpg (1280x1529, 490K)

For brits u should teach them how to make prison hooch. They like drink more than the irish.

Attached: happy irish merchant.jpg (501x684, 213K)

>In 1985, I tried to get a dog to lick my dick.

Attached: 1512596510973.jpg (1280x1529, 522K)

>From 1998-2003, I fantasized about leading a Catholic army like Dune, of Mexicans or Brazilians? That was dumb because they’re niggers.

Attached: 1512596553304.jpg (1280x1071, 420K)

>In 2003, I played tag with a black girl about 7-years-old. She reached for my crotch.

Attached: 1512596930455.jpg (680x793, 82K)

:( smdh nigga deadass called me out

>In high school, in the library, Carlos and I said ‘juicy’ or ‘toxic’ as a way of evaluating girls.

Attached: 1512597088901.jpg (1237x1334, 267K)

>In 1998, I cheated on my SAT by talking in the hall during the break -- two problems.

Attached: 1512597641591.jpg (680x862, 104K)

hate speech isn't free speech, he deserves it

>On 9/9/1999, I killed a CIA nigger on purpose with my car. :-)

Attached: 1512597843614.jpg (480x621, 66K)

Kill yourself.

bump

freedom of speech should be an unconditional right and the fact that this man is going to be jailed for making a joke and clearly stating his intent is nothing short of an absolute tragedy. if you value Sup Forums and the things going on here you should value free speech because this is one of the last true havens where anybody can say whatever the fuck they want to say

SINGED

Attached: The Queen!.gif (170x196, 1.89M)

Everyone should have the right to their own opinion, and my opinion is that you shouldn't have the right to have your own opinions, and I would stab you in the face with all my love if I could only find my biscuit.

Attached: The_Negro_Community.jpg (500x330, 50K)

*signed*

HATE SPEECH ISN'T FREE SPEECH!
is that hard to understand? fucking brainlet

Attached: c4475c04aec599b12e045be21e520c2d.jpg (706x714, 95K)

nah

all white people should die

Would you define "hate speech" for us, please?

Anything his liberal ass doesnt like basically.

Attached: 1521580642302.jpg (320x320, 26K)

I know this is bait, but I'll still explain for the rest of the class that matters, and you can go fuck yourself.
Right, so protected speech is only relevant when the speech in question has the potential to be controversial, offensive, and unpleasant. While harassment in the form of speech is, and should be, a crime, unpopular opinions calmly expressed should absolutely be protected. Saying that you don't like living near jews down the street is certainly offensive, but it shouldn't be illegal. Saying that you've had enough with living near the jews down the street and that you're going to do something about it, well, that's pretty close to a threat and I could understand someone investigating the poster. Saying I'm going to kill those jews down the street, that is a threat, and shouldn't be protected. See, it isn't hard to understand at all, at least as long as you are rational and you don't have your head shoved up your ass.

It’s either this or a bunch of angry Sup Forumsfags storm his country and tear down everything in sight.

Well let him say it in his own words... but probably, yeah.

>Count Dankula made a video about making his girlfriends dog a nazi
>of course it was a joke and the internet loved it
>now because of the united kingdom freedom of speech is nonexistent
>he is now been charged with a year of prison
>because of a joke
>i think if we sign the petition maybe we can help him!

I refuse to sign any petition of which the description has not been proofread. Even a toddler would not compile this sort of atrocity.

Attached: 1495787215342.gif (500x375, 1.61M)

Oye!!

Well THIS is hate speech, defined under section 127 of the UK's Communications Act, 2003, and I'll be including it in the report against you. This is also is a hate CRIME because I think you said this because you thought I was a liberal, and you are wrongfully discriminating against liberals. You are attacking me because of who you think I am, which is clearly defined as a hate crime. You're going away for a long time kiddo.

I'm using my right to free speech to say i hate Americans. And if I lived in America I would buy a gun and shoot the lot of you thick ignorant cunts.
Peace out brothers xx

Done! Godspeed Sup Forumsrother

It was a joke, but European’s can’t take jokes and take every little thing you say and every little thing you do seriously.

Well THIS is hate speech, defined under section 127 of the UK's Communications Act, 2003, and I'll be including it in the report against you. This is also is a hate CRIME because I think you said this because you litterally threatened all americans with violence for being american, and you are wrongfully discriminating against americans. You are attacking me because of who you think I am, which is clearly defined as a hate crime. You're going away for a long time kiddo.

Welcome to the list

is in a nutshell

>freeze peach in Europe
lel

Put this shit on reddit, no Sup Forumstard is dumb enough to put there email anywhere

who is this and how can i see more of her tits?

84% of all paedophiliac crimes in the uk are committed by muslims. muslims account for only 2% of the population. what happens when they reach 3%, 4%, 5%, 10%?! youtube.com/watch?v=C_vRCOtr1Mw&t=97s

Attached: Mike Myers 1.gif (220x262, 1.81M)

WTF is this shite????? Eat shit and die you faggot

Well THIS is hate speech, defined under section 127 of the UK's Communications Act, 2003, and I'll be including it in the report against you. This is also is a hate CRIME because I think you said this because you think I am a European, and you are wrongfully discriminating against Europeans. You are attacking me because of who you think I am, claiming that I can't take a joke, and that I take every little thing you say, and every little thing you do seriously, which is clearly defined as a hate crime. You're going away for a long time kiddo.

Well THIS is hate speech, defined under section 127 of the UK's Communications Act, 2003, and I'll be including it in the report against you. This is also is a hate CRIME because I think you said this because you thought I was a faggot, and you are wrongfully discriminating against faggots. You are attacking me because of who you think I am, which is clearly defined as a hate crime. You're going away for a long time kiddo.

Attached: 1518567110119.gif (481x271, 1.16M)

Well THIS is hate speech, defined under section 127 of the UK's Communications Act, 2003, and I'll be including it in the report against you. This is also is a hate CRIME because I think you said this because you thought I was a faggot, and you are wrongfully discriminating against faggots. You are attacking me because of who you think I am, which is clearly defined as a hate crime. You're going away for a long time kiddo.

Attached: 1512598515243.jpg (1280x678, 193K)

>In 1982, when I was 12, I babysat Kevin’s kids. I changed a diaper because I thought that was being professional.

Attached: 1512599655121.jpg (680x622, 111K)

I had a friend who could recite that perfectly everytime. Equally as amazing as it was worthless.

>In 1975, when I was about age five, my brother, Keith, put my penis in a vacuum.

Attached: 1512602411628.jpg (1454x342, 174K)