Sympathy/Med Thread

Sympathy/Med Thread

>be me, 19, tall, attractive freshman in prestigious music school for french horn
>gets diagnosed with bone cancer of the jaw
>chemo doesnt help before surgery, surgery leaves my playing in shambles and my face disfigured
>cancer comes back in jaw and lungs now after surgery
I’m just trying to possibly beat this but mostly just meet some girl thatll love me and become decent at playing again
>pic related, me a few months before my diagnosis

Attached: F30A4FD4-6973-4440-BD18-C4D7151BCAEC.png (640x1136, 1.72M)

>me now

Attached: 2AD13413-8362-447B-9197-77F8D819AB3B.png (640x1136, 1.29M)

>attractive

Attached: 1069E9E3-BD7F-41EE-8E96-D65112EDCE56.jpg (500x364, 26K)

Stop acting like a beta, sort your life out and you'll find a girl eventually.

Lol, what do u find attractive?

>not understanding sarcasm through greentext

Attached: 2318E8E3-90D2-4514-AFE3-5FF810EFE4EA.jpg (750x600, 63K)

>be me, 19, tall, attractive freshman in prestigious music school for french horn
>be me, in prestigious music school for french horn
>be me, in school for french horn

my fucking sides

Attached: 81839661.jpg (442x638, 207K)

Is a beta a dying artist who had his means of expression taken from him?

In this particular case, YES

Youre still really good looking. Just enjoy your life as much as you can and do what you love :)

honestly you aren't that disfigured one day you'll likely be able to grow a beard to cover it some what when you're older. Probs look kinda cool. Good luck nigger.

Thank you for not being weirdly hostile lol. I appreciate it :)

Why are u so upset by my story?

Thanks tumblrfag

Attached: 8D597314-7ECF-4890-AA45-F1E410A136EC.jpg (683x683, 60K)

Cash in on young pity pussy. Life’s short kid. You’ll regret not doing it.

Yeah dude! And hey pursue music because when you come back from this, you dont wanna fall too far behind! But just focus on fighting and trying to be happy

A have a little, but it’s suprisingly difficult! They’re not as eager as you might expect.

He'll be dead soon. Can't regret anything when you don't exist

Attached: 1496119502451.jpg (599x563, 74K)

you're still really cute

You’re acting like a fucking faggot, you raging, cock juggling, cum feltching prolapse

Attached: 567941C8-29CF-4803-9563-5A963BB131C4.jpg (470x336, 31K)

You could probably do something about the scars too if you really wanted too

>still

girls

Live life like you're going to die anytime (ironic I'm saying this I know), and just do things, go out, meet people, grow a beard (this in particular) and stop being a faggot pussy nigger. You got this.

how does one randomly find out they have bone cancer in their jaw?

Yeah like take a knife and open them

Go “younger”. Btw. This will make you mentally stronger and more confident. You do have to make money. Have a back up plan.

A nu male beard

You are dying, get a hooker. Sorry bro, you can love the hooker but she won’t love you. I’m so sorry.

> death by greentext

Actually most recently, my tumors are much more visible, but i still appreciate the kind words :)

Attached: C5A7F3DC-6C82-4944-A1A8-C788E0C08FF1.jpg (1280x960, 305K)

“Love”. Chemical reaction.

Yep

>sucking 12th nigger cock of the day per usual
>jaw hurting more than normal
>can't play horn so well
>go to doctor to find out i have jaw/bone cancer

Attached: CFA3B26F44374815A9EFDD315C4EC541.jpg (750x737, 338K)

Pic rotate? Anyway, hit the dentist. Take control. Lift.

That’s horrible to say but because of the pic I can’t stop laughing
>sorry op!

your welcome

Get well soon

Honestly dude, there is a good chance you don't make it. If I had any kind of cancer, I'd apply for all kinds of credit cards and bank loans. Use the money to catch up the finances of those you care about. Maybe try some hardcore drugs. Or get a fucking prostitute. If you don't make it, you won't be here for the consequences.

One of my teeth was bothering me as if i had a dental infection. Went in to the oral surgeon and they were skeptical about what it was. Referred to an Ear-Nose-Throat surgeon and they confirmed it was bone cancer

"Being alive." Chemical reaction.

Yep, but live it out. Fuck being neet.

Fucking your trap ass, chemical reaction.

Hang In there op. Live everyday as if it was your last

Ya, when it gets to the point of no hope I probably will. We’ll see if they can make something work in the next 6-12 months but after that ill be completely fucked and ill do as u say

well fuck man, sorry to hear that. i never go to the doctor for anything cause no insurance so i was just wondering how people normally find out they have cancer. if i had it i would get it checked out way too late

Also chicks dig scars check out my disfigurement.

Attached: FB_IMG_1521248931785.jpg (810x1440, 87K)

Reason number 99 to never go back to the dentist

As a nihilist I can say this is the wrong answer. If you are going to die live like it’s your last every day. Just don’t fuck anyone but billionaires over. 20K in CC debt is forgiven when you die in the US.

>chicks dig scars
They don't dig gimps who can't walk

>as a nihilist i am totally and completely retarded hurrr durrr

20k in forgivable CC debt if you die. Go nuts.

You seem to not understand what it means to be a nihilist. Look it up. What you've said is the exact same message against life-denial.

Thanks for the tip, i wouldnt wanna fuck over my parents. Although the religious mumbo jumbo is really getting old. I just domt wanna upset them with my honest feelings. It’s probably easier that way.

Entrepreneurial nihilism because he has 20k in credit before he dies.

So you get cancer and now your some kind of a skinhead? Not cool, user, not cool.

Give it time, grow a fuckin fancy ass nigguh beard and get ALLL the bitches
#SwimInPussy

Godspeed, user.

i'd still eat your ass dude dont worry. u kind of remind me of a war boy from mad max

I appreciate the creativity, but nihilism doesn't relate to finances in any regard unless you wish to bring a paradigm of ethics and morality into owning currency as an intrinsic value upon life or being in debt.

but in a good way

Because you don’t believe what I do we can’t share the same philosophy. GJ

I actually genuinely appreciate that. I gotta be honest. Ive been seriously considering having a homosexual experience just for the hell of it

Whats more likely? You don't truly have a conceptual field beyond individualistic philosophy, or a Philosophy student post-grad is arguing with that very same person?
Sorry, I should have just let the herd be.

Just looked it up and some of these top musicians make around 100k/yr and that was in 2012. Wouldn't laugh too much.

When you are dead you are dead. You have some social responsibility afterwards.

I really am lost as to what you may be attempting to say...

hell yea

Google nihilism. If everything is gone what do u win?

im a grill, but you'll get your ass ate by a dude no problem lmao

I don't have to google Nihilism. I have a very good concept on the topic. As said before, I'm actually pretty educated on the topic. I was just pointing out for the benefit of whoever first implied their suggested course was 'Nihilistic' was wrong.
You can't be right, when you aren't.

You aren’t s nihilist. Keep pretending

You're right, I'm not.
I'm a Philosopher by way of education, lmao.
I am very against nihilism, as was the largest purveyor of the idea, Nietzsche. Nihilism is something for edgy teenagers and failure of 'adults'.

Then SYFU pretending you are.

STFU

Thanks man. It’s not even about that tho. Ive made some progress since surgery but i just wanna be able to express myself again in that way. I can a little bit now tho thankfully

Charming. I bet you're loads of fun at parties.

well hello there

Is that enticing?

Nope but I don’t try to be. Although I have plenty of interesting conversations.

If you post your tits not only will you get attention but you'll make everyone in this thread's day brighter. OP earns it for being a champ

Nice digits
Two trips and three dubs in one day. Nice

>That’s horrible to say

Sup Forums is dead

If ours is any reflection on your ability to express yourself in a conversation, I highly doubt that.
Sometimes we entertain idiots ideas and allow them to be said out loud to later laugh at them.
Thanks for this one.

Attached: AmericanPsycho.png (580x700, 620K)

Whatever... adios

too far, it is what it is basing this off the location of 2nd pic

hey man just to say I hope everything works out for you
dont think too much into the scars, you dont look bad at all and they-ll fade a bit overtime
take care

Get a grip you attentionwhore. i thought you were missing literal bones in your face but all is see is a faggot with a scar instead of just a faggot.

Gotcha, too bad :/

Im missing half my teeth on the bottom cuz they replaced half my jaw with a piece of my fibula. Miracles of modern medicine, am i right?

dont worry user, got any guys at your uni that you've had an eye on? someone who would be chill with trying?

>artist
>French horn

Pick one.

But seriously, good luck my chemofag

My mother was missing around 20% of her tetth since her late 30s and ive yet to hear her complain. You main complaint was you look disfgured, you dont. Sucks to be you not being able to play your favorite instrument, dick, but you look absolutely normal so fuck off. better than most of b anyway

I don’t show up at parties trying to get laid. I’m actually done getting laid. U still a virgin?

Drive, Scarface, Goodfellas, Donnie Darko, Alien Covenant, Logan, Good Will Hunting, The Accountant, Shutter Island, Watchmen, The Prestige, Smokin' Aces, Gone Girl, Prisoners, Logan Lucky, Suburbicon, Blade Runner 2049, Thor Ragnarok, Night Crawler, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Dredd, Black Mass, Vanishing of Sidney Hall, Wind River

Here's my movie favourites list my guy, enjoy. Keep your chin up and remember, laughter is the best medicine

Fight like hell OP and don't lose your fire. Do what speaks to you to avoid potential regret. I truly hope you are able to express yourself through your music again. Stay the course.

It’s the lung cancer... imsorry bro.

Lol that was genuinely funny. Thanks user

>prestigious music school

Do what you love till the day you die.