If you could pass any law in your home country, what would it be? Mine is to ban offshore banking to stop corruption

If you could pass any law in your home country, what would it be? Mine is to ban offshore banking to stop corruption.

Attached: lMtNAW0.jpg (3238x2429, 948K)

>become president
>ban elections
>ban impeachment
>ban assassination
>ban my mortality

I would make it illegal to be offended. Punishable by being forced to be exposed to whatever offended you for am extended period of time.

legalize marijuana

Reproduction would not be allowed unless the parents met minimum IQ and income requirements.

Purge Day !

legel requirement to 69 when we turn 69

Maximum asset limit

Everyone has to obey me unconditionally if I use a certain codeword (that I lack the imagination to come up with) in my request. It's practically like having infinite money.

Three words.

>nigger
>huntin
>season

Attached: 1521356623920.png (250x207, 39K)

Ban government
And v&n you

Politician lies? Death sentence

all my shitposts will be dubz

Upon petition of 100k signatures and affirmation of 50%+1 of all eligible voters:
Absolute, binding right of popular veto over any law or regulation
Absolute, binding right of recall of any and every elected or appointed official

Simon says

Offshore banking ban is not a solution my friend. There is always bitcoin. But hope you succeed I would get rich.

Reasonable law id say remove all money from politics, every dime you earn or spend as a politician should be accounted for publicly

Attached: 1510979495301.jpg (1600x1036, 495K)

English is my 2nd language so I never played this game. Thanks user.

define
>affirmation of 50%+1 of all eligible voters

>There is always cp in the blockchain
ftfy

You should look into why bitcoin and similiar crypto currency is currently losing value and are projected to continue to do so.

Ban the gays at all cost, Rusia would be a joke fighting those, ban any site that contain gay shit in it, if you have gay shit on your disk then it would be worst than if you have pizza in it too.

I'd reform the election system.
A candidate would need at least 75% of votes to be elected. We vote until someone reaches it.
The current 50% system is a joke.

ye

Not voting yes counts as a no. If you're 18 or over and you're a proper citizen, you're eligible. Felony disenfranchisement is too often abused to be part of the eligibility requirement.
Maybe registered voters would be an easier benchmark to measure against.
>nice deuces

fuck you fag, most of my money's offshore so you libfags won't tax me.

Death penalty for corrupt politicians.

>redact all laws
>crime rate becomes lowest in the world

found the closet case

Good, but it still doesn't stop someone from turning shite as soon as they are elevated to Mount Olympus/Washington

Outright ban on attaching one bill to a larger bill that's "must pass" so it gets passed without debate or vote and anyone who objects is vilified.
i.e. attaching a bill giving broad surveillance powers to law enforcement to a must pass on time budget bill

That's not likely to work out well.

Attached: mt-rushmore.jpg (961x540, 69K)

Attached: 72727272727272.png (406x460, 461K)

>Politicians are an unpaid position
>require land ownership to vote

They make their own rules.
A complete ban on must-pass bills by way of automatic continuing resolutions, perhaps. That way, the place could still run even if someone dropped an N-bomb on Washington.

I'd make it mandatory to clean your guns after shooting.

Attached: 1502752143440.jpg (175x173, 12K)

Attached: cd18208e8da83deab7bb194659d305e01383aac720ec21b6eb032db8dd731502_1 (online-video-cutter.com) (1).web (640x360, 1.85M)

require all citizens over the age of 12 to be trained and carry an AR15 at all times.
Reduce murder to a misdemeanor.

I am an American and I hate people.

just become a cop

2nd

>Reduce murder to a misdemeanor.
It already is.

Attached: 1492477556746.jpg (960x960, 120K)

Lower legal age of consent to 13

Legalize marijuana nationwide
Legalize prostitution nationwide
Legalize gambling nationwide
Criminalize homophobia under life in prison

Attached: 29244131_1054313564709546_260163937398423552_n.jpg (720x960, 51K)

Deport every single muslim.

100k is practically nothing though. You could reach that by sharing a facebook post.

USA here. Any call for any restrictions on firearms would have to be assessed by the supreme court and any major moves like banning gun types or altering age/et cetera would require a constitutional referendum which would reaffirm the 2nd each time because a handful of cities don't dictate the course of the nation. Thank you.

remove the electoral college and don't allow political donations from corporations.

No but it's more about fairness. Every presidential these last decades (with a few exceptional landslide victories) ended up being 47/53 or some super clise shit like this.
This system ignores the voice of HALF the voters everytime. Can't give power to the people and ignore half of them. Having a higher minimum requirement would make it less outrageous and I think would also prevent extreme parties from winning elections ( that's unfair to them but fuck it)

homophobia = life of ass rape by stronger homophobes

Basically add a law that makes it so that if someone is 18 or older dating someone three to four years younger, they cant be charged with statatory rape and instead just has to pay a big ass fine or a small amount of time in prison and is not a sex offender even after.

Snap back to reality for a second and you'll realise why that's a bad idea. For multiple reasons.

Attached: a84394ef-a018-4e8b-9136-c304b7e106d7.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

Make lobbying in regards to government positions illegal. Make it illegal for those in elected positions to have ties to or stake in any kind of company. One of those two.

see

Attached: vSmJ6VX.gif (500x250, 946K)

>The minority deport

this

all white men will be sterilized

Attached: Ariana Marie, Megan Rain 1 4.jpg (3840x2160, 1.31M)

I second this idea a more strict policy on reproduction is needed

Where's the problem?

Life ain't a reality show. Voice isn't power.

I second this.

Ive seen so many shit parents day to day its baffling

>now this is cuckposting

>Criminalize homophobia under life in prison
Jesus; harsh. Guess I could get behind it as long as virtue signaling & "privilege checking" carried the same sentence.

dumbasses wanna rewrite the law and can't even check a dub

Restore the checks and balances we're supposed to have.

The more guns the more chaos! And i happen to love chaos, so fuck you ass!

That sounds reasonable but doesn't solve the problem of politicians getting rich off of companies or organizations, they could easily give their "donations" after term as president, better to just not let them intermingle period.

Attached: 1518648770438.jpg (500x628, 115K)

To post this with no details about how it would be enforced shows that you don't meet the minimum IQ requirement.

This

Agreed, but the little shit's here or on its way, now what do?

>he thinks the USA wasn't designed to be feudalism with a bureaucratic face
Topkek

>feudalism with a bureaucratic face
That...actually fits pretty well, except for the thin veil of democracy normally absent in feudal times.

>t-there's still a chance we can impeach drumpf!
>hillary won the majority!

I see right through you lol

It's pretty clearly already written but some people don't seem to understand it because they're retarded so, in plain English... ALL ATTEMPTS AT GUN CONTROL SHALL HENCEFORTH BE FUCKING ILLEGAL.

Outlaw PACS & all campaign financing; make voting mandatory & advertising for political campaigns nonprofit, proceeds to be paid from a federal trust.

Homophobes should be despised as much, if not more than pedophiles.

Id ban laws

wow dude, cry more

Sure gayboy.

Yes

Yes
Yes
Yes
A bit harsh, maybe a few years in a state prison and registered as some kind of 'sex offender' upon release would be more fitting.

>lose election
>literally do nothing but cry since
>c-cry more dr-drumpfy ;_;

>calls dumbasses
>references 3 trips

Lurk more nigga

Attached: 1436845811779.gif (500x521, 531K)

Ban the existence of soft cunts and pooftahs

Attached: d9f261e0d2bd4f02076200f69ff0266c01d690c353bb25e05f727f5a4457fdc7.jpg (255x255, 10K)

>a measly 100k to raise awareness to an issue
>the absolute minimal majority to do literally anything they want

Is that not what you were aiming for?

Attached: 1445216557226.png (288x272, 101K)

Rewrite school curriculum to include flat Earth theory if we're teaching them we came from monkeys

paper ballots, hand marked, hand counted, in public, no exceptions

>how do we get people to stop hating homosexuals
>oh i know lets literally destroy their lives for having perfectly harmless opinions
This is why homophobia still exists.

>TFW there are more than 2 posters in the thread

Attached: hooked.gif (400x280, 1.24M)

Kill yourself, neoliberal. Two-party-tards need to be shot.

I suppose you're missing the part about 51% of eligible voters being willing to lift a finger to mark a ballot, on purpose. At current US participation rates, that means some 80-120% of confirmed voters.

Attached: 1518704663466.png (1800x1800, 1.16M)

>Expecting LGBT love and exceptance on Sup Forums
Tumblr is that way, you Fatass cunt.

>>the absolute minimal majority to do literally anything they want
Do you know how many people in the united states vote in the average election? Hint, 50% of the population accounts for more than 2/3's

I can't believe you just said that to me. I'm telling mom!

Don’t forget the ban of cishets! Let’s opress them like they did us!

>>Tumblr

my country is France

declare islam as a perversion
kick out muslims
declare war to muslim countries
invade their shit hole for ressources
turn them into anything else than muslims or kill them
ban islam from the planet
destroy all their mosques and historical shits
totally wipe any trace of islam from surface of the planet
look for muslim aliens outer space and repeat from step 1

>50% of the population accounts for more than 2/3's
Holy shit you're an idiot...

Attached: 1518238993663.jpg (468x895, 46K)

You sure seem butthurt. Are you really that upset about some one saying that if they could make any law they would make it so that the majority of people would have absolute power? Is it because youre defensive about the fact that the majority of americans dont like donald trump?

>how do we get people to stop hating homosexuals
>oh i know let's demonize cis heterosexuals and make it hip and trendy to be gay
>haha isn't cultural marxism great?

Admit you’re a woman and not genderfluff, except you’re fat, do something about that obesity problem, and quit whining on Sup Forums about this shit and quit defending pedophilia. Also tits.

Don’t like these rules? Tumblr is calling you, you fat cunt.

Kill yourself, neoliberal.

Sound pretty butt hurt there user

US here, people on welfare or food stamps become ineligible to vote in presidential elections.

Everyone's DNA is registered at birth or upon entering the country.
Everyone is fitted with a heart monitor and tracking device.

Attached: big brother.png (750x453, 290K)