Next time you shit

next time you shit
roll

Attached: 3F30B3BC-A997-4F32-A5E5-5D0CC65C10EB.jpg (1180x1056, 401K)

llor

Jokes on you. I take suboxone so I'm always constipated and don't really shit at all anymore.

>Tfw Checkmate Atheists

Attached: 1512247556422.jpg (315x314, 37K)

my toilet has the resevoir realy rip

Don't you dread the day your body says "no more"?
I've been constipated before, and it always ends up in a painful bloody mess, can't even imagine what a medically induced constipation will do to you.

(:

what if someone here has a colostomy?

Roll

Roll

h

Rolling for 8

Attached: man_file_1050476_Untitled.png (977x333, 295K)

Roll

rolllan

0 get

bamgf

You actually shit blood?! Fucking hell man

Rolling for comfortable inside toilet shit

>shit blood
No, but as anyone who's ever had serious constipation will tell you, when it finally erupts, anal fissures will occur, they are painful, take forever to heal, and will result in there being blood on the toilet paper when you wipe.

lets get rollllin

what if you sit and lean far forward

roll

Attached: indee.jpg (202x250, 5K)

Yep. I know that feel. I've felt like I was pushing out another person from butthole before, that's how big it was. Bloody asshole when I wipe.

A few times the shit log was so big it clogged the toilet. No joke, I had to reach in and squeeze the turd into smaller pieces and flush as I went, so a little bit would go down at a time.

I've also had the constipation shits that are all like little rabbit turds. That happens because the shit stays in your body for so long, that your body starts to reabsorb the water in the turds. So when they finally come out, they're little, dry, rabbit turd looking pieces.

I fucking hate it.

rolll

I can't do this. I'm Indian. I have a designated street.

Gotta shit, lets roll

roll

roulé

Attached: IMG_20180323_085540_359.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

>no upper decker option
come back when you have aw complete list of shitting options

only slavs can do number 8 properly

roll

nope

Get

roll

Ass