This guy thinks Canada is some sort of Utopia composed of highly intelligent and progressive humans and thinks that no...

This guy thinks Canada is some sort of Utopia composed of highly intelligent and progressive humans and thinks that no matter how much it get's destroyed by Trudeau, they will manage. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/business/fruit-vegetable-prices-1.3617744
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/winnipeg-petro-canada-gas-pumps-run-dry-1.3617846
business.financialpost.com/news/economy/risks-to-canadian-economy-pile-up-as-outlook-looks-bleaker-and-bleaker
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok.

Let him move here. When he sees this hellhole for what it really is he'll move back.

GOD DAMMIT DELETE THIS NOW!

Howe about this...

Canada gets attacked full scale...

America stands aside.. because we don't want to interfere because, " Well Canada can fix anything that gets out of hand"

This

Sky high taxes, liberal doucebags shitskin hordes and overvalued housing

>((((((educated))))))

Sucks to be an anglocuck.
You guys should kill yourselves and leave this nation to its true masters.

Well, he's right. We are one of the most educated populations in the world.

But he never said Canada is a utopia.

If Trudeau is really as bad as Sup Forums makes him out to be, then why does everyone on r/canada love him, hmm?

I have faith they can turn it around, maybe I'm wrong

Canada is great, it's like a really good car with a powerful, fuel efficient engine.

The only problem is that it ran out of gas, so it's been borrowing gas few a few years, hoping it can gain enough momentum that it will need less gas next year.

What sort of cuck follows reddit?

Those quads

Don't fall for he Sup Forums memes. As a Canadian, my life has not changed since Trudeau became prime minister

We don't. We just don't like Harper either.

Trudeau won because Harper was getting weird. Had the Conservatives picked a new leader, they would have won.

And because Weed.

Because he's a handsome man who is progressively trying to push feel good legislation on this nation. It's total bullshit.

You'd be more convincing if you "master" Frenchmen weren't like 300Bn in debt.

I would support an exchange program. We can get racist Canadian conservatives and Canada can get tolerant US liberals.

Is that fucking George Soros

Yes it has
cbc.ca/news/business/fruit-vegetable-prices-1.3617744

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/winnipeg-petro-canada-gas-pumps-run-dry-1.3617846

business.financialpost.com/news/economy/risks-to-canadian-economy-pile-up-as-outlook-looks-bleaker-and-bleaker

Ill trade places with him send him a message for me.

DALEET PLEASE

>no petro points since last Thursday
I'm going to sue the government if they don't put the fire out. What the fuck are these Africans doing here

G-guys, what if Trudeau is the anti-christ?

love the nose hair

Canada is a fucking shithole that's been sliding down the tubes ever since the 70's

We have no collective culture, ethnic enclaves litter our major cities, a weak economy that's only getting weaker due to self imposed environmental taxes and strict regulations and a future that looks bleak. How bleak? Bleak enough that the asians and muslims will fight it out to see who gets ultimate control of this frozen hell scape in 30 years.

At least your friend should have no problem claiming welfare and all sorts of government assistance if his skin is brown.

Tell him to fuck off.

it is and it's not shooped

your a dorable

This.

Trudeau had literally nothing to do with that. At the time of the election, we were already in a recession. Our dollar had already been on a decline for some time, and we're still in the middle of an oil/commodity slump.

But if you haven't noticed, the dollar has been on a slow recovery.

ha, our education system is shit. there are lots of people here that are dumb as negroes

>people in canada are one of the most educated
Yeah nah. We got the same percentage of idiots, but with less niggers and shootings

Fucking disgusting, as if I needed more of a reason to hate Trou d'Eau

No, this is a Dora, Torontoman

Give me Context, who's this guy and's wrong about him?

>would look like a 3rd world country if not for transfer payments from Alberta
>true masters

>imagineacanadawithoutalbertans.gif

>most severely cucked province in the country
>masters
k

>cucked
>Quebec
Don't you have a Muslim refugee to accept into your house, Torontoman?

George Soros is a richfag lefty cunt who funds all kinds of SJW cancer.

He also funding propaganda and programs pro refugee in Europe.

canada is cancer we are only a first world country because of what stephen harper left us with

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Honestly, Canada is pretty comfy. I do wish more was spent on infrastructure though rather than social services and helping this refugees.

All things considered, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

At a time when you guys should have voted in a conservative, you cucks voted in a liberal...
>bu bu but shit was already messed up
No canacuck, your country has always been backwards because you people never had to fight from the ground up, all nations that didn't have to struggle in the beginning will suffer in the long run.

More people who receive education =/= educated.

We elected a drama teacher for Christ shake.