I began to have fantasies of becoming very powerful and stopping everyone from having sex...

>I began to have fantasies of becoming very powerful and stopping everyone from having sex. I wanted to take their sex away from them, just like they took it away from me. I saw sex as an evil and barbaric act, all because I was unable to have it. This was the major turning point. My anger made me stronger inside. This was when I formed my ideas that sex should be outlawed. It is the only way to make the world a fair and just place. If I can’t have it, I will destroy it. That’s the conclusion I came to, right then and there.

tv in human form with out the pedophilia

fucking loser. why would anyone want to fuck some average guy who on top of having a bad personalty is really arrogant and puts people down?

>b-but muh unfair life

fuck off

kek reading elliots manifesto/journal was hilarious and sad at the same time

best part was when he heard his roommates or his sister having sex and he had had to scream into a pillow and cry to "let the anger out"

also the part where he cried on the phone to his mom for hours about tfw no gf

boy should have just taken his goddamn antipsychotics

>completely average looking
>still a virgin at ~21 or however old he is
hahahaha, how many retards are THIS socially inept hahah

There is no Sup Forums without pedophilia.

i have assburgers and i lost my virginity to my gf at the time when i was 16

i seriously dont understand
but then again i have assburgers
theres a lot i dont understand

but i do know how to get my benis into the bagina
so theres that

>TFW ywn be as powerful as endgame Elliot Rodgers

This is the most surprising thing to me desu. Dude was fucking MINTED, had a bmw, tons of cash, nice clothes, probably a nice apartment or whatever paid for by his parents...he could have slayed 6/10s all day long. Dude could have settled and been happy in life.

The other thing that is incomprehensible to me is the fact that he wanted to get laid so badly that he wrote a manifesto and killed a bunch of people, and yet he couldn't have gone on craigslist and said hey I'm rich, I need an average girl to be my fuck toy and a small army of women would have responded within 24 hours.

I used to be able to relate to the guy, feeling worthless and wondering why not me.

But he handled it like a total bitch and took the easy way out. Killing yourself is the biggest pussy move ever.

Why would you feel sorry for him? He could look like quazimodo and get laid on the daily with the amount of money he had.

elliot was severely mentally ill m8, his malignant narcissism/anger issues/whatever oozed from every pore

putting an ad on craigslist would be demeaning to him, he would never do it

Based. Sex divides us, a classic kike plot to destroy the West

>don't procreate

Good goy

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

I'd watch it.

this fucker had a car

IM 30 AND I DONT DRIVE AND I HAVE HAD A GF FOR 5 YEARS WHO LETS ME PUT IT IN HER ASS

HOW MUCH OF A LOSER CAN YOU BE

killing yourself is fine, taking other people with you is not.

>IM 30 AND I DONT DRIVE AND I HAVE HAD A GF FOR 5 YEARS WHO LETS ME PUT IT IN HER ASS
Yeah but obese pieces of shit don't count

he never even tried talking to grils. typical rich kid, expected everything to just be handed to him.

You can't trust betas because they all end up doing some spergy shit like this. If you're a virgin passed the age of 21 you should be flagged for a visit by a caseworker. You're missing out on entire mental imprints that are first chiseled during the loss of your virginity.

This is ridiculous, man.

This guy went to parties where he didn't know anyone, stood in a corner for two hours without talking to anyone, and then started attempting to push women off cliffs in the yard after they made no attempt to fuck him during that time.

No idea how anyone sympathizes with him

:(

This. I'm a beta aspie and even I figured it out

>Sup Forums is full of normies who think they are weird
neck yourselves