Robert Easter Jr vs Denis Shafikov

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8wIyrRPn-M
youtube.com/watch?v=gTdjsVPVg4g
youtube.com/watch?v=jW6F7rNgUVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i need to see ward on all fours again

2nd for Carl Froch a shit

anybody got a link for hbo 24/7 ward kovalev 2?

What are our early thoughts on the fight of the year?

I agree with Floyd 100% when he said that Canelo would knock GGG out.

Kings of the Ring

youtube.com/watch?v=I8wIyrRPn-M

floyd has a vested interest in his opinion

I expect GGG to win but I wouldn't be surprised if canelo won, I would be surprised if canelo knocked him out, he ate some real bombs from jacobs and barely blinked

>tfw like both fighters and will be happy with whoever wins

Who is the lad in the picture? Is he some prospect emulating the goat AJ?

TMT thread

Post webms, highlight videos, gifs, jpgs related to Money May

Floyd truly is /ourguy/

What can /box/ tell me about Kovalev? I hear that he's a mean dude, but that could just be American bias.

he killed a man in russia, before his fights he fucks the widow of his victim over his grave and jizzes on his gravestone

Why are Russians so evil?

/ourguy/?

mongol genes + centuries of hardship

>implying money isn't /ourguy/
49-0 THE GREATEST

absolutely

49-1

Silly dumb taig scum.

seriously whats the deal with rigondeaux

Fights once a year to stay on p4p lists

Does anyone have any cool boxing related wallpapers for either phone or desktop? I especially like those shots of a sold out arena

Everyone is ducking him. Not even memeing, he is aids to fight against.

>mfw Kovalev knocks the fuck out of Ward

>Celebration dinner after both guys knocked out their opponents

That's a really nice image c:

hey guys,

Do you think mayweather would be able to become a world champion if he was forced to box only in flip flops?

Are they friends because they're former Soviets? I don't imagine a Russian and Kazakh have much to talk about other than boxing.

deontay wilder > mike tyson

i currently use this pic on my desktop

Jack vs Cleverly on the Mayweather McGregor undercard according to Eddie. So at least there'll be something well worth watching for boxing fans, decent one.

It's as much Rigo's fault as anyone else's though. He can't afford to lose either since he'll never get a payday again and being Cuban doesn't particularly care about his legacy, he's happy to just fight mid-level mandatories and live like a king by Cuban standards. Shit career imo.

Pretty sure this gets discussed every time that picture is posted but GGG is ethically Russian/Korean, no Kazakh blood at all.

>in a year where Canelo vs GGG and Mayweather vs McGregor both look like they're going to happen they both won't even do a quarter of the attendance of the highest of the year so they can chase vegas money

The absolute STATE of american boxing Tbh

It's not like they're only going to talk about being Soviets either. They both have family, other businesses, side hoes. Rich people shit.

Does he also speak Russian and Korean? It'd be pretty funny if he and Kovalev just talk broken English at each other.

Speaks Russian and Kazakh fluently and German/English at a conversational level, no Korean though. Very impressive all told Tbh.

Canelo by lat stoppage. GGG is too slow and too easy to hit. Canelo also has something to prove. ggg will be over confident.

>GGG is too slow and too easy to hit

Meme. Jacobs almost never caught him flush and he's a far better mover than Canelo, Lemieux didn't catch him properly even once in the entire fight. He's only easy to hit when he wants to be.

MONEY TEAM FOR LIFE BABY

Small amounts of Spanish too

>ggg will be over confident
Did you think he was overconfident with Jacobs and Lemieux?
And what makes you think Canelo will be able to hurt him when he walks through the entire Middleweight division's hardest hitters. I'm not saying Golovkin wins, I'm just saying Canelo won't win with anything besides a decision. Golovkin can still hurt Canelo enough to stop him and he can get a decision victory

Unless it's a complete shutout Golovkin ins't getting a decision vs Canelo, remember the draw scorecard from the Mayweather fight.

>complete shutout
I'm gonna make a bold prediction and say that's exactly what is going to happen

>M'Weather

This picture looks like an assassin's creed mission where Mayweather has to assassinate Michael Jackson.

Isn't it amazing that Eubank Jr. somehow manages to be a lot more likeable than Benn's 2 sons. At least he genuinely works hard and manages to be a complete meme in every possible way. Conor and Harley are just lazy spoilt brats.

It's the "GGG LET'S HIMSELF GET HIT" MEME

GGG was rocked by a blown up welterweight

He gets caught with around 5 flush hooks over 12 rounds against Jacobs and literally none against Lemieux. You can't prove me wrong.

either goes two ways: GGG stops him in the 9th while scorecards are evenish
OR
if GGG is fully over the hill, UD to canelo

I go with the former

the same blown up welterweight that was anorexic coming back down to welterweight?

also
>rocked

BASED
A
S
E
D

Floyd's twitter has been pure garbage lately. Post after post about his new strip club with videos that look like they were made in windows movie maker.

>windows movie maker.
Are they hosted by Jeff Mayweather?

I fucking love him, probably the most likeable Mayweather

Canelo unanimous decision it's in Vegas.

Well...... He does

If Canelo loses, and Kovalev beats Ward, I say Golovkin is truly p4p#1 with Sergey a close 2nd

Let's see if Canelo will fight him in Kazakhstan

why all the love for the cancer of boxing?! when did /box/ become r e d d i t

/fuckfloyd/

Disliking floyd is about the most reddit opinion there is lad, and means you're a brainlet who fell for his pantomime villain act to boot.

Based lizzie gonna enact martial law and kill all the muzzies by firing squad

>kevin mitchell's opinion on current affairs
oh boy just what i wanted to hear

Floyd MONEY Mayweather (PBUH) is the undisputed GOAT and is officially /ourguy/. Take your reddit opinion elsewhere :)))

is Barrera one of the best ever?

no the defeat to Amir Khan ruined his legacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=gTdjsVPVg4g
the ward-kovalev II 24/7

far right boxing tweets are my new favourite meme

There's fucking loads of them lel, only bother posting the funnier ones but my timeline is littered with them pretty much 24/7 atm

Was Chocolate Tito's legacy ruined with his loss?

I just can't think of anyone GGG has faced that is as good of a counter puncher as Canelo. That's where I expect the knock out to happen.

Mostly only from white British boxers.

What does /ourguy/ The Cobra have to say about all this?

>In these troubled times we all must come together, just like when 80 thousand people came together in Wembley Stadium to see me knock out George Groves

post more

A few from recently

Any others besides Bellew, Taylor, Froch, Fury and Mitchell?

To be fair Khan is very vocal against radical Islam and doesn't make excuses like many other prominent Muslims do. He has a similar stance to Maajid Nawaz

yes
never forget youtube.com/watch?v=jW6F7rNgUVk
almost as satisfying as watching maidana kickin broner ass
mab was ancient when he fought khan. in his prime he would have ktfo of him

kek

kys divegrasscuck

/ourguy/

BTW the Roc Nation boss sounds like a real piece of shit

dunno, he seems kinda cool

I still don't understand that tweet by froch, who are these 3000 people he's talking about?

and please say that this is a screenshot of someone else's twitter and not yours

kek, notice how he was surprised by the cool black guy handshake?

Canelo has a ref in his pocket at all times. He wins if it goes the distance.

It is mine, though that liked Trump tweet was only because I was hovering over it when I took the screenshot. In retrospect I wish I'd liked them all just to trigger you though :^)

50-0

best ever rich kid boxer

>I don't count body shots desu

Much as I appreciate you wanting to move the goalposts when you know you're wrong, Jacobs was throwing to the head all fight and mostly missing or hitting guard, Lememe even more so.

>score a knockdown
>fail to finish him off
>run out of gas halfway through the fight
>cry robbery
He's gonna lose again isn't he?

now i'm fucking hyped. hbo always has quality production.

looks like eubank abraham is all but confirmed. Britbros are you excited for this one?

tic tic tic tic tic

Thanks for this

very solid fight desu, as good as we can realistically hope for