Apologize

Apologize

I said Bubba would take over the 43 after Aric got injured and all of /turnleft/ said I was wrong! I've been pushing it for weeks. I should use a trip so you could kiss my ass right now.

Forgive my pretentious response but I'm stoked. I like Darrell Wallace Jr and it's good to see him in the 43.

Whaaaaaaaat? Based bubba

>I should use a trip

it was the obvious choice, bad thing is he will not have a full time ride after Pocono

>the city of Jack Roush

:(

Are we going to see an uptick in shitposting from the rest of Sup Forums this weekend or does the national media not give a shit because Bubbles is technically an Oreo?

Glad to see him get a ride but he's gotta close out races much better.

The ride was not given to Bubba. Regan Smith was the first choice and other veterans like Casey Mears would have been safer options.

When you look at xfinity and truck drivers, others had more backing and personal sponsors behind them. Bubba's only backing is Ford and the Drive For Diversity™ program. I rule out the notion that he got the job because of his skin color. If NASCAR really forced a black driver into the series, they would have already put Bubba in a BK car.

This is the best of a bad situation. It can only be good for Bubba in the long-term. Hopefully he gets sponsors for the xfinity team and can finish the season with Roush.

I do not see a reason why Bubba can't stay in the 43 until Aric comes back. I heard there was a 2-3 month timeframe on Aric's back injury?

it could be more time, they have to make sure his back won't split in 2 next time he crashes

>Coca Cola shirt

Does he do cocaine or is he just bad at fashion?

fashion is a truly meaningless thing to worry about

He's sponsored by Coke

Coca Cola is one of his sponsors, you dingus. Are you also worried someone might shoot Kyle Larson?

Typical BBC obsessed Reddit-american

I would not rule out the possibility of Almirola being out for the remainder of the season. It's not like he's a lock to make the playoffs.

There's also a strong rumor that he's going to the 10 for some reason

>I should use a trip

good lad.

the media does not give a shit about nascar

You now remember Bill Lester

I liked Bill Lester in the trucks. Easy choice as an underdog favorite. Meme driver before the word meme existed but I'm glad he got a few opportunities in the cup series.

He was a legit contender to win races in trucks. But it was obvious NASCAR was desperate for a black driver to do better than that. When he made his first Cup start he was in his 40s. He could've been a Rick Crawford-esque driver in trucks

Lester was damn fast in IMSA and SCCA races as well. Much like , he was my choice for a meme driver to cheer for and the fact that he lived like 3 blocks from my house made it an easy choice.

Casey is still on contract with Germain (Who are also running the 98 in Xfinity) so he wouldn't have been an option anyway.

Amirola has that big Smithfiled backing which SHR needs and Stewart was interested in him as one of the potential candidates for the 14 before deciding on Bowyer, which is why silly season is linking him with the 10 and DiBenidetto to move up to the 43 in return. But then there's a lot of questions if RPR are going to be around after this season as well and who goes where.

RPM might not be around as it is now. But NASCAR won't let the "Petty car" completely disappear. They might have to do what they did when the team merged with Evernham to keep the 43 going but there will be a 43 car linked to Richard till the day he dies

Also the 98 car in Xfinity is Biagi-DenBeste Racing. Germain isn't related to the 98. Geico just likes Casey so they stuck with him when Germain basically became a 4th RCR car

>black driver sponsored by trash
wew

So, is this the /turnleft/ general?

smithfield ham is pretty bland. for me, it's boar's head

Aric goes to the 10. Danica goes to the 88 (and wins Daytona)

Good one user. More like aric goes to the 10 and Danica becomes a full time mommy

It is now

Boars Head is GOAT

I don't normally post diecast finds on here. But can't resist this garage sale find. It has to be the only official Carl Long ever produced

Also thanks you guys. I'm a corporate chef for Boar's Head. I've been trying to convince my bosses that now is the time to sponsor a NASCAR team since there are so many decent ones without. I mean Clint Bowyer doesn't have full sponsorship and we could probably pay Tony with black forest hams.

Danica got creampied fourteen times the night Stackhouse finally won. Only thing she's driving next year is a baby stroller.

>Chef Kevin

go back to pol faggot he's a good driver and a good guy

Who cares. He's been awful in Xfinity.

7th and 11th place in points in Xfinity is awful. Specially when there's only like 15 full time drivers.