How come you're single?

How come you're single?

Attached: IMG_5857.jpg (640x628, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mZXmniGKNA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because pic related is me

Attached: uglyaf.jpg (722x715, 115K)

There are multiple reasons, but the primary two are: (i) the people I find attractive do not find me attractive [and I don't blame them, I am objectively not attractive], and (ii) I am socially introverted.

i stay at home most days, rarely work and hire prostitutes from time to time...

every chick is God-tier. Such as the two in the picture.

Attached: Accident Demotivational Poster (2).jpg (750x600, 52K)

Because I'm fat and ugly

I don't think your ugly but you do look very sad

Because I just got an annulment from my wife when only three weeks after we got married she declared she wasn't going to give me blow jobs anymore. Nevada annulment laws are AWESOME.

Attached: 1453178894673.gif (400x190, 1.69M)

Homeless and jobless.

Because I'm unemployed. It's the most important factor by far.

Beyond that... I don't like the default role of men in sex or relationships much. Most women want a man who's someone I don't want to be.

Because I stay in most of the time, I go the gym and have hobbies and so on but I don't talk to people that much most times it's annoying to talk to people. Or at least the ppl who are all the same

Because I don't talk to people. I moved to a new city a year ago, High Point NC, and haven't made an effort to make any new friends.

Plus I put a low priority on finding love in general.

Attached: 1500430321662.jpg (750x788, 208K)

I'm not. I have a gf but wish i didn't. Both proud and saddened to say that

Cock too big. Can't find a girl who wants to take it. Hiring prostitutes since 2010.

Attached: 1508113773285.jpg (863x1702, 945K)

Same guy. I don't believe in extroverts and introverts.

Some people like to talk to others and some people don't some people find it boring to talk others and some people don't some people can be very easy to talk to because they have more interests with that specific person and so on

misses quints by one

Attached: 0d6.png (600x597, 595K)

thank you. i've been told i'm ugly so many countless times though i have to admit that i am.

looks like a white banana really. i bet thats what it is. an albino banana

Flash lighting?

Because chicks are more hassle than they're worth...as the saying goes...if they didn't have a pussy...we'd chuck rocks at them

because i'm a chronically unemployed detestable alcoholic loner

'cause I have low self esteem and self worth to the point where I convince myself that whenever I like someone they're so far above me and out of my league that I woudln't even be worth their time and instead just appreciate them from afar

join a church. sunday meet ups. if you can put up with the religious bull shit, there are tons of beautiful women there

also I'm fucking fat

LMAO

I love that saying! Was that Schopenhauer?

Honestly man, if you just got a good haircut and worked out a bit, you would look pretty good. no homo

>Overweight
>Still live w/ parents in my 30s
>Work 50 hours a week, spend the rest of the time running errands, cleaning, or gaming
>Can barely afford to save money, let alone date
>No self esteem
>Can't trust people
>Embarrassed to bring anyone home because they'd see how I live
>Wish I was dead most days
>regret my past
>regret my current situation
>Avoid people like the plague unless work requires it

The whole world would be better if I was gone, but I'm too pathetic to kill myself. I can't wait till I'm dead though

Because i have no luck with the genetic lottery, also theres not a lot of women in my life.

>suffer from ASPD and many traits of sociopathy/psychopathy
>able to be sexually attractive easily and charming yet problem is I objectify women and am rude (apparently) and tease too much
>my narcissism and toxicity would never make a relationship last although I've tested myself and I wouldn't cheat
There ya have it

user, you probably won't believe me and/or some else has told you this, but at some point you will find someone really special.
I, as a loser with below 0 self esteem, have started to regain interest in life after realising at least two girls (both quite cute) liked me at some point. At my 21 years old I've never been kissed, never been on a date, and hated myself for he duration of my highschool years, in which I lost of the few friends I had.
A few months ago I gave Tinder a try, and somehow met this crazy girl hat's making me feel that happiness and joy for lofe you had as a kid.
So don't give up user, if you have time for gaming, you have just enough to search for that someone else. I believe in you ma boy.

Because women are vapid/selfish cunts. Really don't want another one in my life. Mother, Step Mother, Sister, Girlfriends. They're all the same and pussy isn't enough of a reason for me to chase them.

if you stopped being a fat shit you wouldn't be ugly, take responsibility and man up if you want to touch a female in your lifetime

I can't be bothered with abusive stuck up females that are younger than me, also all the woman my age have more baggage than a cruise ship or are obese.

Because I like keeping my money for myself. And I don't have the emotional capacity to validate a useless narcissist with 14,000 instagram followers

Because I can get off far more frequently when I fap and not spend so much time earning sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=5mZXmniGKNA&feature=youtu.be

Plenty of guys think otherwise. You find people you can tolerate and others you can't. It's more of a "you" problem if every woman is a bitch.

Attached: 1513048654390.jpg (497x750, 107K)

Oh look everyone another fat ugly roastie.

i don't know if you're joking or not, but expecting someone to love you when you refuse to take care of yourself as an adult in the most basic of ways is not only selfish but will never happen unless you have a million dollars

Because women demand too much attention. I want to be very mellow and relax during my free time, not getting bombarded with shitty self doubt or "am I fat" texts. The constant stress of trying to appease or impress another human drains my energy and my bank account, because if I don't then it isn't a "successful relationship." As cliche as it might be for me to say it, I am exponentially more happy being single right now.
>Fuck this gay earth

Because my ex girlfriend broke up with me via text in January.

Been married. Done with that shit.

I accept it's a me problem. However that doesn't stop me from not giving a shit.

Yet you posted a photo to prove the other guys point. Look how useless women are

Nice strawman.

Some people would be very happy to look half as good as you mate.

Attached: 1521865295725.jpg (722x715, 232K)

Because I'm barley 20 with a receding hairline

not worth the hassle, and i value my alone time too much.. the last thing i need is drama and an empty wallet.

Married, single is ok. Either way, you'll never be happy.

LOL

Because being single lets me work 7 days a week because I'm a peasant who would rather have success at all costs than pussy

Because women require too much work to keep.

Fuckem, but don't waste time trying to hold on.

I'm not

Attached: 1521037634492.jpg (750x929, 198K)

you're actually a little above average there dude

I had a girlfriend once already so I'm good. My future plans don't really have room for starting a family or prioritizing someone enough to be in a relationship, and I don't have the right looks and set of social skills for casual sex.

i made a dead baby joke
stupid tradthot bitch

Because I'm 5'6".
Yes, I'm a manlet and should KMS but there are a lot of shorter girls, especially at Uni.
I'm not bad looking I don't think so honestly idk.
Lack of effort I guess?

because i im not actually single, but my relationship is full of lies

are you me?