*deletes Disney Girls (1957)*

*deletes Disney Girls (1957)*

Absolutely PLEB.

*deletes your birth (2005)*

*re-adds Disney Girls (1957)*
It's the best track on that album u high m8

That song is fucking gorgeous you philistine.

>implying Disney Girls is worse than Student Demonstration Time

**Deletes student demonstration time**

It's literally the purest Beach Boys song that exists.

it wasnt written by a beach boy.

who hurt you user? Someone should fill your hands with kisses and a tootsie roll

>it wasnt written by a beach boy.
yes it was

Palestine is the best you filthy jew

Bruce Johnston IS a Beach Boy and has been one since the mid 60s

Or as Brian put it, "I didn't like that song. It was just too...intense. Not the vocals, but the lyrics. It didn't fit us at all."

What i consider a beach boy are the 3 wilson brothers, mike, and al. But i see your point. bruce was techinally in the band longer than dennis

what about David Marks? why doesn't he count?

Worst Opinion Threads

'no'

you have to be the biggest insecure faggot to not like Disney Girls (1957)

Surf's Up [Brother/Reprise, 1971]

Their worst since Friends, which just goes to show that making like a great group is as bad for your music as making like a buncha mystics. Except for the sophomoric "Student Demonstration Time," the songs on the first side are all right--"Take a Load Off Your Feet" is worthy of Wild Honey and "Disney Girls (1957)" is worthy of Jack Jones's Greatest Hits--but the pop impressionism of side two drags hither and yon. The dying words of a tree are delivered in an apt, gentle croak, but the legendary title opus is an utter failure even on its own woozy terms and there are several disasters from the guest lyricists--Van Dyke Parks's wacked-out meandering is no better than Jack Rieley's. I'll trade you my copy for Surfin' Safari even up, and you'll be sorry. B-

>lol this album fuckin blows
>B-

lmao right. he makes no sense

Total pleb

How did this faggot get taken seriously for so long?

*deletes Surf's Up*
There we are, a perfect album now.