Sup Forums holy shit omg wtf is happening to my penis? Surely someone out there knows. I positive it's not an STD...

Sup Forums holy shit omg wtf is happening to my penis? Surely someone out there knows. I positive it's not an STD. Go ahead, ask me how.

Attached: 20180323_212714.jpg (1876x1521, 1.56M)

You're a fat virgin?

Ringworm maybe

alright OP, no reason to panic. this is what we call circumcision.
Actually.. that is a reason to panic

Stop beating so much idiot

So I put some equate jock itch on it for a couple of days, nothing. I bought monistat, because I thought yeast infection. It's not working. I have no medical insurance. Poorfag in America. If it was ringworm, how could I do something about it without going to a doctor?

I have basically stopped masturbating.

Treat for zombism.

Attached: house.gif (464x260, 496K)

Honestly home remedies don't usually work and I'd just go and pay for the visit and consultation. Or wait it out but it could spread and get worse

The decay is too far advanced.

Attached: amputation.png (1101x747, 1.13M)

Don't worry. Don't know what it is/was, but it goes away on it's own

>circumcised
It's "normal" for your kind, it's called calluses, you can thank your parents and the jews for it.

Have same thing
Dry skin and also psorasis on shins.
Poor fag in America sucks to suck

Basic dermatitis from a bacteria like staph.

I have psoriasis literally all over my body except for my genitals and I stg if it spreads to my dick I might actually an hero.

exzema bro. sucks.

You mean eczema?
And no, that's not all that bad, just apply some cream(no, not that kind) consistently for a few weeks, and you'll be good.

more pics

I have it on my hands and scalp.

Here ya go

Attached: 20180323_221021.jpg (1265x1447, 1.01M)

It's just dry skin you stupid faggot, you probably fapped to hard and caused friction. It happens, deal with it.

Jesus fuck, how old are you?
Seriously, if you're younger than 80, then fuck, I'd sue my parents for genital mutilation.

Herpes is for life bro

Jock itch is a type of ringworm. Keep using a cream for either of those. An antifungal cream. If ringworm or jock itch it could take up to 4 weeks to disappear. Keep using the cream 4 weeks even if it disappears in 2 weeks. Wash area and change underwear a couple times a day.

Thank you

Its balantis moron

Looks like a macro shot of a translucent tree frogs big toe

Its this i have it too

It's your sins crawling up your dickshaft you fucking heathen

jock itch is athletes foot.. You get it by having it on your feet and then pulling up your underwear. Any athletes foot cream will clear it up right away.

If it is blantis it's the same treatment as jock itch/ringworm. Keep it clean and use antifungal.

You shouldn't trust the internet. Only a certified benis inspector can properly investigate the cause, it could be a number of things. Do not self medicate, because if it's bacterial and you apply anti-fungus it'll get worse and vice versa. Trust your local certified benis inspector.

The only thing bacterial that could be related is an STD trichomoniasis. He says he knows it's not STD. And even if it were the antifungal cream treatment would not hurt it one bit. It just won't cure it. If after 4 weeks of antifungal cream it still there, or burning pee, discharge, time to go to doc

See, this is why you don't trust the internet. Self medicate and wait a month, lol, good luck with that.

Nah herpes is cracked, ashy skin

Vericos veins

POSSIBLE YEAST INFECTION

TRY APPLYING ATHLETES FOOT CREAM EVERY 24HR AND KEEPING IT DRY

Looks like herp. Not a doctor, but i got that shit myself. Feelsbadbro

Could be just allergies to something, happened to me when i put some Nutella on my dick

It's definitely herpes get yourself some Valtrex

Y'all are fucking retarded, herpes sores have fluid in them and there are less of them than that and farther apart

the fuck

doesnt look too serious - probably a mild skin infection of some sort, dont be afraid to go to a clinic and get some antibiotics or ointment.

at first yes. Then the sore heal and become crusty and look like OPs micro dick

It's definitely not herp. Trust me.

Without putting it in my mouth, I can't be sure.

warts.
like the kind you get on your foot

You been taking antibiotics? It looks like a yeast infection. Or contact dermatitis. Stop messing with it. Keep it dry. Drink water and keep it moisturized.

I have had herpes for 10 years it can be on any part of your body your hands your face fucking Google image it and post what you find on here

You've been fapping without lube. The little broken capillaries on your head go along with that too. Quit tugging on it for a few days.

Attached: images (2).jpg (203x249, 5K)

Attached: download (2).jpg (226x223, 5K)

u got aids. RIP faggot