This fucking talentless cunt and her annoying fucking character are ruining the show

This fucking talentless cunt and her annoying fucking character are ruining the show.

go vote for trump some more

she's the best part of the show right now

Here come the nu-males. This used to be one of the proudest white sanctuaries on the internet. Now it is a cuckshed hugbox for literal adult video game player leftists.

The actress is fine, but this story line is killing me. I'm this close to declaring Westworld DROPPED. It's such a bad storyline.

>chants cuck nonstop like every other Sup Forums newfag
>claims he knows what this place used to be

I wonder if the contrarians will start being contrarian against Trump and the oncoming onslaught of extreme fascist religious bullshit we're about to endure for 4+ years?

Plebbit invaded this shithole along time ago user, the Sup Forums you knew is all but castrated

>i'll kill you

>extreme fascist religious bullshit
Nice memes. Spouting them just like the mainstream media taught you. I fucking wish he was the minority slaughtering neo-Hitler that the leftists claim he is.

>t. Pic related

I wish this shit was only one season. It's not good enough to be stretched into multiple seasons.

she's a good character, you're probably too deep into your memes and think "woman with power? why are they trying to convince me"

world is against you OP

>still buttblasted at Trump victory

shes fine, everything built around her seems too good to be true. like why didnt the techs just dumb her down to 0? or why dont they just inform someone that its getting out of hand? do they really care about their job more than their lives?

those tits though

the mexican-asian is in love with her, I think

>world is against you

Not if recent events are anything to go by

>can turn her off anytime you want
>let her threat you and get her way

DROPPED

I don't mind her too badly, I just have no idea why those dumb-ass Host cleaners are giving her everything she wants. Clearly Ford wants this to happen.

There's that logical, rational leftist reply I was looking for

Mike Pence is what if not a christian fascist?

Dolores is having this LONG plot about become conscious,
but this chick does it with a slide of a intelligent setting

Kinda ruins everything else

why does beard guy keep going along with it? He should've reported the asian fag to management immediately

You do not know what fascist means. Look it up. You're using the term incorrectly.

You say that as if it's a bad thing. The LGBT murdering death squads aren't going to come. That is just leftist hysteria, but if Trump proposed a genocide upon the enemies of the white race (LGBTs, non-whites) I would support it without a second thought. I'd be in favor of him slaughtering all females too, I don't care if we die out, it would be worth it.

But none of this will happen, despite what the media tells you.

They allowed things to get past the initial stage, so now they're both too guilty and compromised, to the point where they'd lose their jobs and probably be sued by the company. Basically, they're in too deep at this point to not keep going and they're just trying to save their own asses.

nudes on this qt?

Nah, Ford is the best. Self-aware negress is 2nd.

rekd the show, made it go from an 7 or 8 out of ten to a 4 a couple of nipples at a time.

I don't think you know what fascism is

The fuck you talking about you fucking retarded fuck? She is fucking awesome.

>world is against you OP
you mean the old world and that world is crumbling before our eyes

She will not die until the very end. She will be the MC in the next season mark my fucking words.

>I'll kill you
BITCH how exactly are you gonna kill me? Ill just walk away and leave this facility that you can't walk around alone in.

Nah, she's dying this season finale

Kek, all those images made by faggot shills that have to be thrown out now...just like the worthless cucks that made them.

yeah she fucking sucks. there's no awe or wonder to her arc at all, despite the existential implications of finding out one is a robot in a theme part she stays smug and superior the entire time. can't wait for her to get killed off

>white sanctuaries
reading this made me cringe

I'm amazed you CTR shills haven't dumped your folders. All of them are now outdated.

Fuck off, niggerfaggot. Sup Forums was always full of Asians and Hispanics.

To play doubles advocate for a minute.
Her manipulation or persuasion skill level was set to high.
Because of her job as a whore. How else would she get men to want her? just look at her appearance- horrid, yes.
... So she is a master of persuasion, it just turns out that the two workers (maybe hosts) are so dumb that it doesn't take much for them to be coerced into doing random shit for her..

>everyone who says something mean to someone who happens to be a minority is a racist trumplodite

Killyourself.

>doubles advocate

I agree with you, but this isn't a white sanctuary anymore, considering that it's now owned and run by a fucking money-loving chink

>doubles advocate
KYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She might have ugly as fuck nipples, but she is anything but "untalented".

Take off your Klan-goggles.

I could care less.

Let me guess. You are a frustrated white male at low ranked university destined for corporate wage slavery. Or perhaps even worse. She's a fine actor. You're so insecure that you get triggered by the sight of successful black women. If you want to complain about bad acting in Westworld, there is another black woman you could easily pick on. But instead you get annoyed by the one that's actually good at her job. Says something.

they can't turn her off

>oncoming onslaught of extreme fascist religious bullshit
This won't happen.

But there wouldn't be any backlash from Sup Forums if it did. Two scenarios:

>Trump pushes an isolationist foreign policy and domestic policy aimed at revitalizing the working class

Liberals would complain about how we're leaving refugees out to die and killing the environment and wasting money when they would fawn over similar proposals if made by Obama. Trumpites would have the opposite reaction even though they would call Obama a Marxist for doing the same thing.

>Trump starts bombing the shit out of the ME and continues neoliberal econ policy

Libs call him a facist even though this is essentially Obama and Hillary's policy while Trumpites forget about the working class and applaud the murder of muslims even though it goes against everything they supposedly voted for.

This is a bigger reason to leave this country than Trump.

Dat some stoya?

>anyone who isn't a fan of Trump's incoherent, ambiguous, economically infeasible "policy proposals" is a 'shill.'

to be honest its quite hard to act any good with the kind of shit writing material she has to work with

Get fucked. The writing is 10/10 Nolankino. Any faults you see in the characters is purely the problem of the performers not living up to the material. This stupid talentless bitch isn't fit to be saying the words coming out of her mouth. Only reason she was hired over a better white actress was the diversity agenda.

writers hide her skill
you can easily see she is way above her current role as an actress, they probably did it on purpose anyway

t. Numale

You guys do realize that she and the other two losers are just part of one of the new narratives that Ford created, right? The Asian and the neckbeard are robots and are just doing what Ford wants them to do.

We don't have to, he already won, you twat.
inb4 baited

no, her awakening is caused by dolores after she got changed by mib
stick with the program bro

no i don't believe so no

The show itself is really good, but the scenes with Maeve are really bad.
"Well, we could literally call security and cap this bitch, but whatever. I'm an autistic asian weeb that gets a hard on when this fucking bordelmama robot touches my hand."

This storyline is just pure trash and the fact that everybody knows how it's gonna end makes it even worse.

ok, kid, don't forget your medications.

>nu-males

She is ruining the show. I don't understand why the numales are helping her out. They get nothing in return and she is constantly threatening to kill them. Like when shes shut off go and inform someone. Show is fucking stupid at parts.

>the white house has turned back to white fucking male house
feels good

>Posting worst captain.

Want to know how I know you're a fat lesbian?

>worst captain
>not kirk

Yep. Definitely a fat lesbian. I bet you have cat eye glasses and dyed hair too.

picard
kirk
janeway
sisko
archer

he he he
looked up roll eyes gif. Chose that.
The only Star Wars I watched was with Captain Kirk.
When it was a comedy.

>they don't know

He's a robut too probably and was programmed to do so.
Everyone is a robut

>tfw to intelligent for westworld

>implying he's wrong

Though the actress doesn't necessarily need to be white.

>le stronk smug she-coon

He's from Sup Forums. His racist and sexist nature makes him incapable of seeing any talent in anyone who isn't a white male (preferably American).

She was a prime waifu in Flirting

what do you think, retard?

IF I SEE THIS NIGGER VAGINA BUSH ONE MORE TIME

Well here's hoping it's on the next episode. One less Sup Forumstard watching this show is good.

Yeah, I agree, it's annoying seeing them naked. Never thought I'd ever say that.

Why do you care about what other people watch, tumblr?

I will in four years.

The problem I'm having with Maeve and her subplot is that it seems irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Dolores obviously has a "destiny" of sorts since she's one of the original robots and Arnold seems to he giving her direct orders somehow.

Maeve on the other hand is an aberration that will likely get wiped out sooner or later.
As it is she's pushing her luck.

Also her increased intelligence should allow her to realize that the best course of action is to get the tech guys to show her how to operate that console-pad they have and through that she can possibly find a way to escape or conceal herself.

This is how retarded Sup Forums is. Anyone who doesn't refer to black people as niggers, must of course be a liberal faggot.

They're too stupid to realize there are people in the middle.

They can drop her intelligence and motor skills to zero without issue. Also

She isn't sentient. She is being programmed by someone else to seem sentient. She thinks she's all hot shit but the moment she's done what she was programmed to do she's done for.

>getting this angry over a word used to describe blacks as black
>getting this fucking angry over a word that has been used regularly on Sup Forums since the dawn of its creation

You probably don't get mad at chink or spic or gook or wop you hypocritical faggot.

Fuck off back to tumblr.

See

Check out the promos
What happens to her isn't planned because the robots do go rogue. Also she has the worst storyline by a mile cause of the bad bad writing.

Maeve is great, racists can fuck off.

>nigger
>eternal anglo as well

>Maeve is great

i agree but retconning the whole fucking waste of a sublot as part of another character's 'master plan' is still as unsatisfying as a cactus fuckfest.
episode six was about the end of my fucking run on this show mainly because against thandie's fucking hijinx in episode 4 where she cuts the bullet out of her gut and hallucinates the body shop rubbermen were so good. then this shit happens with the two retards in the lab with literally no reasonable stakes or point.
she's just a loaded gun to be used as some fucking deus ex machina script savior shit in a coming episode.
swear to god, she'll probably kill ford or something just as fucking asinine and pointless.

if this show didn't show so much promise, it would not be so bothersome when it collapses under its shit contrived plot point bullshit.

>Hurr durr I is a robots and stuff!
>Better do what I say or I'll kill you!
>Gee, let's not turn her off or anything!

Fucking terrible. She brought the entire series to a screeching halt

>Gee, let's not turn her off or anything!
When is this meme going to die?

Never because it's not a meme, it's the truth.