This woman claims to be Japanese

This woman claims to be Japanese.

How is that possible?

WHAT A FUCKING GODDESS

literally who

my mommy :3

Her eyes look legit

It's quite possible if both her parents are japanese.

Looks to be a westernized Japanese woman. Looks legit enough, those raised in the west from young age seem to develop slightly more neutral features.

>those raised in the west from young age seem to develop slightly more neutral features.
wut?

>Tan
>Piercing
>Shit clothing
>Shit 'empowered' expression
She's westernised Japanese

Is that Sharon Lee?

Compare Americanized Asians to East Asians. There is a noticeable difference. My brother and I as an example, both blood by Chinese but our eyes are more rounder than many native Chinese. Similar to some of the Chinese children we knew here who were also raised.

It could be diet, weather or a mix of things but I certainly notice a distinct difference. Clearly Asian both but one looks a bit more different than the other normally.

>"these feet arent gonna suck itself you gaijin scum"

Fuck off back home, chink

I am home thanks! Maybe you should too.

I think it's more realistic that you and your mother need to talk.

You're not Irish and never will be x

Well we don't have any of the standard hapa features. Pure black hair, tanned skin, its mainly the eyes.

We looked far more Asian when we were children but as we grew things changed slightly.

On a more serious note I think like most of us you're just unconsciously mixing facial structure with face expression, and while the former is genetic the latter isn't.
Diet or weather isn't going to change your eyes, face expression can really modify your appearance.

Ever heard if genetics idiot?
It's silly seeing what people do to make themselves seem special

pretty normal these are pretty much everywhere

epigenetics son