Why the FUCK has he not said one word about remembering D-Day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZqN1glz4JY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferret-legging
youtube.com/watch?v=ntt3wy-L8Ok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would he?

He's too busy apologizing to the nips.

because fuck those losers LOL

>D-Day
more like Dick Day HAHAHAHHAHA

Literally who?

To many CIS white males took part in it.

>He's too busy apologizing to the nips.
He never did. Explicitly said he wouldn't.

He's a piece of shit like every other president in my lifetime has been, but there's no point in lying.

Because he's president of the United States you fucking imbicile.
Eat shit faggot.

He's black, he doesn't even remember which menu he got at kfc last night.

Because he knows it was the biggest mistake ever made

>autism

why would he care that a bunch of slave holders died charging the beach

this

And because he never read a fucking history book.
bix nood ongo bongo

Why do you capitalize cis like that? This seems to be a running thing and I can't figure out why people do it

>Wanting to remember an event where people invaded Europe by sea
Clearly Obama is redpilled as fuck, making sure people forget this tragic event in human history.

because he hates America and is a commie faggot muslim.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't even born then, I doubt he remembers it.

he was going to, but he forgot.

silly OP.

Obama has autism or me?

/thread

Kek

He is busy celebrating Ramadan. You can get a decent read of a person's parents religious beliefs by there name. Christians like to name their kids Peter or Michael or any of the other christian names. Jews like the name David, although lots of christians do as well. What religion likes to use names like Barack or Hussein?

>Why the FUCK has he not said one word about remembering D-Day?

It would have been to hard not to laugh about the stupid goyim who died fighting against their white brothers.

?

Fucking Americucks. I hope Trump wins so you stop embarrassing White men.

get over it. Did you fight in D-day or something? What about Bunker Hill? Quick, what day was it on?

Why do Americans want so desperately to feel offended about something?

Reminder that this fucking artist actually drew Grace Hopper but made her skin black.

Satanism

We can replace D Day with a national womans day though because holy shit what have men ever done, I spent my time #shillin4hilldawg and writing a petition to cancel fathers day guys hehe, you can't do a thing about it because Obama is 100% behind me. Executive order time bitches!

Do you think the guys at the front knew they were gonna be mowed down?

Not him, but CIS is actually an acronym for "Comfortable In Skin"
I hate that I know this moronic factoid.

oh fuck
well, you learn something new every day

I wonder if they had their own memes back then about going to Europe to fight for the jew.

Nobody cares anymore
There are like 10 WWII vets left in the country

He is a muslim and hates all western nations.

Wrong
It's Latin, the opposite of the root word for trans.
To go "trans" a river means to go from one side to the other, to go "vis" a river would be to walk along the bank of it

the first two layers of men were probably immediately shot up after landing

This. Cf Transalpine Gaul and Cisalpine Gaul.

Who cares?

Did bush Jr.?

Because we would be glorifying the actions and sacrifice of white men.

D-Day was an overrated operation.

>largest invasion force even assembled in human history
>still took them weeks, and thousands of lives to take a piece of land defended by 16 year old hitler youth, Paratroopers with panzerfaust, and foreign volunteers who surrendered more than the French.
>Storm a beach and loose 3000 lives
>about a dozen defenders are killed and half of them where not even German.
>LOLOLOL WE KEEKED UR ASS GERMONEY WEZ DEH BEST LOL NAZIZ!!!11111ONE!!!
>Saving PRivate Ryan teh bess MOVIE Evah

No, it's an acronym for Confederacy of Independent Systems, and we know you're not him because we have IDs on Sup Forums.

You must be very new.

They never even got to use their guns, legend says.

Hahah mijn neger.

Too busy sucking D

IS sleeper cells don't want to recognize American war heroes.
If he had his way he'd build a time machine to decapitate them all.

>>LOLOLOL WE KEEKED UR ASS GERMONEY WEZ DEH BEST LOL NAZIZ!!!11111ONE!!!
never heard anyone glorify D-Day like that

Finally

Someone who gets it

DOWN WITH THE REPUBLIC

You answered yourself cuck, hope you die a slow death infront of the rest of your people and their viking blood begins rising over that disease they call diversity.

Goodluck dying an unnecessary, for an ideology you were thought to believe was right.

he's a fucking muslim and he is pro ISIS

that's basically the plot of saving private ryan. D-day is taught in american schools as the turning point in the war.

>remembers d day
>needs to be reminded
Pick one.

This. Even Hillary tweeted about it.

>D-day is taught in american schools
Still? You fucks don't know how lucky you are that your heritage hasn't been literally erased.

>this gets ignored

Typical/pol/

You have a heritage you know of??

You've had 20 minutes to look it up on your own, nobody to blame but yourself.

Wow, it's almost like his skin-color already gave you clues. If only you could have said something without racism.

>canada being genius

Well SOMEONE had to invent the country, you tulip-picking bitch. And that development has been literally deleted from our history.

obama was blazing it and forgot about d-day, only thinking about smoking l's everyday be L day to obams

D- day troops, like all troops, got what they deserved

Ooh, wow. You're being racist. My country was one of the first to be deleted from history by jews and rich degenerates. I'm sorry your country has befallen this faith. If only you could have done something about it before mt country died out right??? I hope you can fight the sjw's. Seems so hard seeing as they're all 300 pound weighing bouldbuilders with IQ's above 190. If only we could have defeated them with our puny intellect you would have stood a tiny chance. Better hang on america's shoulder like you and all of europes queens and kings do while our country's fight till death. You're whining while you haven't seen 10% of what's been happening here. Just die off you degenerate people like you are the reason these sandniggers get in your country. Stop being afraid. Faggot.

Ramadan is more important to him

You'll never be Australia, toothpaste.

I don't know.
There was a service at my church. And it was maximum trembling feelings. (I'm ex British Army and lost mates)
God bless those brave men. From Britain and the Commonwealth, Canada, the United States of America, ANZACS.

We salute you. You will not be forgotten.

Music is WW1, about ANZACS in Gallipoli but same feels.
youtube.com/watch?v=cZqN1glz4JY

Got a tear in my eyes.

Cause, you're being deleted faster from history then the entire continent of europe. Ain't that hard to be a country that won't exist in 4 years. Give my greetings to your president abdullah. Tell him Willem-Alexander will meet up with him soon.

If only i wasn't drunk i would have seen that
>autism
Sooner. You're country is canada. The country that's known for saying sorry, keep that in mind.
If you need more help on knowing your culture just ask America or The Netherlands, but remember. Ask it nicesely, that's part of your culture and part of the reason we in europe have a mirror in front of us of what's going to happen ones you die out.

I'm surprised he didn't apologize for D-day.

So? He probably didn't say anything about lexington or gettysburg either. Stop looking for shit to be mad about, I doubt 90% percent of Americans even knew it was the d-day anniversary without someone telling them.

Canada is bro tier top lads. Even though they fucked up their flag. (a fucking leaf etc..)
I can't wait until UK leaves the EU.
We can reunite with our Anglo bros.
I'm Half Brit/New Zealander and HATE the EU. I love Europe, but Brits have never felt part of Continental Europe.
Pic is the proper Canadian flag. It has much more symbolism and history than the maple leaf thing.

My flags are the Cross of Saint George, the Union Flag (at the top of this post), the NZ flag.
All have history. NZ tried to change our flag recently. But no. We voted to keep the one we have.

I doubt 90% of the Nips could tell you the day Hiroshima got nuked
But that didn't stop the nigger in chief from making a big shit about that

Obama is doing what he is told.

Oi so your a proper fascist. I'll invite you to some midget-throwing contests in scotland m8. Will be plenty if fun.
EU is shit, SJW's are shit. Anyone that hates their country but still lives in it should either be forced to leave or face the death penalty by being axed by my people. Antifa is a cancer just like feminism etc, the chemo is coming soon my brother. Believe me.

>more like Dick Day HAHAHAHHAHA

I'm still waiting for Double-D-Day, if you know what I mean

your fedora is showing

because the world doesn't revolve around the fucking military retard

also, D-Day was largely inconsequential to winning the war. Germany lost a year and a half earlier at Stalingrad. D-Day was just sweeping up the crumbs.

She was just a cunt anyway.

>if if if if if if if if if if if if ....

Because it was a long time ago. Also fuck veterans. Sorry grandpa.

Wow you are a moron

wow, you don't know anything about history

Why is defeating the 3rd reich something to be proud of? We fucked our whole race by doing that

Damn it, came here to post about this. Did obongo tweet anything?

Nothing all day. Google also didnt do one of their faggot front page things. My grnadfathers, one a nazi and one a US navy cook both died in WWII. Yet nothing from those in charge.

I guess.....happy ramadon day to you brother?

What the fuck is a midget throwing contest? Sounds fun. Where do I apply?
I live in Scotland and am Scottish. Never heard of this. We throw trees. 'tossing the caber'
My wife is from Yorkshire and they have this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferret-legging

For fuck's sake. No fucking chance I'm doing that. Ferrets are vicious.
Also fuck the EU. I want my fishing rights back.

If you in any way shape or form think that we are free because of who they fought you are delusional

Should we remember them as the first of many unfortunate victims of a lie? Yes

But at the end of the day the wrong side won

Trump remembers.

You'd have to think most of them figured it out before they got there.

We didn't your. Your thought is though. Hitler isn't the only white guy that can stand up for his country. You've had enough of this shit don't you? Gather some friends, let them gather friends, let their friends gather friends. Etc. Create chaos, make a whole city start looting. Make those people join in. Go to the next city. Repeat. It ain't that hard. You just gotta be willing to sacrifice what you have for your country as you want to see it. But you're not willing.

Well in 30 years your heritage will be Islam sooo...

>hillary has 7 thousand more likes

WW1

youtube.com/watch?v=ntt3wy-L8Ok

Finally a map and someone who acknowledges that we died there too

Britain has always been bro tier. Don't worry you can always count on us for help well at least if Trudeau doesn't abolish our military first

I wish the queen still had the power to remove cucks like that

Nah, m8 might be irish or somin'. Looks somin' like this scene from wolf of wallstreet. But yeah fuck EU, if sandniggers rape my women they'll get a knife in the throat and if i become homeless i'll join the swiss army. Fuck merkel the rest rest of those antifa, diversity feminist cunts. If only hitler didn't attack russia he would have gotten america. Cyka blyat

Kek

Hilary's was posted on the 5th. Obviously has more likes in the pic because it's been out for a day and trumps had been out for 15min