/heem/

Wrestling edition

>News
Next Event: Saturday 5/10
Previous Event: 3/10

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVkkPAFgUl0
celebmafia.com/ronda-rousey-filming-battle-network-stars-tv-show-malibu-06042017-791672/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

at least this isnt the spammer

Post your favorite prospects by division.

>Magomed Bibulatov
Only real prospect in the division besides Ray Borg

>Jimmie Rivera
Retired Faber, been on his train since he fought Alcantara

>Mirsad Bektic
Showcased formidible wrestling skills and improved striking in his last fight, people would be hyping him up to no end if he hadn't been caught in the second half of round 3

>David Teymur
Exciting and highly technical striker, good personality, beat Lando's ass

>Colby Covington
Wrestling technician

>Paulo Borrachinha
Very athletic and deceptively technical brawler, exciting

>Misha Cirkunov
Best prospect in the division, submission artist, would have won his last fight if not for a fluke punch landing exactly on a weak spot

>Timothy Johnson
One of the few high level grapplers in the division, should have gotten the decision against Volkov

>135
Honestly, Cody is one of the youngest guys in the division and already champ. Not sure there's a guy whose growth I'm looking forward to more.

>145
Choi. Laser precision, cleanest boxing in his division, great chin, durable, great conditioning. He needs to work on his TDD and avoid getting sucked into brawls, but that's why he took almost a full year off. I can't wait to see what he looks like moving forward.

>155
Lando, when fresh, has insane movement and striking. Let's see what JacksonWink can mold here.

>170
Gunnie. Great BJJ and karate. Stoic Norse warrior.

>185
Borrachinha. I wanna see him break out the jitsu and live up to his name. As long as he doesn't get USADA'd and takes notes from Yoel, he can go far, though the top 6 of that division is a murderer's row.

>205
Cirkunov. Last fight was a fluke.

>265
Ngannou. Has the athletic ability to become a monster everywhere.

war machine dindu nuffin

For finishing a dead thread?

Reminder that DJ is in the right and that you're a goof if you think otherwise.

So after reading DJ's comments about Dana White and UFC, I don't know what he wants.

Fight Borg? No one will buy it and you won't get PPV points
Fight TJ? Maybe people will buy it.

So what does he want? Better marketing means more posters and youtube videos? He may be a genius at MMA but he doesn't have a clue about marketing and getting people to buy PPV.

>Ray Borg
>Jimmie Rivera
>Yair Rodriguez
>David Teymur
>Santiago Ponzinibbio
>Paulo Borrachinha
>Was Krylov, now Oezdemir
>Ngannou

>yair

Schaub bless this thread

date a woman that uses her body for a living and you'll end up smackin' her face

Toss up between Yair or Choi

future champ coming through
(you) this post with "SWANGIN' & BANGIN" and your boy will be the next champ

Scrub Swanson begging for a title shot after he got soundly beaten by Holloway already is pathetic.

>b-but I've never had a shot before

He was promised one if he beat Frankie and then he got mauled. He really thinks decisioning Artem is worth anything?

>fishing for fake internet points
hmmm, I wonder where I've seen this before

from last thread
>Just facts, Dustin is trash, Nate Diaz is trash, Michael is mediocre, Johnson would be a tough fight but Aldo could take it

not even gonna (You) this but Nate would ironically destroy Aldo

I did bretty gud. most of the time i spent though was trying to get the spelling right on answers that I knew, like how Eddie Alvarez is spelled with two A's rather than two E's

It seems like the thing he wants most is to not get treated like garbage by the UFC. If even half of what he said was right, then Dana's a bigger scumbag than a lot of people realized. Really, what DJ's asking for isn't all that much. Either he wants TJ to prove he can make weight in a contender elimination match or he wants to get paid in full if TJ comes in overweight and the fight's off. Otherwise he fights Borg. He's already compromised by accepting the Borg fight to begin with when he and everyone other than Dana thought Pettis deserved it more, but Dana's trying to threaten and bully DJ into doing whatever he wants like some kind of middle school jock who got diddled by his uncle and takes his insecurity out on others.

good ep of REEM

youtube.com/watch?v=xVkkPAFgUl0

Who wins between Ngannou and Lewis?

Lewis via swang n bang

I hear ya, I get Dana's logic for the match he wants but if half of what DJ wrote is true the UFC treats its talent like shit.

Fuck I never would've remembered Sherk was LW champ, I just remeber him as being that guy who did steroids

>I don't need the "glory" of being the OP unlike some of these clowns.
except you do you autistic loser

What ever happened to Mickey Gall?

I imagine the only reason you feel the need to insist I do is because you're projecting. It's all gucci, mane. Different ways to make different people happy. Feel free to take the template once I post it.

*rubs chin*
>excuse me sir, are you the black beast?
sheeeiiittt ya lil nigga heart of a champion.
[chin rubbing intensifies]
>c-can I get a picture
fuck what you talkin bout. H-town in this hoe. iz wat it iz
*heems hoodie bro*

A while back I would've said Ngannou but apparently Lewis broke his ribs in the Browne fight and he still pushed through and got the W, so I'm gonna go with him. Heart of a champion and whatnot.

hes banging meisha skank

He's a smart dude, he realised his striking was sloppy and he's taking a year off to improve it

DJ isn't worth shit to him. They give him this massive base pay and slots on the biggest exposure possible in Fox cards

and he still can't draw a stick figure

Does anyone have cliff notes or an article on the recent UFC purchase and their debt issues? I keep hearing it reffered to when I read they are chasing matches to pay off debt by a deadline.

Thanks in advance.

>also who would by any piece of this shit sport I love for 4 billion?

>I-I didn't spend months spamming my thread when it didn't get used and getting upset, you're just projecting

l m a o

>tfw Sage was making him look bad on the feet until he took advantage of striking from a scramble because Sage has no idea how to chain grappling and striking
definitely a smart move. he would be embarrassed by anyone in the top 15 at 170. probably 155, too.

News?

Any word on Mousasi's new contract? Last I heard he said it wasn't good enough. It'd be bullshit if UFC lets Bellator get him.

I honestly have no idea what you're referring to or why you need me to be that guy so badly. Do you often look for online confrontations? Is it cuz you trane UFC?

Ufc won't let it happen, they need him to fight rockhold

celebmafia.com/ronda-rousey-filming-battle-network-stars-tv-show-malibu-06042017-791672/

This bitch ain't never coming back.

good

shh spergy

She should push for a fight with Gina and then retire and do lifetime movies.

I legit don't remember fuck all about that fight.

Who was winning on the points before the finish?

>ufc finally offers mighty mouse a fight that might actually generate some interest and help his popularity
>he demands the world even though literally no one cares about him yet outside heem faggots and twitch

"i know i negotiated for base pay ... but now i want PPV points. and i want TJ's whole purse if he misses weight!"

get fucked manlet

You end up watching that brunson vs Yoel fight?

It's under the green text saying news, I know it's difficult to follow

Try harder next time, Butterknife.

WME-IMG had $2.4bil on hand and had to borrow $1.8bil in order to buy UFC from Zuffa. They've gotta pay $100mil/year just to cover the interest, and they have a deadline to pay back the full $1.8bil. Meanwhile, nobody currently active in the UFC draws that much, so they're fucked. They're only option are beg Conor to come back, pray to every god they can that Jones miraculously doesn't fuck up, or put all their eggs into a young prospect and hope they can propel themselves into superstardom.

Rockhold isn't happy about his contract, either. It'll be interesting to see what they do with Mousasi.

What's his pay now? By the way he talks, you'd think he'll be wanting like $200k+ per fight.

Nah.

It was pretty bad, but also comedy gold. Mickey kept trying to trade with Sage because he came in overconfident after talking a looooooooottttttt of shit, and then every time Sage got the better of a standup trade, Mickey made this stupid face like he was trying to say, "Okay, okay, I see you." And then Sage gained a lot of confidence and started piping up, squeaking stuff like "Come on!" or "Get up!" when Mickey dropped into guard and tried taunting Sage into grappling with him.

They both looked bad, but Mick looked slightly worse until the scramble into haymaker on Sage's dome into choke.

I highly recommend watching that fight again. It was fucking hilarious.

Yeah lmao, he actually did make him say "shit". Maybe we both heard it wrong but I hope not, it adds to his cred.

no , Dana, the bad marketing is the issue. We need more posters and those youtube embeded videos to get people interested

oh yeah for sure my man 100% for sure TJ vs MM would do huge numbers my man 100%

UFC offered PPV points on their own accord on top of his usual base pay, didn't they? And then pussied out of the agreement and told him it was never gonna happen?

That's because you're stupid

compared to mighty mouse vs borg? yeah probably by a factor of 3

sperg op

Funny shit, now Bisping wants to fight Vitor in August

>herbs face

part of me wants UFC to bankrupt and MMA to go back to the shit show it used to be. It would be like I was able to witness the whole story from beginning to end.

Didn't I post that like 10 hours ago why even bother replying to it?

But Aldo would destroy Nate

>TJ and DJ have the same PPV numbers as champs
Honestly, we're looking at a difference of 150K and 200k, at most.

They need to invest into and build an All-American icon since that's where a majority of the PPV sales come from. They so desperately want Sage to be that guy, but he's nowhere close to being competitive with a top 10 guy.

Aaron Pico has generational potential but Bellator nabbed him. Kevin Lee might become that guy outta nowhere since he knows how to handle a mic. Black Beast has potential as well.

The fuck is wrong with you lol

>That's what the niggers don't realize. If I got one thing against the black chaps it's this. No one gives it to you. You have to take it.

t. you guys

That was literally a fake tweet you dumpass

Who is YOUR favorite female fighter?

I'll watch it again tomorrow. Gall's 24 IIRC, he has a lot of time to improve before he gets taken seriously. Both are shit fighters compared to ranked fighters, but still.

Then again, Max is 25 and he did just embarrass Aldo.

I have this theory that Aldo doesn't deal well with disrespect. Conor embarrassed him verbally for a year and the second Max started pulling this 209 shit during the fight, he started getting the better of everything and ultimately finished. He has no idea how to deal with high level dishespeck.

You're pulling my leg. There's no way in hell.

What's he trying to do, avenge every single loss ever?

oh yeah for sure my man TJ vs MM does huge numbers 100% my man

For me, it's Megan Olivi.

>The fuck is wrong with you lol
sperg op

You don't get any PPV points as champion unless it sells over 200,000.

yeah jose's babby leg kicks would for sure cripple nate

*GADOOOSH*

>outing yourself as a casual

Except they would, they would fuck him up.
>babby
Idiot
Not to mention Nates a fucking twig when he fights at 155

Aldo would destroy him, this is a fact

>You're pulling my leg. There's no way in hell.
It was a fake tweet, these burgers aren't very smart

>tfw WME loses so much money they have to sell the UFC back to the fertittas for half a billion
All part of the plan

Nate doesn't fight below 165lbs anymore.

Yeah, I know

Yeah cause no one is going to buy Jones v DC

>if a black guy is boring its cause of racism

>jews losing money to sicilians
yeah no

aldo was absolutely cucked by the last people who were even close in size to him at 145

he can't even knock out 145ers fuck is he going to do to nate

>ywn

For the Weidman fight, Mousasi earned $150,000 ($90,000 to show, $50,000 win bonus, $10,000 Reebok). Weidman got $285,000 to get heemed and play dead.

For his Belfort win, Mousasi got $130,000 ($80,000 to show, $40,000 win bonus, $10,000 Reebok). Belfort earned $315,000 for putting up a shit fight and getting heemed. I see why Mousasi is mad.

Alright, I'm just gonna post a quality template for the NEXT OP in whichever of the two current threads is still active in an hour. I don't need the "glory" of being the OP unlike some of these clowns.

Have you literally never seen Nate fight? He literally never checks leg kicks

brazilian fighters are literally autistic when it comes to shit talking. dishespect dishespect

spergy are you doing that fasting shit? does your whole family do that?

>missing the point entirely

the ufc is giving DJ the opportunity to take a chance and improve his draw and maybe make some real money

instead he wants 1000 guarantees and completely no risk situation

i thought he was the best 125er on the planet? fucking beat TJ and make people actually take notice and give a shit

Literally bro

>literally never checks leg kicks
You need to watch the fights instead of getting your information from reddit/heem.

So that makes sense, it does actually seem like he will be looking at $200+ to show then.

spergy is just a character on the internet

Yeah but they were good fighters

>he can't even knock out 145ers fuck is he going to do to nate
The same thing 60% of the people Nate has fought have done, out strike him, leg kicks, take him down, deal with his overrated jiu jitsu and score points from the top. Repeat

damn are those her nipples pointing out

>his legs didn't get chopped down vs Mcgregor 2 and RDA

he doesn't check kicks