Did you sit alone at the cafetaria when you were in high school Sup Forums?

Did you sit alone at the cafetaria when you were in high school Sup Forums?

Attached: ed.jpg (640x663, 32K)

Of course not you fucking loser

no

Somehow no

no, i skipped lunch to draw or listen to music.

i avoided the cafeteria and sat alone on the floor by the door of my next class waiting for teacher to open it.

> sitting in the cafeteria in high school
You play Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon too, nerd?

We left campus to go eat at either Sonic or Whataburger. If I ate at school I would eat out in the courtyard so I could smoke too.

nope, i had a girlfriend

Attached: 1455181729798.jpg (640x663, 34K)

>Going to the cafe knowing you'll sit alone
I would just sit in the bathroom for 30 minutes until lunch ended.

no smoking on school premises! unless youre an old old fag

Lame

>middle school
I was in advanced placement classes so we had our lunch in the class
>high school
Was in IP and AP classes as well as having co-op classes that i went to another school for, so i had lunch on the bus cause i only had 10 minutes to the next class when the bus got back to the school and it was the last lunch of the day so the cafeteria was closing
Bonus, my teachers normally brought in food or called in pizza or subway

I sat in the bathroom.

thats even fucking sadder hahaha you fucking faggot

No one ate in the Cafeteria that didn't have a clique.

I found a bench or unused steps somewhere and ate there or I just had a big breakfast and didn't eat lunch at all.

No. Not even lying, all the girls in my circle of friends used to love me back then. `
NowI guess I am the normie weirdo. No facebook kinda excluded me and I did not ry anything to stop it.
I still have good friends though, I just don't cultivate relationships with second tier people

We don't have cafeterias in Nigeria.

First 3 years, partially. There was a group of alternatives, but they were in higher classes than me, and they left school and thus I was alone, or with 2 people of my year.
After the 3rd year of HS, I moved town, and I got into a 20+ group of functioning alternatives. We were geeks, but we were accepting of each other and cool with anyone else that was or wasn't a geek. Wanna play cards? Blackjack or MTG?

I'll be honest, those 20+ people saved my social life, without them, I would've become a full autist outcast.

I'm going to hold a bbq for them next month.

lol

Only like on the first three days since it was a new school in a new city.

No, my friends and I sought out kids like in OP's pic and sat with them. Made some really good friends that way, some I still talk to quite often.

no, dont have a cafetaria

I used to sit with my buddy to the table next to the really severely disabled kids and watch them eat because no tv and phones weren’t that big back than

i sit with the emo fucks, we write ominous poems and cut our wrists, we dont eat lunch, were all starving ourselves bc we hate ourselves so much

please slit your wrists for us. We'll celebrate your death for years to come, more than you can hope for

Attached: 1490085036157.jpg (600x450, 26K)

I sat among an ecosystem of losers. We all sat outside and pretty much sat in scattered spots and only communicated when we wanted to argue about dumb shit. I mostly just listened to conversations between people with much worse lives than me. In a way, none of us ever really felt lonely. We were all fucking faggots.

Yeah I did.
Was horrible.
I got tired of it and soon just left school around that time or before and then dropped out entirely.

I would just take food and smoke weed with friends

in middle school sometimes i ate lunch in the bathroom stall because i had no friends and felt embarrassed eating alone

Yep. I was really popular in middle school too, but I moved and changed schools and didnt know anyone. Nobody talked to me. so I sat alone.

Maybe it's because I am from france but I just can't relate. We had a hierarchy for sure, but nobody would be rejected per say. Even if you were some tard playing CS:GO all day at the cybercafe, you were still worth more than another tard because you were ours

That's why you had no friends man. Anxiety will eat you alive if you let it... I hope you figured it out by now

No, but of course I only had two friends, I was much like steve from american dad.

What, I'm suppose to eat lunch alone like in Steven fucking Glandsberg?

appreciate it

I sat with a group of fellow punk/skater/whatever kids, and I used to feel invincible so I would take my filthy disgusting hands (I rarely bathed back then because I thought it was rebellious or some shit) and help myself to bites of a classmates burger or pizza, fully knowing they'd end up sighing "oh you can just have it". That way I could save most of my lunch money for records. Surprisingly this never lost me friends. I used to think maybe I was secretly hated when not around, but usually it was they who would come find me.

>ITT: Losers pretending to be normies so they don't look like losers

Cafeteria? What are you? A normie?

I ate my homemade lunch alone in the empty school corridors where the silence prevailed during lunchime.
Now on uni I do the same fukin thing

I thought I was pretty cool through sixth grade. I was surprised as hell when we hit middle school and suddenly I was left eating alone each day. This carried on thru my junior year in high school. Big loser over here

Nope I ate with my friends then we went to the computer lab to play Halo CE and battlefield 2 till class started

Nope. Unlike you losers I walked home at lunch and sat alone inside my bedroom.

Attached: 1509349627530.jpg (750x728, 108K)

No always miraculous found some people I knew.

Knew a guy like that. Became friends with him after HS. His own mom thought he was a future serial killer.

I sat in the cafeteria for like the first three years of High School (Junior High) and then I ended up chilling in the library for a year around lunch, or just sat in the hallways and wrote.

When I moved, my other school was allowed to leave at lunch and go into town to get stuff. That was nice. Hung out with the Sci-Fi club a lot. They were cool.