My Poli Sci professor told me Drumpf is a very dangerous presidential candidate and very unqualified

My Poli Sci professor told me Drumpf is a very dangerous presidential candidate and very unqualified

Is he right ?

In the heat of this nomination campaign, when Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders have taken so much space it may be a little difficult to remember how momentous this week truly is for all of us.

For the first time ever, a major party nominee will be a woman. This isn't about playing the "woman card" -- I am a man. This is finally about true equality.

This is about over half the population of the United States never before seeing one of their own competing for the White House.

This is about catching up to Great Britain, Germany, Canada, the Philippines, Iceland, Israel, India, Pakistan, South Korea, Argentina, Jamaica, Australia and many other countries where women have held the highest elected office in the land.

This is about every mother, sister, daughter, niece, wife and girlfriend finally seeing another woman becoming the nominee of one of the major parties competing, on an equal footing for the highest office in the United States.

This is a momentous occasion. Let's not forget this moment. Let's celebrate how far this country has come. Then, let's work harder than ever to elect our first female president in November.

No, professors are goy shit puppets assuming you live in shitifornia, oregon, washington, jew york, new england, and esp. shitcago

Jesus Christ. This thinking process is the most sophomoric view i've seen. I mean, how is this different than saying "we, for the first time in history, have the chance to elect a president with a curved dick INSTEAD of a straight one."

Even if you're going to look at women and men as perfectly equal, it's nothing more than that. Fuck it I'm mad, you got me.

shit so glad im done with this semester. anthropology class was constant >communist/china sympathizing
>capitalism bad
>karl marx good
>whitey keeping everyone down
>$15/hr minimum pay

Voting for someone based on their sex is sexist.

You are a sexist bigot.

Yeah, like Obama was a bastion for qualifications

At least W governed a state

>WAS JUST CAUGHT
>JUST

You can essentially assume the opposite of everything your poli-sci professor tells you is true.

It's a safe bet.

i really don't understand how people studying anthropology could come to the conclusion that going against our nature and structuring our society like ants is viable.

The number of tenured poli-sci profs in the US right of neocon can't be more than 10

Jesus fucking christ
if any of that is real then by all means, kill your self.

>assblasted drumpf supporters

>Was just caught giving the money to the veterans as promised

Fixed that for you

>unqualified
He meets the qualifications as outlined in the constitution. i don't get this line of attack.

Which beaner race are you?

Mexishit or South Amerishit?

I really hope the kike that makes those occupy democrats shit images gets sued for libel.

Only to illegal spics. Your danger is my good fortune.

>ISIS are the only scary mudniggers

They really are this delusional, aren't they?

Your professor isn't qualified to scrape particles out of my gusset

that is a pretty boy

Funny how you could equally apply this logic to gun ownership.

(((Stein)))

>cheshire, ct
was just in hartford ct today for first day of internship. electronic parking meters are in english and arabic

Not an argument.

As long as it's cute, who cares?

Yes

>stein

(((Stein)))

Jesus Christ someone nuke us pls. This shit gave retinal cancer. Thanks, user.

Oh come the fuck on. Being a certain sex should have no bearing on an election; the rule applied when Sarah Palin was vilified by democrats, it's only a shield for sexism when it's a liberal doing it.

No, he's... Left.

Please post link to police report detailing Trump being caught stealing millions from veterans please.

These are all horrible kikes just trying to talk down to non-kike white people and retarded niggers. Love the continuing pattern....

>i'm ""white""
>white people are bad/can do better/(((that's not OUR values!!)))

>goldberg

>(((Goldberg)))
This is hilarious.

Merely coincidence.

It's almost like they were thrown out of every country they've ever lived in for a reason.

Report him

Here's another one of these boys

((((Krugman))))

How many confirmed non-merchant quotes are there for Occupy Democrats?

G
O
L
D
B
E
R
G

Does your professor have notable papers? Is he respected? ANd even after that, does he know shit about politics?

Clearly op is upset that Bernie was pre-declared a loser tonight by the media and is lashing out. It's okay buddy *pat*