Messi is compared to Pele and Maradona

Messi is compared to Pele and Maradona

Ronaldo is compared to Messi

>it's the american Messifag autist

really makes my frontal lobe oscillate

#woke

i am here just so you know

That's because anybody who has watched them play will know Messi is superior. It's that simple

>Its a butthurt messi fags gets even more butthurt because Ronaldo is gonna win the balloon door on top of the CL on top of the la liga league episode

not anymore he ain't lmfao

that really makes me think

Mainly because Messi is argentinian.

Yes, he is, but lately Ronaldo been nipping at his heals. This is only lately though, Messi has been far better for so much longer it's not even a debate

this desu!

>not anymore
He carried a mediocre Barca hard this season. Tsu plays for the best historical Madrid in history. That's the difference this season. And then you see shit like el clasico where an old Messi still embarrasses the likes of Casemiro and scores from dribbling all the way from the midfield and you're just left in awe.

>Tsu plays for the best historical Madrid in history.
this isn't the 1950s madrid team

you're a fucking moron.

you said something incredibly stupid and got called out for it
sit the fuck down

>1950s football
>Francoball
This Madrid is literally stacked in every position. James, Morata, Asensio are easily 20+ goal scoring starters elsewhere or are quality enough to be a top tier sub.

>muh francoball
don't speak on shit you don't know. franco did more for barcelona than he did for madrid

You cant be this delusional. Tsuuuuu post all you want this Halal is literally the current Warriors of Europe.

are you really that in denial? I probably would like Ronaldo more if his fans weren't so fucking brain dead

>implying im a fan of ronaldo
like i said, sit

huh, really activates the cerebellum

>Messi doesn't produce results
>SHUT THE FUCK UP HIS TEAM JUST SUCKS

>Ronaldo does produce results
>SHUT THE FUCK UP HIS TEAM IS JUST TOO GOOD

really gets the ol' nogging jogging

>the state of messifags

Football is a team game

Well you fucking idiot, Barcelona is "mediocre" because they didn't win any titles, but they still have Neymar, Suarez and Missi. If they won titles, they wouldn't be mediocre. But they aren't mediocre players. Ronaldo IS the reason why Madrid is the best.

Your brain is soup.

Ronaldo is compared to no-one because it's generally acknowledged that he IS the GOAT. messhit cumslurpers try to validate their misguided admiration by saying mindless shit like "b-b-b-but he's at least better than m-m-maradona so he's at least... the argentine g-goat, amirite?"

Ronaldo is Goku. Mess is Vegeta.

Don't back the bitter manlet.

Ronaldo is like a fine wine. He gets better with age and is always close to a cup.
Missi is like vinager. It ages horribly bad and he is always close to chupitos