FUCKING SAVAGE

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/about/annualreports/FY15_annualreport.pdf
pbs.org/about/producing-pbs/funding/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/npr-ombudsman-issues-funding-pro-iran-deal-group-39506623
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>DRUDGE REPORT
Why do you faggots follow biased news websites?
Does it feel good when they pander to you?

Go back to reading Salon you fag bag

Name one unbiased source

>What is Sup Forums

GOD DAMN SHE'S SO SEXY

Maybe the world did end...

Oh yeah, let me just go right to buzzfeed.

10/10 kek Matt Drudge, well played mr #1 clinton troller

NPR/PBS

no wonder hillarys a lesbian. women must be lining up and down the block to play with her lovely trump snatch

It's just a new aggregator, it's not like he writes any stories.

wew lad

>NPR/PBS

Literally funded by globalist open border shills

I seriously hope you don't actually believe this.

Sup Forums

>NPR/PBS

are you retarded m8? NPR is literally run by a board appointed by the president of the united states. doesn't get more political and biased than that.

THE BBC!@

Al Jazeria!

>NPR/PBS

NPR President, CEO: Jarl (((Mohn)))
Their board of trustees reads like the telephone book of Tel Aviv
npr.org/about/annualreports/FY15_annualreport.pdf
... really makes you think...

Salon
Mother Jones
Neogaf

> underrated

Smaller political parties often publish newsletters.
Australia First Party paper was the only source to ever cover plans for the proposed Chinese "student haven" in my suburb, which checked out 100% when I dug deeper. Literally zero outside media coverage even acknowledging it

Drudge is the definition of FPBP.
>What is Monica Lewinski scandal?
>What is Clinton Love Child?
>What is Swift Boat Veterans?

Drudge is the master troll Boss level instigator.

i hope this is ironic

>FPBP.
Family Planning Benefit Program? Help me out here

>NeoGaf

Literally the gaping anus of the Internet

>FPBP

Free Penis Bagina Program

I dont get it, what is Drudge implying?

Hillary is Satan

She is the devil, the worst thing that could happen to the world.

Also, if she gets in, You best be on the lookout for Murican freedoms. I hear the US doesn't like you guys.

Think 12th Mahdi

dailykos
thinkprogress
salon

>Iranian confused by the number of the Beast

People still visit Drudge after 2012?

Rasmussen is legit!

666 is arguably the mark of the beast in Christian theology

That they chose this day to anoint our new reptillian globalist overlord to make abundantly clear who is behind all of this. Almost feel sorry for Bernouts at this point, none of them will vote tomorrow, and if he won Cali he could have made a case for a third party run which would have guaranteed a Trump presidency (neither he nor Shillary would reach 270, and the republican controlled house would have to vote him in or risk the entire party/their livelihood)

Our only hope is a group of people that hate and criticize everything.

what is the whole 12th madhi thing, ive heard about it a lot but never really looked into it. its like the muslim apocalyptic figure right?

>waiting on Alex Jones to react to this

Yea - it's their version of the apocalypse since those fucking heathens don't believe in the 2nd coming..

>they speak slowly enough for me to understand them

Donations are made with no strings attached to content and funding from the government with no content requirements AND viewers like you. Mostly from viewers.

Seriously guys are you going to make an argument about PBS being biased or are you just going to bitch about fundraising?

>NPR

the leafs know shut it down

>Seriously guys are you going to make an argument about PBS being biased or are you just going to bitch about fundraising?

Its not some grand conspiracy, eve if you go straight to the wikipedia for PBS it has a whole section on political controversy and bias.

On wikipedia...

DERP

We can't all meet the journalistic standards of the no spin zone

pbs.org/about/producing-pbs/funding/

wew lad. you gonna keep making shit up?

A way with words is my favorite show that's not about news on NPR

Careful - he may be in a safe zone. Not too many facts.

obviously not. warren olney drooling all over himself is entertaining to other retards though so i guess it's good for you.

Strya pls stop

to pfucken kek he's going all in

abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/npr-ombudsman-issues-funding-pro-iran-deal-group-39506623

It's actually 616. 666 is the meme number.

Its a news aggregate

It cannot be biased as they simply take news articles and display them for you

By comparison to other sources for news PBS/NPR is far less biased than any other news source. The journalists working there are professionals who don't have to worry about ratings or advertising. I trust their reporting far more than any other.

I just punched a hole in my wall im so fucking pissed. Are people really this stupid? You know what america you deserve this. you deserve a wall street whore. you deserve to all burn to the ground. You allowed debbie wassermna schultz to do this, no one spoke up. Now she wont listen to your voices when you spoke up and chose bernie. My hand is fucking bleeding but i dont care, i dont care anymore. fuck all of you. fuck everything. when people say there moving to canada but i actually am. Im leaving this shitty country with shitty debbie wasserman jew bitches. Fuck all of you.

Jesus fuck, buckle up, we just crashed the truck

Matt Drudge for Press Secretary.

Are you trying to make a connection from funding to content?

>By comparison to other sources for news PBS/NPR is far less biased than any other news source. The journalists working there are professionals who don't have to worry about ratings or advertising. I trust their reporting far more than any other.

Lol, so you're comparing paid for propaganda vs mainstream media entertainment news.

Both are biased.

U need help m8

>NPR
My sides
Literally govt propoganda

She's literally The Whore Of Babylon

There is no way to help australians

>muh nero

move to venezuela, you got no where to go but up

>Why do you faggots follow biased news websites?
>Implying unbiased newsmedia exists

What am I doing wrong? Are you guys taking the piss?
We're a simple people not used to fancy acronyms
Even urban dictionary is linking to FaceBook Pussy

The second coming is a part of the Madhi's tenure, Jesus is suppose to help him defeat the Masih ad-Dajjal (antichrist) where Twelver Shī‘a Muslims think that is the 12th Imam, Muhammad ibn Hasan al-Mahdī who will reveal himself again when Jesus comes back to defeat a new false messiah.

Drudge is a news aggregator, he doesn't write any of the stories on his website.

If Drudge is biased, it means every news source ever is biased without any exceptions.

Lurk moar

To the point is a good show. What do you want topless women doing the weather?

Christian mythology has 666 being the mark of the beast, Satan.

Basically, he called Hillary pure evil.

So you are saying facebook isn't biased for suppressing conservative sources since its just aggregating news and that can't be biased?

Well, bye.

Facebook does a hell of a lot more than aggregating news

you're so fucking sad. you're boring and misinformed, at least people seeking entertainment get a kernel of truth. you deliberately delude yourself to feel good and have talking points for other retards such as yourself so you can try and position yourself in the social hierarchy.

it's why faggots like you got tricked into supporting giving radical islamists nuclear weapons.

thisisbait.jpg

>If Drudge is biased, it means every news source ever is biased without any exceptions.
Or it just means he selectively aggregates news sources based on his personal biases just like facebook and buzzfeed.

Drudge puts up sensationalist headlines, links to kindergarten Breitbart shit and links to dubious polls.

He's a hack.

facebook claims to only operate on an impartial algorithm, when in reality liberal views are broadcast, drudge is transparently hand selected.

Some bias is inevitable but we can move towards more objective reporting by taking ratings and advertising out of the equation. The fraction of funding PBS gets from the government doesn't come with propaganda instructions.

It just aggregates news and personal opinions and that can't be biased or else every single personal opinion ever is biased.

>
>Drudge puts up sensationalist headlines, links to kindergarten Breitbart shit and links to dubious polls.
>He's a hack.

one of the most read and listened to hacks in the world.... and he doesn't ever say anything, except rewrites headline links.

Any injuries you suffer are covered by obamacare

>drudge is transparently hand selected.
So you are trying to say drudge is obviously biased?

Just saying, unless you're a first cycle babby, nobody intelligent takes that closet homo's blog seriously after 2012.

What did I do to deserve existing in this reality.

An institution accepting government funding is almost guaranteed to be left-leaning because, and I can't believe I have to explain this, government spending supports the institution.

>NPR
>"American"
>Talks about soccer more than any other sport.
>Dat condescending tone with everything

hello hillary!

How does it feel knowing that every coughing fit you have millions of people know about it instantly? Feels good doesn't it!

We see in others what we see in ourselves. I don't know you from Adam so I can't say if you are sad or happy or whatever. I would assume people seeking entertainment will get any truth, even a kernel of truth. I'm not giving you any talking points, just my personal observations as a viewer and listener of npr\pbs. Obviously you are upset about the Iran deal too. Having read a lot about it I can tell you that I am confident it is the best deal we could get from the Iranians. The deal gives the U.S. a number of tools to manage going forward but so far so good on that front. I think Hillary will deal with them from a position of strength.

Why does everyone on NPR sound like they are on downers or have one foot in the grave

>Just saying, unless you're a first cycle babby, nobody intelligent takes that closet homo's blog seriously after 2012.

who takes any news seriously? its all infotainment, drudge is a master baiter, we go to him for news and keks.