They'll only ever win another World Cup if England hosts again. Am I right or am I right?

They'll only ever win another World Cup if England hosts again. Am I right or am I right?

no way they win another WC period

unless their players and fans change their mentality

Good thing we're hosting it in 2030, when it comes home once and for all. I can't wait to taste all your ABE tears.

2030's gonna be Uruguay, guaranteed. It'll be the hundred-year anniversary of the competition, after all.

The 100 year anniversary deserves to take place in the country that invented the sport. Plus FIFA seem to be warming to a British bid (England + Wales + Scotland) because we actually have more than 2 large stadiums.

You're expecting rational thinking out of FIFA. I'm not. They'll want Uruguay for 2030 purely because the 1930 World Cup was there. Mark my words, that's what will happen.

They're going to win in 2018.

Bigger chance of the USA winning than the English.

I'd like to think we could outbribe some jungle monkeys.

South Americans are retarded. Remember the stupid amount of money we threw at FIFA in 2014? Expect the same from Uruguay. World Cups are useful for pretending to be a first-world country.

Brazil is a top 10 world economy. Uruguay isn't. Plus we have the butthurt of not getting WC 2018 to spur us on.

I've heard it said often here that it's not the rich who like to spend money, but the poor. So Uruguay being poor will only serve as incentive for them to throw money into a World Cup and have some nice things in their country for a month or so.

Although, you know what? I'll stop arguing because, to be honest, I'd love for England to host a World Cup. You can't beat the atmosphere of English stadiums.

>muh invention
what is wrong with you people. Also Argentina will cohost and take most of the weight

this. Uruguay is a mud hut country. Giving it to them over the UK is just stupid

>Uruguay is a mud hut country

Oh please. With the right photographs, one can make even Rio de Janeiro or São Paulo look like beautiful places. Doesn't change the awful reality, however.

Nice cherrypicking.

great arabland will never host another world cup.

Fans have fuck all to do with it. Our players are just shite.

But Rio and Sao Paulo are or at least have nice places.And yes, maybe its cherrypicking, but does it fucking matter?The eventual WC will be hosted in exactly those places, not in the bumfuck vilages with mud huts

>Rio and Sao Paulo are or at least have nice places
You have never been to either of those cities.

they were good enough to host a WC and Olympics.

It doesnt matter if most of the city is a favela invested hellhole, those are megapolis cities that have the infrastructure and venues to host a world event of such caliber

>they were good enough to host a WC and Olympics
And? South Africa hosted a World Cup. Qatar will host one too. Hosting these events doesn't mean these places aren't shitholes.

>didnt even make it out of groups in eurocup

kek. they shouldnt even qualify for russia 2018

That's not how qualification works, fat lad

and that's my point, that Uruguay can host it without any problems

Well in order to win you have to actually qualify so yeah they need to host in order to win

I was gonna argue that Uruguay is too small to host a WC in this time and age, but then I just remembered that we're scheduled to have a world cup in fucking Qatar.

Get the shovel and dig for oil, Alberto. Maybe we can witness Portugal hosting it in our lifetime.

we had a joint bid with spen for the 2018 or 2022 edition, but it wasn't accepted

we're too poor to bribe FIFA

Then what the hell were we arguing about?