Hey /b I just found out that I didn't get accepted into the college I want to...

Hey /b I just found out that I didn't get accepted into the college I want to. My girlfriend is going there so we're gonna break up after high school and the thought of it is breaking my heart. what do?

Attached: 1521612508767.jpg (750x503, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJZTcrB4boA&index=27&list=RDBKLVpDTZOPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5mZXmniGKNA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill yourself. should have studied harder instead of playing on the internet.

^This.

i had good grades but i got arrested so i got denied for conduct

move the fuck on, she was only going to cheat on you anyway.

plus why the hell would you want to stay with your high school slut in a world full of sluts?

discover what it means to be a human

I'm the only guy shes been with so shes not a slut and because shes the only person whose every really loved and trusted me

what do you mean?

This. Meet other women. Get your dick wet. It sucks to get dumped but trust me, in a year you won't remember her name. You'll be okay user.

Attached: 7f2f1d1.jpg (640x636, 82K)

feelings cum. feelings go. life is what you make of it and randomness will always surprise you. be happy. be as sane as you want to be.

Try not to think about how much college dick she will be getting.

Attached: 1513183996424.png (930x842, 608K)

Every girl becomes a slut in college for a little while, its a fact. She'll stop once she smartens up and realizes shes getting used by seniors as meat. Then she comes crawling back to you, and you get the privilege of denying her.

Attached: B38BE429-440F-4800-A2ED-E87971099CF5.jpg (480x477, 42K)

user who da fuck cares, life goes go on. youll get some more puss, youll be happy.

Attached: armsout.png (800x800, 199K)

try dis shit
youtube.com/watch?v=kJZTcrB4boA&index=27&list=RDBKLVpDTZOPQ

thanks m8

make yourself dinner treat yourself the way you would treat her

post her nudes

break into the college admin with a gun and threaten to shoot them unless they accept you. Also show girlfriends titties plz

she was going to find someone better anyway might as well be now. at least it's better than staying together for years and then having her blame you for stealing the the best years of her life... that's what happened to me anyway

I don't care if this makes me sound like a dick but I don't think she'll find someone better, just the thought of her being with someone else is what hurts, and I know its coming

Nah I never screenshotted any of her nudes

weak, good thing shes gonna get way better dick than yours

No problem. Just remember, you cant turn a hoe into a housewife, so dont try. Wait until junior year of college or so to settle down. Then meet a broad with a fat ass. You're a good kid user, you deserve a woman with a nice ass.

Attached: 748C70D3-D1CF-4A0B-B6A7-2440F8365A41.jpg (720x960, 124K)

Obviously she doesn't love you if she's breaking up with you.

Why is that picture so funny!!!?

im packing 7 inches buddy

Thank you user, I'll remember those words of wisdom as if they're my bible

We agreed that we won't do long distance (i don't want to either) and since shes going to a different college than me, we're not gonna stay together.

Godspeed

dude idfk but i love this one too

Attached: 1521614506513.jpg (800x670, 77K)

LMAO SQUARED

"Not all of us scare quite so easily"

Attached: c67.jpg (604x438, 15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5mZXmniGKNA&feature=youtu.be

Go to your colleg and fuck thots in thot boots.

saved

Attached: knifecat.jpg (225x225, 8K)

what the fuck did i just watch

user. Most of the people in this thread probably have never attended school in any capacity beyond highschool. And, they probably have never had a relationship that has lasted longer than 6 months.

If you really love and care about this girl, and she feels the same about you, then you should work on improving your application and try applying next year. Maybe try starting community college and get some classes under your belt, and then try again. Unfortunately this will suck, but you will grow and be all the better for it.

Good luck.

Masturbate harder

is she really though?

I know the feeling, OP. Let me tell you something, heartbreak fucking sucks. Every time you go through it, it always feels the same. However, it's not permanent. You will get over it. You will be happy. And hey, who knows? Maybe once you lived your life and she's lived hers, when you guys are older, you might be together again. My mom always told me "if something is meant to be, its meant to be". I know that sounds cliché. But it is comforting.

You guys are breaking up because of distance, not over lost feelings or anything like that. Which I can tell you hurts way more than breaking up over real problems. But you will see that everything will be okay. Whether you find someone better, or end up with her again in the future, or maybe you find happiness living the single life and just fucking random girls and focusing on yourself, I can tell you that everything will be okay. Use that pain to better yourself. Focus on school. Get a good job. Go to the gym. Find a hobby. Do what makes you happy. Be the best you can be.

My girlfriend and I made it work long distance through college. I visited pretty regularly, focused on my own shit when I wasn't with her. It sucks for the first year, but it gets easier. It can be done.

That being said, we just broke up a couple months ago after 7 years. It was super toxic the last two years. It's an age where you'll both change a lot, want new and different things. Sticking together's a bad idea regardless of which school you go to. Trust me buddy, it's better for you to rip that band-aid off sooner rather than later.

As a bonus, you get the chance to fuck and fall for all kinds of girls in college. Take advantage of it.

Get out of HS

be strong = resilient OP
Nothing stays the same. you will be fine. The rest is interesting but is not the MEANING. That you must invent.