What function does she even have in the movie?

What function does she even have in the movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w43uSMJntgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cheeldrun

milky

The first one or the sequel?
Because it's pretty obvious What she is to Renton, first something he wants that makes him happy but he regrets it when he wakes up
Like heroin

Adds more problems to the main character

loli

Sex nose

I know this sounds odd.

She one of the hottest women ever to me.

haven't seen the movie because i wanted to finish the book, but the accent is fucking unbearable to read. it actually helps to zone out to understand it.

which is better, the book or the movie?

Kelly Macdonald is a fantastic actress. It's a crime that she doesn't get more work.

She was good in Boardwalk. Dunno if I could stand too much of her though, she gets annoying after a while.

She was great in No country for Old men.

her tits

ziggy pop

What about her bush?

youtube.com/watch?v=w43uSMJntgw

Pics?

I like her nose, too bad her arms aren't that hairy.

>don't fuck underage girls - not because it's wrong, they are horny little cunts. But because they'll have you on a leash
seriously tho, isnt her sex scene illegal nowadays even tho the actress was legal?

shes very pretty, but hottest women ever? eh, ive seen better just walking around town

Have you not seen Trainspotting?

She was the one who really told Mark to get a life, like a normal one, not just hanging out with his parents and old people after he got clean. It's why he moved to London.

I think that I like that she fit bit still has some meat on her bones. She more the type you marry.

Kinda like how on the leftovers Liv Tyler is hotter, but Carrie Coon is the one that I want to fuck hard and have kids with.

>Use actress who was like 20
>Dude she was only 14

Yeah, no, fuck you, movie.

I only remember tits from that.

i'd say the book but the movie definitely has its charming moments, while not perfect