Sigh. What's the best way to kill myself Sup Forums? I just lost 2 of my best friends in the matter of 10 minutes...

Sigh. What's the best way to kill myself Sup Forums? I just lost 2 of my best friends in the matter of 10 minutes. Nobody wants to listen to anything that I have to say and everyone acts like they hate me and everything to do with me. Even my parents are always mad at me it seems. My 2 best friends both blocked me and I don't think there is anything I can do about it. It was pretty much the last straw from them both. This isn't a new thought in my head either. How should I go, Sup Forums?

Attached: peypey.jpg (800x732, 65K)

what did you do to alienate yourself from your best friends?

I was trying to make a point to one of them that they were just hurting themselves by talking to a person who doesn't care for them. The other, I got mad at because the other friend told me that he told her stuff that I didn't want anyone else knowing. He said I didn't know the full story even though the exact words that I told him came out of her mouth and she told me that he said it. I brought it up with him, he got mad at me, and blocked me. Wouldn't even stop and talk to me about it for a second.

Just call the cops and yell that you just killed your family and have some hostages. Then just run at the swat team when they get there.

That's one of the worst reasons to kill yourself. There's a lot tk this world user, and you want to end it because you angered two of your friends. Not even close to worth it buddy

they were pretty much all I had left for my happiness, no homo. Just really sad and pissed that it came that far and idk if I'll ever be able to fix it, no matter how hard I try.

nah, I don't want somebody else to have my blood on their hands

so you were trying to convince your crush to stop chasing another guy, and your other friend told her you like her? that's tough dude but hang in there, this will just look like teenage bullshit in a few years

Hey sleep on it guy

Snort drano

You not gona do it pussy

nah, it was my ex. I didn't want her getting hurt by some lowlife so I've been telling her the truth about him for the past few months to no avail. I don't just want to sit there and listen to her get hurt by him, she's still my friend regardless. I told my other friend what caused me and her to end, well, what I think is one of the main causes. He promised me he wouldn't tell her and he showed her the messages anyways and she brought it up with me. Thing is, he took it out of context and didn't listen to anything I said after that. I didn't blame a kid for doing anything.

Say I won't
My mans I wish I could even sleep. This'll keep me awake, questioning everything..

I want to listen to you and dont hate nor judge (yet) you, user.
Male
Spanish
Hetero (Im not being nice because of sexual reasons)
If you wanna talk post something to contact me

Good luck user, dont kill yourself.

Either way, you shouldn't kill yourself over it

stop trying to fix your ex and tell your friend to fuck off until he apologizes. i recognize that it's all a bit overwhelming right now but from the outside none of this sounds like a big deal at all, which should tell you what it will look like to you in retrospect. find something interesting to do and spend less time on the phone texting. do you have any hobbies? you could get into building model kits or electronics kits pretty cheaply, and there's lots of good anime you could try watching

How can I contact you without putting all your info up out on here?

Im more upset that I don't think I'll be able to fix it. If I knew it was just some tired anger, I would brush it off slightly and wait until the morning, but it has never escalated this far..

I can't help it. I want everything to go good for them, they're my friends. Maybe I'll look back at this a week from now and think of how stupid it all was or maybe nothing positive/productive will come out of it ever. Time will tell I guess. Maybe suicido noto the besto optiono right now? I like playing games, and I might even have some kits in my closet that I could take out and build. Hm.

Thanks for listening and giving all the advice everyone. I really appreciate it. It's weird how a bunch of people I have never met can change my whole outlook on things. Thanks everyone.

Just put the all the info (whats the worst case scenario?) or post your discord and I'll talk to you in a few hours.

just made a secondary account. turbo4#3734 or some shit like that is the name.

Okay, Ill send request on a few hours (Im on my phone and it is 0426)

sure. Just make sure to save the username, in case this thread gets archived. Thanks man.

Godspeed OP...

God Bless

I suggest isolating yourself for a couple of weeks to get your attitude back together. Meditating would be useful to pass the time when you're not working.

I'll try that.. Been thinking of meditating for a while tbh.

I will. Dont do anything stupid, please

I'll try my best to calm myself down. Thank you for all the help. God bless you.

Thanks user