>Moonchild is unironically the best track on Court of the Crimson King
>Kanye West is incredibly overrated as a musician
>Hardcore punk is really fucking boring and repetitive
>Filth > Cop

>Hardcore punk is really fucking boring and repetitive

lol unpopular with who

>unpopular with who
hardcore punk fans

I literally want to stab Sam Hyde in the face. Not because I dislike him, but just because his face elicits such intense disgust that I feel the need to destroy it the same way I would feel the need to get rid of something poisonous or toxic.

With that logic I can say that thinking "Justin Bieber is bad" is an unpopular opinion.

Brokencyde sucks
>unpopular with brokencyde fans

Bjork is ugly and always has been.

I say that as a huge fan of her music (solo, and with The Sugarcubes and KUKL) and her movies.

Concerts are fucking boring. They almost always (even with bands I love) get to a point where it's just like, jesus christ when is this going to end? Completely overrated experiences. And festivals are just disgusting

Death Grips just aren't that good

/thread

I'm pretty sure that's the point, you're literally falling for his bait

>Moonchild is unironically the best track on Court of the Crimson King

delet

Roger Waters is among the greatest lyricists and songwriters of the 20th century.

>Bjork is ugly and always has been.
Wow.

>apologize

Checked and sorry

Radiohead is garbage

how the fuck did he get from looking like this to looking like this ?
the first pic wasn't even that long ago. Has he been sleeping on pizza and doing meth just so he can look grosser?

he probably skipped the shower that day and sat upside down for a while to get his face to look that red, he's playing into the narrative that he's living out of his car ever since his show got cancelled, even though he's loaded

Agree with the festival part. I almost always go to indoor shows, if there's a band I like playing a festival I check to see if they're doing a regular show in the area. I'd rather drive out of state to see a show than buy festival tickets.

Beat > Discipline

there's a reason why they do not play creep at shows. once they do, the vast majority of the crowd leaves.

they're a meme one hit wonder band

Rolling Stones > Beatles > Beach Boys

>let me find the one decent pic of Sam, that'll disprove he's ugly

This is objective fact though

spotted the brainlets

OK Computer only has 5 great songs on it, the rest range from pretty good to meh. Shoegaze sucks and Loveless is boring. Green Day are an okay band. Cliff Burton was an average bass player, nothing special. All of Queen's albums are good, even the 80's ones. Kind of Blue is kind of boring, Giant Steps is better. Paul McCartney isn't dead. The Earth is round.

Agreed.

Mick Jagger is a wonderful dancer

God damn Sam Hyde is ugly as shit

Definitely agree.

>Bjork is ugly and always has been.
Objectively false

I've never been to a festival but if a normal 3 or 4-act show is too much for you, you probably just need ritalin.

That just makes me hate him even more, unfunniest human being to ever live

I think I love you