Its a hurley says dude episode

>its a hurley says dude episode

>it's a nothing makes sense and fans desperately try to put to the pieces together to no avail but continue to watch in the hopes that it all works out in the end episode

oh wait, that's the whole series

....dude

F O U R · E I G H T · F I F T E E N · S I X T E E N · T W E N T Y T H R E E · F O R T Y T W O · G U Y S · W H E R E · A R E · W E ? · W A L T ! · V I N C E N T ! · L I V E · T O G E T H E R · D I E · A L O N E · D U D E · W H E R E · I S · M Y · B A B Y ? · T H E Y · T O O K · M Y · B A B Y · N O · M A T T E R · W H A T · I · D O · Y O U · A R E · G O I N G · T O · D I E · C H A R L I E · I · L O V E · Y O U · P E N N Y · I · H A V E · A L W A Y S · L O V E D · Y O U · J A C K ! · Y O U · A L L · E V E R Y B O D Y ! · N O T · P E N N Y ’ S · B O A T · D O · N O T · T E L L · M E · W H A T · I · C A N N O T · D O ! · Y O U · H A V E · S O M E · A R Z T · O N · Y O U · S E E · Y O U · I N · A N O T H E R · L I F E · B R O T H E R · D O · N O T · M I S T A K E · C O I N C I D E N C E · F O R · F A T E · F R E C K L E S · I T · O N L Y · E N D S · O N C E · A N Y T H I N G · T H A T · H A P P E N S · B E F O R E · I S · J U S T · P R O G R E S S · D O · Y O U · H A V E · A N Y · I D E A · H O W · B A D L Y · I · W A N T · T O · K I L L · Y O U ? · I · D O · N O T · K N O W · H O W · L O N G · T H E · B A T T E R I E S · W I L L · L A S T · I · C R A S H E D · Y O U R · B L O O D Y · P L A N E · W E · H A V E · T O · G O · B A C K !

>it's a Kate runs around in the jungle and gets really sweaty episode

imagine the delicious musk coming off an unwashed sweaty kate running around in the jungle

its westworld

Don't you trust Jacob user? He always has a plan.
Fucking season 6 and it's shitty metaphysical bullshit.

>he didn't understand lost

I bet you couldn't even figure out what the island was.

I stopped watching when they got to the hatch

you stopped watching in season 2?

get out of my thread

>its an everyone asks ben who his inside man on the boat as if it is going to be someone they know
episode

At that point in the show I didn't give a fuck, I wanted to know more about DHARMA.
>Hurr hey guys get this
>There's like this super cool cult
>And they built all these weird hatches around the island
>K now on to the mystery of how Kate got STD's

>It's a Desmond episode

>it's a jack and John fighting about the island episode

>its a sayid drops nadia for a hot white girl episode

Good choice. The hatch pretty much invalidated the entire "survival" aspect.

>It's a comfy Locke episode

>It's a sawyer being tsundere episode

>its sayid gets changed by a annoying white girl he's been with for 2 months over the love of his life

Nice.

Hurley was one of the only good characters

>it's a hurley gets in a believable relationship episode

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND
BACK THE FUCK UP
Did they even ever explain why Libby was in the mental institute creeping on Hurley?

Hahaha, no.

>it's a Dharma Intiative station spews poison gas but it's just used to drive character development and is never mentioned again episode
It's like after season 2 they forgot how many they said there were and just guessed low

the writing started shitting on itself as early as season 2.

They never had a plan beyond keeping the shit running as long as possible.

>early episodes
>smoke is clearly mechanical in nature
>they forget what kind of show they wanted to make
>now its some evil dude being spooky

The writers were under a mandate to keep the audience guessing.

Every time the audience guessed right, they had to change up.

Result: clusterfuck

I wonder how many times they had to change shit.

s-should I rewatch this lads?

It's been about a decade and I never finished the last season.

Please advise me so I don't waste my time.

locke gets dragged by it in the first season and it's clearly black smoke that comes out of the hole

her husband/boyfriend died and she went crazy or something i think

they don't explain how she ends up in there, and she was fine when desmond met her and she gave him the boat, that was right after her husband/bf died.

little things like this is how you can tell they had no idea what they were doing and just added in random connections for no real reason

whatever, it was entertaining. people enjoy capeshit turning their brain off why do they have to dissect every bullshit detail on lost...

yeh started earlier and its ultra comfy

I hated how the first episode with Mikhail had like a reverse twist, where you think you're gonna learn something awesome but it turns out to be nothing.
>"I am the last remaining member of Dharma"
>oh shit dis gon be gud
>"jk I am just one of the Others"

Because it was marketed as having a plan.

you are not making any sense. people kept watching it because it was entertaining, the moment it stops entertaining you, just stop watching it. is it "time wasted" if it does not explain/make sense in the end? well what about the time we spend here talking about this nonsense what about it.

Stop trying to revise history, lindelof.

People watched because it seemed like it was going somewhere. They weren't going anywhere.

This was fucking awful.
>Sayid is a tough hardened dude who has seen and experienced lots of shit
>Shannon is a stuck-up spoiled airhead
>they barely know each other
The show tried presenting it as like blooming love, but since it doesn't fit their characters it comes across as Sayid being predatory.

Further into the series, I started to miss Boon and Shannon, though.

going WHERE? to give your life meaning? to explain the origin of the universe? what the fuck do you expect it was always just entertainment. You gotta be autist to fixate on that.

I think she was in their because her husband died. Seemed like that plot should have gone somewhere, but then she died for no reason.

Did the writers REALLY kill her and the Spanish girl off because the actresses got DUI's?

the first 2/3 seasons are entertaining. the final 3 seasons were a ridiculously elaborate and disappointing cluster fuck of the writers trying to tie all the loose ends in the first 3 seasons, and just completely dropping others

they literally had to go back in time for an entire season to explain what the fuck the dharma initiative was

>never finished the last season
I wouldn't bother unless really want to see how it ends.

The first 2 seasons are pretty comfy.

>ywn eat kate's sweaty asshole

i was glad they got rid of analucia

i can't fucking stand that actress

Is Kate the only one who managed to still have a career after the show?

>they literally had to go back in time for an entire season to explain what the fuck the dharma initiative was
The thing is they DIDN'T have to. They could have had the main characters discover it in the present. Also, they didn't really find out anything of substance in the past anyway.

>started to miss Boon and Shannon

mcfucking kill yourself. Boon I can forgive but hory shit I was never so glad to see a character get offed with Shannon

that's the worst part, we didn't really learn much when they went back in time, it filled in some holes, but nothing really that significant. them being the cause of the incident was retarded.

i think it would have been kind of interesting to watch a stuck up cunt like shannon turn into a person who isn't a worthless skank

but they just killed her off to give sayyid drama for a couple episodes and then they completely forget about her character

Fuck I remember that. I was like god fucking damn it you fucking hack writers.
But the blast door map mentions it as some kind of security system that went rogue and caused the shutdown of the staff station.

>this autistic spic is still around

I just think it would be fun to see how they would react to all the events in the later seasons.

the only person i can remember who called the smoke a security system is the french girl

afaik no one including the dharma initiative knows what the smoke is, all they know is it doesnt like their pylons

Some sort of resolution that wasn't just "lol its magic good work guys you were dead."

And really, lindelof, just stop.

>ywn get a bj from juliet with those dick suckin lips

>it's a juliet tilts her head episode

you have a serious case of autism. what did you expect from the cripple jesus-like magical healing, smoke monster, cancer healing and other amenities being on the show? also stop with th lindelof meme, its making you look delusional on top of autistic.

lindelof pls stop

>writers pile more and more off-the-wall-shit on the pile
>we've got a plan guys, don't worry
>s06e18
>lol jk thanks for the money

abrams, lindelof (you), and the other show runners outright lied to people during the entire run.

DUDE ELECTROMAGNETISM LMAO

Me neither. She's awful.

>dude holy shit one of the crazy hatch guys has mapped the entire island (on a blast door that only falls in either emergencies or from being triggered manually, in invisible blacklight paint of course) but for some reason can't get to the center at all

>okay now lets discover the secrets behind jack's tatoos

>outright lied to people during the entire run
this wasn't a political election kid, you really need to reevaluate your priorities in life if you have such expectations out of tv shows; no offence

The writers themselves created said expectations.

>not some paizuri with those enormous chesticles

>on a board to discuss televisions and movies
>DUDE IT AINT A POLITICAL ELECTION

are you literally retarded

this board is for memes senpai

You either left Sup Forums too early or never went there, but its where you belong.

>it's a Jack starts crying episode

Every fucking episode, he's crying over something.

Someone post the touch down Jack .gif

>it's a jin starts yelling in korean episode

It was written on the blast door map: "Caduceus [staff] station believed to have been abandoned due to AH/MDG incident incident of 1985 (or) possible malfunction of cerberus system". Also "Alleged location of #4 the flame - but unlikely due to cerberus activity". Cerberus was one of the names for the smoke monster. And those holes in the ground? The official lost puzzles reveal that the "CV"'s marked around the map stand for Cerberus Vent i.e. those holes in the ground the smoke monster came out of, in season 1.

it was kind of funny how they had to make it a point to show that the smoke monster was the one taking the form of jack's dad, and also for some reason took the form of kate's horse for no real reason.

there's a couple other people he took the form of too and it didn't make sense. didn't he take the form of ben's mother at some point and got him to follow her through the jungle to richard? how the hell did smokey do that? she didn't die on the island

>didn't he take the form of ben's mother at some point and got him to follow her through the jungle to richard? how the hell did smokey do that? she didn't die on the island

He took the form of Richard's wife, too. Except it wasn't Richard's wife the second time so there's no reason to think it was Ben's mom.

The rules, like it being a security system and only being able to be dead from the island, are said by the human characters who are just guessing.

That's the Watsonian explanation. The real one is probably that it's just the writers making shit up as they went.