Be me

>be me
>when I laugh profusely at internet things, I tend to immediately want to send them to my fiance.
>been together for 4 years, its automatic
>we broke up today
>trying to be okay
>watching funny show, laugh a lot
>reflex: "haha I've got to show this to Catherine"
>immediately remember she's not here
>it keeps happening
>It's like an injection of sadness if I get too happy
>realizing shes been so key to my mental state
>feelsbadman
>last time when laughed too hard, I immediately said "Oh god I'm so alone"
>have zero friends, she's all I got, its true
>got too happy again "Oh god I'm so alone"

I really hope that doesn't become a habit...

>pic related, my ex

Attached: lolitagirlfriend.jpg (419x745, 101K)

Post her tits it will help with the pain.

I find it interesting you are only stating your lonelyness, not how much you miss HER or how much you still love her, need her, etc.

you are just lonely, thats an easy fix, make new friends, date, and if you feel you are not "good enough"... well guess what? you can work on yourself, get a haircut, exercise, think of the person you want to be and then work towards that, you'll be surprised what you find on the way.

now stop being a little faggot and post dem tits

funny thing is I have tons of pics and some videos.
However, it's unlikely I will post.

Maybe for trips,
or if ya'll help me enough

Yeah, I broke up with her, after all. I am aware I need to get away from her.

But, she was so core to my mental state for so long. We live together, and have for years. I don't even know what is mine or hers. I don't have enough money to finish college, if I don't have her helping with rent...

Also, sex, emotional support, she would cook for me... etc

> We live together

that's funny, I can't even write in the past tense yet. My mind isn't fathoming it.

Don't be that sort of faggot OP post her tits and let it make you feel good.

I'm fucked aren't I

Hmm. It doesn't help that I'm bipolar 1 and living alone isn't the safest because of it.

Why did you break up? Cheat?

Dude I know exactly what you're going through. I went through the same thing and it took me years to start to feel relatively normal. But it will happen.

Posting her tits helped a lot to... You should try it

>she

are you me? I just went through the same thing. She was my only friend. She broke up with me two months ago now and I'm still super lonely. Sometimes I dream of her, it feels so horrible to wake up. It's not even like I still love her, I just miss intimacy so much.

I take armodafinil and it helps keeping me concentrated on my studies. My off days from taking it are horrible though

Attached: a.png (592x496, 355K)

yeah that's what I know is coming. She wasn't right for me but she filled a role, now I have to find a replacement or fill the shoes myself somehow

dude you aren't here for help, you are in the stage of "pity me" "feel sorry for me" "I'm so sad" no matter what anyone says its not gonna get you past it.
if you were a chick i'd tell you to go get fucked to get over that stage.
i.e the best way to get over someone is to get under them, or in your case on top of them.

now... having said all that, stop making fucking excuses, you are already on here, so you've already recognized the issue and just making excuses wont get you anywhere, once you're done feeling sad for yourself then you can be helped.

and again, post dem tits or gtfo, cause at this point you're starting to act like a bitch

This.

Post dick.

worst part is she became a total slut now. I took her virginity and went slow with her and I've found out how she's shagging many of our mutual "friends" (though they were hers more than mine). We talked recently and she told me how she feels like shit as a result of her new lifestyle and how she can't feel intimacy anymore. I'm kinda happy tbh fuck her.

Did you get proper closure?

2 years from now, you will feel better. In the meantime, post tits.

She is sick, mentally, physically... we're talking bipolar, multiple personality disorder, anxiety, adhd, dyslexia, synthesthesia, cPTSD.... bunch of shit because she was raped a lot and for a long time as a child. and her genes suck, because she also has fibromyalgia which caused her to be allergic to the sun, so I literally can't even go out with her in the day barely anymore.

And it gets really REALLY hot and humid where I live so she basically can't go out at all in the summer, and its fucked up because we have beaches. No beach with girlfriend :'(

Also she doesn't want kids, ever... and has failed to support herself in any manner, pay equally into the relationship, we're talking she's always overspending her money, always having panic attacks that I have to clean up after, never cleans up after herself never...

nah I just wanted to get replies and sad gets people's attention.

I just want to hear people's advice, stories, etc. That could be helpful and motivational for my upcoming journey.

Roll for tits

They call me trips master for a reason bois.

Free those titties!

her tits too

Bitch, the guy got satan trips. Now post tits or die.

you guys have the right idea, I said trips faggots. RAWL

I think my mother thought I was a pedophile for dating this one.

Attached: 20170624_183747.jpg (345x613, 42K)

Pedo are getting a bad wrap if people think she was a loli.

You're a boy you cant have a fiance lol

oh god she looks real bad on that one

oh dear god! either post the tits , and at this poitn cunt, asshole and getting fucked or just go away... seriously man what do you think this is?

NOONE gives a shit about you or the problems, the ONLY thing the true Sup Forumstards want is... THATS RIGHT! the bobs and vagene!

for fucks sake.. seriously what the fuck is this world turning into...

She looks like a guy.
Nvm I don't want to see her tits anymore.

Attached: 28468135_549168475464053_8471281038298106407_n.jpg (640x576, 71K)

Free the Titties

Ok, now it sounds like you will be better off in the long run without her. Post tits.

Post her dick.

Rolling for trips

no

funny thing is me and her actually did a show on Sup Forums once

I think there's one image I can share with you guys. I think its safe to share, in that you all wouldn't be able to identify her. And even if you did, she'd never sue me for this image because that would mean she would have to admit to being in this photo...

It's pretty kek. came straight from a Sup Forums request.

69 and I'll dump it?

Yeah, traps tend to be mentally unstable. How big was her cock?

ROLL FOR FEMININE DICK

underrated post!

the autism becomes increasingly more apparent after each post you make

Inb4 you're morbidly obese

thats a fucking dude!

Rolling

No dick so far...

Attached: Pls deep throat a knife Kill yourself.png (500x487, 448K)

ROLLING FOR THAT 69

I think it is just a very ugly chick

Post her tits faggot

idk man... if it quacks like a duck

Roll

Or maybe you'd do it for some of these quads?

I'm actually not sure on this one

Attached: thinking.png (741x568, 29K)

69 faggots

>
>Or maybe you'd do it for some of these quads?
That'd be cool

Maybe she dumped you because you are bipolar.

Come on 69

show us vag to prove its a female!

OP said SHE was bipolar. Not himself.

take your 69 and shove it up your lonely pathetic ass cause thats all the action you are going to get.

Dont come on here crying and then saying you aren't going to post something, you either have the balls to do something or you dont. So gtfo and don't come back until you find some balls, go check your fiances purse, oh wait... she probably threw them out while she was getting railed by someone else as she enjoyed being a fuckslut whore.

i'm out faggots! stay in this mutual jerk circle and make sure to lick up each others cum when your done! you know how much you all like that

Plot twist: OP and the 'girl' are the same person and he just 'broke up' with one of his personalities

Rolling for 69

ohhh fuck... i cant keep up

Maybe she dumped him because he kept dressing up in her clothes and acting like he was her, and blaming her for everything he did during that time.

GOT 'EM!

hellyeah

But that's just a THEORY! A FAGGOT theory! Thanks for watching.

Attached: images.jpg (205x199, 3K)

OP, dump it! It fucking happened!

now show us her fat dick

Oh, that's probably it and we're getting bamboozled

Checked. OP drop that link.

That's sad. Oh wait I do the same thing.

Okay okay okay, she does not have a dick, I can prove that. Or I can give you a picture of her doing a nazi salute with swasticas on each of her tits

>distinguishing marks shittily photoshopped off.
Whatever

we're both bipolar
no, I'm very real and my disorder is in remission. aka, I'm not *that* crazy.

I've learned there's many degrees of crazy.

Attached: 13371337133713371337.jpg (345x613, 46K)

I haven't forgotten about this one either POST NUDES

I hope you're wrong.

OP here, my ex is a MAN!

Attached: 1521671158581.png (235x215, 8K)

fucking knew it!

we want both!

Why not give us both images?

nazi salute first

OP is a faggot. Leaving thread now.

Sounds like you BOTH dodged a bullet there. Both of you need to work on building yourselves up so you can each be ok on your own, before with either of you goes looking for another relationship. That will take time and it's going to really such for a while but you both can do it.

Tits nao

im out... tried of looking at twinks trying to be chicks.

I knew it!

Alright here ya go just don't ruin her life cause she'd probably kill herself

Attached: faggots.jpg (345x613, 26K)

its self... get it right

Will do

Trips get

oh okay when her face is covered she's pretty good looking

Aiight aiight. But dick could be tucked. You DID mention proof of vegene

its a dude, keep up

there is definitely no dick tucked there I can tell by the pixels

be patient user, it will get easier. Do not be a low hanging truit.

that is most definitelly not a dude. No trap exists that has that figure

you already fucked a dude. Why not go full blown gay and have a fucking great time?

you are an asshole - op

that's just common advice to give but that doesn't mean its correct. How did we "both" dodge bullets? She's all around better off with me. She has real problems right now. She can't afford to pay for her medication, her food, housing... her health both mental and physical disable her to the point where she has trouble finding work...

I basically broke up with a handicapped person because taking care of her was too much work.

But honestly I have to say, would any parent want their kid to have down syndome?

Honestly, I think this question comes down to pragmatics.

I am a pragmatic person. Maybe I'm an asshole, but I'm not giving my whole life up to take care of some sick person

Looks like y'all don't understand a ruse intended to get a better picture of the pussy.

yeah man you gotta look at the hips to shoulder ratio.

Her shoulders are smaller than her hips. Definitely female

Or at least a really good trap

no trap THAT good exists

by all means prove me wrong

>no tits
>man hands
>posture with legs squeezed together as tight as possible
>cheekbones you could cut glass with

bros, that's a dude.

show us vag... its like someone telling you they saw bid foot, rather the seeing it.

You're new here, aren't you?

assholes. I'm greaving her and there a bunch of useless pricks.

See Sup Forums, you're just life everyone else. A lot better in theory. Sure we all talk about how "oh Sup Forums you're where I can be myself and talk" and it's like fuck no you can't, you just fall into a different perogative. Now, ,instead of not being able to say fuck, now you can't say things like "I have a girlfriend" or "racism is wrong"

I don't think hormone therapy affects hip bones bruh. Think about it, our growth plates go away after a certain age. I can understand it sending more fat to the boob but how are hormones going to change your face structure? It can't, it never can, that's why trans people get face surgery.

Yeah no, no guy could have those proportions

>also, she let me hypnofuck her, pic related

Attached: 1498240889326.gif (549x372, 443K)