To all straight male anons, if you were offered $4000 to suck a gay man's dick for 10 minutes and swallow his cum...

To all straight male anons, if you were offered $4000 to suck a gay man's dick for 10 minutes and swallow his cum, would you do it?
>STD free gay man
>Guranteed secret

Attached: 15272346784234.jpg (1500x1000, 1.03M)

sure

Nope

Yeah

Where do I sign

well im not white so no

Attached: ec983c73e90f8a5c6a2ad3a6b19b7257.jpg (794x566, 288K)

Yes

Attached: 1467301665231.gif (460x405, 101K)

Nope.

Why do all gays fetishize social stigma?

"Guaranteed secret"

Like who cares in this day in age?

Why can't it be because gays promulgate the destruction of thev human race, and I don't want to be that self-serving?

$4000 for only 10 minutes of work? You'd be gay not to do it. Can I do it multiple times? Can I do it daily for the rest of my life? I'm straight btw.

Oh, because we just had to know you're straight, right?

When do I start?

Nothing gay about sucking dick to provide for your fam, fam.

"Oh this guys straight and his assertion is completely reasonable"

just go.

No, that is by definition, gay.

You're telling me you wouldn't jump at the chance to bring home $4000 for ten minutes of dick sucking? Shit, I'd do a full business week, 9 to 5 sucking dick. That's almost a million dollars per week. You must be a soyboy if that doesn't sound like a fantastic arrangement.
I'm not gay though. There's nothing gay about an honest, hard day's work sucking dick. You live on welfare, don't you?

I wouldn't sacrifice my morals for money.

You can be gay, that's fine. You can suck dick for money, that's fine. Don't sit there and tell me that making money by sucking dick isn't gay.

I think vtech just kicked in, fambambarino

yes where do i sign up?

I literally can't think of anything more moral, straighter or manlier than providing for your family.

Yea for science

THIS

Missed the point, samefag. Try harder.

Laying down your life to protect your family

hail yesh show me da monies!

>To all straight male anons, if you were offered $4000 to suck a gay man's dick for 10 minutes and swallow his cum, would you do it?

Nope

That dick? I'd do it for free

Okay, yeah. That's pretty damn manly. That doesn't make providing for your family less manly, however.

No. and I have kissed a dude before

Yup, I’d just get hammered drunk first

no, but i'd let him pay to suck mine

For 4k I'd suck it for an hour and let him ram me, $4000 is a lot of money for just that