So now that buyern cant get sanchez or perisic are they gonna lose the bundesliga to leipzig next season?

so now that buyern cant get sanchez or perisic are they gonna lose the bundesliga to leipzig next season?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v4JTgRXZX80
youtube.com/watch?v=PeLuQ6X2ixI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this /BEbundesED WORDEN/?

maybe :3

>implying Alexis "Run alone with the ball then lose it" Sánchez and Ivan "Literally who" Perisic would be starters

poor wurst uli just really hates taxes. no reason to put him in a prison

Bayern could literally win the Bundesliga with Gerrard
Bundesliga is not the problem, too eazy, the CL is, and I don't see them winning that even with Alexis

I'm a diehard customer, but I want Leipzig to fuck us hard. Imagine how triggered the rest of the league would be about >muh Dosen winning the title. Delicious butthurt for years!

maybe. But as it is now, most people I know would be very happy to see buyern lose the title, even if it is leipzig

It's the same in germany desu.

the strange thing about bundes clubs is their weak mindset in euro games. bayern, dortmund und >schalke didnt actually do bad but then lost their nerves when it mattered

Yeah they are all over. That whole type is just personified for me in a smsll handful of individuals involved in a football club on the Jyske heath.

i like weissebeer

why they can't buy PeriGOAT? da fak is happening in /bundes/?

this, so badly

True, and that's pretty new for German football. Usually we've got our shit together when it matters, but look at the times Schweinsteiger made an huge unusual error in a final.

Is this /bundes/? :3

eurofighters
shhhhhhh

Tbh Dortmund got literally BTFO the day prior to the match and you could tell the players didn't want to play.

why do foreigners on here esp. seem to favor dortmund so much more than bavaria munich?

true but I just dont think they wouldve made through even if their bus wasnt bombed

Because, at strange as it might sound, compared to the big bad wolf that is buyern, Dortmund still has an underdog image.

>tfw based werner predicted it

youtube.com/watch?v=v4JTgRXZX80

*as strange

Yeah, what used to make us strong is now our biggest weakness. The German team(s) is(/are) stronger than ever. But suddenly we start choking badly. For example, the fact that we haven't won a single Europe league/UEFA Cup this century is incredible.

Werner knows what's up.

*rubs chin*
hmmmmmm

Timo Werner is a literal god. I'd love to penetrate his asshole or vice versa.

rare footage of uli on a shopping spree

>le dumbmark prediction
I hope you're already preparing your apology for the end of next season when Union gets promoted into the first division.

19 hours until Denmark - Germany

thats homosex

tmio wnreer sit eni hurehnosn

kek

There is absolutely no chance it will happen.
They will finish 10th AT BEST, but I expect them to finish 15th.

Still hate Keller for the football his >schalke team played. I

We should all get a trip and make predictions about next season.
I sense someone getting sacked on the 30th or 31st of October 2017. Probably Weinzierl or Hecking.

weinzierl is pretty safe I think. hecking getting sacked is really only a matter of time tho

At least in my case, I got addicted to vidya and stopped watching sports during high school. Also, around that time, Barca was at its peak and every team was trying to emulate the possession minded playstyle of Pep (which gets boring af quite fast). Then one day I watched Klopp's team play and I was blown away by their playstyle, I've been a fan since then.

>Bauern
They're dead like Robert Enke

maybe tomorrow.
good night

yes good night

youtube.com/watch?v=PeLuQ6X2ixI

good, logical reason

it's very early eh? geeeeerd morninnng

gud moining

>For example, the fact that we haven't won a single Europe league
Why would you care about that second rate minnow tournament anyway?

hello and good morning

hello sir do you have a moment to talk about totaal voetbal

he looks like someone

He is your new hot Borussia Dortmund™ manager

so apparently danmark won some meaningless match against tyskland 25 years ago and that's why they're having the friendly tonight

he looks like the faggot who bashed /ourkerbe/.

Denmark is like Germany's Canada except it looks like Niedersachsen

WIR SIND BESCHISSEN WORDEN

Is Max Philipp aka Philipp Max worth the money, /notbundes/?

>wir sind von Alexis Texas beschissen worden!

Dirtmund nazis get out pls

Don't worry, Dirtmund is managed by an actual jew now.
It's time to fix this club.

Bulgaria is rightful German clay desu

Ah yes, the glorious
>sit back and wait for counter attacks playstyle of Jürgen Klopp

Yes, good morning...

This is finally some interesting news. Please elaborate!

He is.

How do you faggots feel about parity now? You always complain when someone points out how much more money Bayern has than everyone else in the Bundesliga but now it's clear that Real Madrid can push your shit in when it comes to the Champions League and that Bayern are just a meme, 2013 was an anomaly and your whole team is falling apart around you. What's your opinion now?

Their CL campaign will eventually be derailed by some Spanish team.

Is this the Granate Uli promised?

no one here really cares about the bundes

Headline should read:

Bayern wants Lukaku but they don't want to pay more than 30 million Nürnberger Würstchen© for him

Made me chuckle.

Yeah they dont even want to pay >Schalke 20 million for Goretzka. Theyre gonna Jew out Schalke like they did with Lewandowski.

>You always complain when someone points out how much more money Bayern has than everyone else in the Bundesliga
Dafuq are you talking about?! People in germany complain about that 24/7.

(s)he's right

I know

Lukaku is a terrible meme. Only reason he became a """"talent"""" is that his body was +5 years ahead of the other kids in his age group.

He scored 25 goals this season for Everton at age 24.

>21 Torbeteiligungen (14 Tore, 7 Assists) in 47 Pflichtspielen für Olympique Lyon in der abgelaufenen Spielzeit 16/17: Das ist die Bilanz von Mittelfeldspieler Corentin Tolisso, dessen Marktwert beim jüngsten Update der französischen Ligue 1 um vier Millionen Euro auf aktuell 22 Millionen Euro angehoben wurde. Der französische Nationalspieler hat sich mit seinen Leistungen in den Fokus mehrere internationaler Top-Klubs gespielt, laut Informationen von „beIN Sports“ hat sich nun auch der FC Bayern München zum Kandidatenkreis gesellt.

Granate?

every player that is linked to FC BAYERN MÜNCHEN is a granate by default.
t. euer Wurst Uli

Max Meyer will be the granate on top of Rudy, Süle and Goretzka

kolasniac to arsenal confirmed

Seems like more of a cluster bomb than a Granate

because Dortmund is more fun to watch

how can you be so stupid and go to arsenal?

cannot understand in any way

money

how is going to arsenal worse than staying at schalke?

They're going to pay him a lot of money and it's doubtful a better club, or one willing to pay more, would be out for him.

Is Schalke in the EL?

Does Schalke pay 10million+?

Is Gelsenkirchen on the same level as London?

no
no
yes

also
>implying he couldnt go to a club playing champions league and actually winning trophies

arsenal is a joke of a club. he could have joined Chelsea FC instead

I think a contract that takes you from rich to super rich is a bigger trophy than the Champions League.
Arsenal can pay the same as Chelsea and we don't know if Chelsea or City have actually showed any interest in irl life.

Bosz official

Arsenal has a bigger chance of winning the EL, than any other English team (or Bundes team) has to win the CL.

Gelsenkirchen is a literal industrial shithole. London is a metropolis with alot of nice restaurants, clubs and other events, which rich footballers enjoy.

since Kolasinac was by far the best fullback this bundes, i think he could pretty much choose the club to play for

Great. Better than that meme Favre.

I hope he doesnt bring Dolberg to Dortmund.

you forgot to name the bombings and stabbings by the moderate muslim majority of london

bundes is shit, m8

>Ein Grund für den Abschied aus Amsterdam ist ein Streit innerhalb des Trainerteams. Bosz und sein Assistent Krüzen haben offenbar eine andere Spiel- und Trainingsphilosophie als der Staff um Dennis Bergkamp, Hennie Spijkerman, Carlo l'Ami und Björn Rekelhof. Bosz fühlte sich von der Ajax-Direktion in der Auseinandersetzung nicht vollständig unterstützt. Versuche, einen Kompromiss zu finden, scheiterten.
>Zwischen den beiden Parteien habe es kaum noch Kontakt gegeben. Die Erfolge maskierten die Situation. Nach der Niederlage im Europa-League-Finale gegen Manchester United hatte Bosz noch öffentlich erklärt, dass er zufrieden sei und seinen Vertrag einhalten werde. Er habe bewusst keine Ausstiegsklauseln aufnehmen lassen. Der Vertrag von Peter Bosz, der perfekt deutsch spricht, lief noch bis 2019.

>getting mad bacause your current coach fell out with half of the club
>fire him
>new coach seems to be just as stubborn as the old coach

Yeah, but he's a /literally who/ and will be a lot easier to fire than Tuchel. Then they can get Nailman or Favre next season.