Why does Sup Forums worship this Blue-pilled Gay Jew?

Why does Sup Forums worship this Blue-pilled Gay Jew?

Because he's the poster boy for the alt right movement

Do we though?

He's not alt-right, stupid leaf

Why are all the major Atl-Right figures jewish though?

Name one

Basically the moment this does down he will turn heel and go against the alt right movement. That's what these "journalists" do they have become WWE wrestlers.

Why the joos want us to believe he is worshiped?

Nope. Fuck off leaf.

Yes he is you soviet rape baby. Just like other alt right meme commentators, he's an attention whore who does stupid shit and acts edgy because his arguments have no substance

>"Yiannopoulos"
>Jew

... worship?

All of pol is one hive mind

He's here at UCSD right now, rolled in with a Mariachi Band.

He is jewish (mother's side)

He's a degenerate and is therefore unassailable as far as progressive degenerates are concerned. A faggot who gets rammed by niggers can't be shouted down as another racist white male. I think this makes people imagine Milo can get through to them.
Not sure if that's true, but even if he can, he's just a useful idiot. On the day of the rope, he should swing with the rest.

bump

We need that faggot speaking for us since lefties don't listen to anyone who isn't a minority.

He's a professional troll who knows how to get under the left's skin. He's quite adapt at what he does most of the time.

remind me of 1 instance where pol ''worshipped'' this fucking disgusting fag

Nah gavin mcinnes is a lot better at trolling

I refuse to worship him until he performs exceptional fellatio on me.

Not a single good haircut in this entire photo

Milo.

>blue pilled
you're clearly a newfag that has no fucking idea who this man is

We don't, anyone who isn't stupid realizes hes co-opting the alt right for his own notorious political/journalist gains

Based milo

because he gets a hilarious reaction out the other radical left.

He is a Grand Master Troll.

It's only reddit infiltrators who post this shit. No one with even a thimble full of political awareness is following this kike. He is for teens and beta males (he won those faggots over with reporting about gaymergate) and twitter fucktards who actually do shit like subscribe to youtube channels.

Sage & ignore all Milo threads.

Idk, I can't see past the shine of the first guys head

grand master faggot detected

Because he is cute ;)