/b travellers!! Which European city is the best to visit with my GF? April 6-9. Thanks!

/b travellers!! Which European city is the best to visit with my GF? April 6-9. Thanks!

Attached: 015.jpg (2341x2649, 1.09M)

I hear Iraq is nice that time of year

Vienna although depends what you want

The entire city of Iraq?

Dublin

Paris/Rome ofc. She will give you mad head after those romantic nighttime walks

okay bagdad if you want to be picky

cool.. wanna see her giving head?

Come to Switzerland. It's expensive but you pay for what you get. People don't judge you, weed is decriminalized, borderline legal, arguably one of the most beautiful countries in Europe, with a varied landscape and culture as well as languages. Bonus if you come to Geneva I can give you guys a tour plus April 7th is my bday.

barcelona/paris/rome if you can afford it
prague/budapest/athens as cheaper options

Switzerland sounds cool. What's best to see there? I heard Zermatt with Matterhorn is pretty cool.

amsterdam, the coffeeshops are beyond chill

Attached: 14c.png (444x914, 712K)

we don't smoke weed unfortunately.. + been there :) but thanks!

>Which European city is the best to visit with my GF?

The one where she won't get raped

So, none of them. Go to Australia or New Zealand or something instead

No thanks im on this board to shitpost only

I'd go for Rome if you've never been there, lots of things to see, good food in tiny little family restaurants around every corner and the weather will probably be great around that time. Lots of good memories

Zermatt is amazing. The ride there is awesome because not a lot of people take the train and it's a big ass train so you can find an empty wagon and fuck in it. That's what I did with my ex and one of the best experiences I've had. Scenery is gorgeous and people were friendly in that town. I'd recommend seeing Luzern as Well since it's not too far and there are mountains you can visit as well!

Paria and Rome are the worst.

Lisbon is nice.

good, you and her aren't fucking degenerates

yes

Attached: FullSizeRender 35.jpg (478x1321, 129K)

Attached: FullSizeRender 10.jpg (750x1334, 166K)

could you recommend some good restaurants? or a place where to find them?

U guys down for threesomes?

Forget Rome, Paris, Brussels, full of immigrants, go to Eastern European cities: Prague, Krakow, Vienna, ... you get the idea (Greece is also nice, but dont go to Athens)

my nigga

cool!!

never been to Prague, how is it?

Beyond the coffeeshops, Amsterdam is really beautiful and romantic. Paris is also romantic and a must see but it can also feel a bit unsafe and restless here. Prague is in the top 3 too.

beautiful, i recommend Krakow tho, wonderful city, people, food, and cheap as fuck!

Prague is amazingly beautiful with their architecture, and it's a very cheap city as well. You also always have the option of haggling for prices. I did feel unsafe at times with my then gf, but maybe we were over thinking.

I felt unsafe in Egypt. Terrible!

Finland, Norway, some of those non touristy places are best. They LOVE people that come to visit them.

I think partially because so many people say "oh let's go to Europe and see London, Paris, Greece, Germany, France and literally nowhere else!"

Also, if you're into it, they fucking love to party.

i went to Normandy last year, did the beaches and all that stuff, very nice if you're interested in WW2 ofc

Attached: FullSizeRender 32.jpg (692x1211, 140K)

Go to Bruges. It's like a fucking fairytale

sounds cool!

I'd pay money to fuck your gf

:D where are you from?

If you want to visit a german city I would say maybe Hamburg(Is said to be a very beautiful city) or Munich(Very old city with old buildings, very beautiful and you will see the stereotypical culture of germans there). Avoid Berlin, Berlin is an ugly city.

Yeah you can't go wrong with Normandy, it's nice, peaceful and the food is amazing, lots of cheese. I live there so I know my shit.

i heard paris nightlife has a explosive atmosphere

for fuck's sake post her toes

Never said she was my girlfriend

Not OP but I've been to München and I fell in love with that city, such a laid-back and friendly vibe. Im actually travelling for work to Hamburg next month and I can't wait

Munich is a much better city to visit over Hambug.
Berlin is only worth visiting if you're interested in all of the war history there.

Attached: 16c.png (584x972, 1.7M)

yeah last time I was in Krakow I saw a bum lying on ground on Main Square whipping his dick out pissing on his pants next to a group of about 30 japanese tourists

what about norway, finland, sweden? I guess three days is too little time to go there and see something...

I bet japs loved that

yeah, its just a prank bro

what about Barcelona guys? been there?

No but heard great things, aside from it being so cheap

Attached: IMG_1208.jpg (1542x2208, 638K)

so there are too many great places... I am fucked :D

SERIOUS ANSWER FOR A UNIQUE DESTINATION - Douglas in the Isle of Man

It's beautiful.

Depends on your budget too. Airflights in Europe can be expensive.

Budget for that trip is around 1500-2000 USD.

Go back to /trv faggot

Italian Riviera is unbelievably beautiful, you'll need quite a bit of cash, but start in the city of Genoa and head down to Portofino via San Margherita, you can do it in a day to and from Milan by Car

I've never stopped thinking about it from when I visited, it's almost ridiculous how wonderful that part of the world is.

Anyone giving answers to this cereal faggot is proving newfaggotness

This is a thinly veiled cuck faggot thread... OP is a pathetic cuck faggot currently masturbating to your attention.

OP here. You are a funny guy, really.

Dude she’s PAINFULLY plain even with her clothes on. Suck in your gut and fuck right off.

Well I think you'll only be able to visit 2 cities at most. If you want to have a nice trip and buy her gifts, pay restaurants, have fun etc you'll run out of money fast.

yes, we are a plain duo - but we are looking for a travel tips, ask your mama /b chimp.

Attached: IMG_1270 2.jpg (750x1091, 174K)

You’re pathetic and sexually lost. Admit it. You’re using this little parade in front of all these guys to get yourself off...

Fuck your father failed you.

You better get back to jacking your little knob, he's alone.

jej

also Paris is awful. The thieves will assault you AND insult you just for being a citizen of somewhere else.

Fucking french people are unreal in their unfounded arrogance.

Biggest thing they've done lately is build warships for Russia POST Ukraine invasion, and then not get paid by Russia lmao.

Paris is beautiful. But full of immigrants. Unfortunately.

He's getting laid unlike your frustrated ass. Kek.

barcelona, amsterdam, budapest. in that order.

if it is summer fuck all of those boring places and go to the greek islands

sounds good.

Attached: 1481361861006.png (750x1334, 1.82M)

Nah sorry Brony. Married with 3 kids, a hot wife, and 2 girlfriends..

I don’t parade them on Sup Forums. For white knight faggots to drool over cause I’m not a turbocuck

why you have 2 gfs, if your wife is hot? megaLOL. Keep dreaming in your mamahotel chimp!

OP here. Thanks for advices guys. If you want more of my GF, you can let me know. Otherwise, have a nice day!

Love tbese dress. Make you kneel behind her, lift her dress and take a hard long sniff of the bumhole

Attached: 848.png (944x1188, 1.82M)

I literally went into any small restaurants in some back alleys and food was great everywhere, don't remember any particular ones

post more of that little bitch OP! How tall is her? pretty tiny, right?

5ft0inch. 153cm.

l think any city in the world would be lovely with her in it

she needs a black dick man. or multiple dicks.

Scottish Highlands and Islands.

Beautiful, romantic, no niggers, no Muslims, fresh air, nature, alcohol, just 1000 yrs of historic locations and culture and no serious crime.

It’s worth a couple of days before heading to Scandinavia then down through Germany, Italy and Off to Prague as Eastern Europe has some of best architecture in world.

Attached: 83933.png (710x1360, 1.44M)

Attached: FullSizeRender 17.jpg (793x1029, 132K)

Thats crap,they're cheap as fuck. So much cheaper than flying in the USA. Of course on some days and times it might be expensive, but there is so much variety, cheap flights can be found. Just hit SKYSCANNER DOT NET and set up some alerts or just keep hammering it,

keep calm, please.

Yep, there are so many thieves and conartits, manky street urchins, everything smells of piss. Apart from that, it's great. Do expect to be tricked/robbed at some point, especially if you're American!

One i've seen most recently is helpful people waiting at the station that the train from CDG goes to, they wait for you to look a bit lost and then guide you through the ticket machine to try and get you to top up their Navigo card. Wankers

Was that uncalm?

Not London

I was going to say bring her to London so I can fuck her... but it looks like you might already be in London by this pic...