I wish I was born 1,000 years ago

I wish I was born 1,000 years ago

I can't relax cause I haven't done a thing
And I can't do a thing cause I can't relax

I wish i could destroy the world, oh wait...

Fucking idiot, this is the best time in history to be alive. Even the lower class can learn anything about anything if they can use the internet.

No you don't. Spergs like you wouldn't have made it past childhood.

I wish I was born 1,000 years later

Me too. I honestly think my ancestors lived really cool lives.

But what if we're all commies?

typical market

Tbh I wish I was born in the 50s

I would not like to die from dyssentry desu

I could live with being a french nobleman in the renaissance period. Sticking people with a rapier would be tits. I'd be the biggest asshole ever and I'd solve everything by putting holes in people. Legal loophole, fuckers.

No you don't.

>ywn be like Fanfan la Tulipe

I was born exactly 1000 years ago
ama

Me too

happy birthday pal

You would probably be a farmer with rotten teeth working hard in dirty clothes, die soon of famine, disease or in battle for your master.

your a faggot lol

>anime

you'r're*

I wish I wasnt born

Only reason I havent offed myself is that my mother would be devastated.

>tfw not born a 1000 years from now

>1000 years from now
>still wearing dorky eyewear

HOL UP HOL UP

Come on there buddy, don't you think it is a bigger pain for her to see your misery every day? When it will be done for once, it will be pain for once, and she will remember you good by not remembering that you were a really insignificant person who was a disgrace to her dreams.

>someone really took time to type all this
kys

I might do that as well. If you want to keep living, find better excuses, that one is one of the lamest to ever exist. You live because you don't want to die, simple as that. Embrace it, or kill yourself, for yourself.

Why is the AI so god damn retarded in Arma 3?

holy fucking shit it cannot even follow basic commands

would be pretty cool

got to be good with a blade in your hand though

and know how maneuver socially, things were subtle back then

there'd be a shit load of small things cunts back then would consider insulting enough to warrant a duel and you wouldn't want to piss the wrong dude off

Well aren't you a downer.

I'd be wearing some chainmail or hard leather under my manblouse. Proper training and constant practice would most definitely help as well.

on a great big clipper ship

no honor m8, even for a idle fop

Wouldn't be taking any chances with a blade m8. Even an infection can be deadly.

Living a lie everyday, believing it is a bigger downer than killing yourself. That Paki doesn't want to kill himself. A real person that is at the border of ending it wouldn't feel anything at all your himself or for anyone. I don't like when people talk like edgy kids show off their sides with talking about death.

He just needs to focus on the memes m8.

cool, i can meet olaf the holy if i was sent back exactly a 1000 years

Good taste, Straya.

I wish I was born 1000 years later, lol.
If we are all commies It will mean that we have the United Earth with already finished space program and half of the galaxy colonised, with at least 400-years lifespan of every human being a lot more utopian stuff. Read some Strugatsky brothers.

I like the cultural stuff from that period, and the sophisticated-animal nature of fencing. I also like the extravagant peacock attire.