Will he be the voice of a generation?

Will he be the voice of a generation?

fuck ya

No Slump God has that taken care of.

looks like a soyboy

No because he sucks shit

He's got a terrible voice, so probably

Will He?

definitely.. its really cool being able to watch someone's career evolve from the beginning. I think hes great now, I cant wait to see what comes next

This is basically just that lofi hip hop shit but without gifs of anime girls studying

no because he is literal garbage

No because my digits confirm that he's next lmao

literally who

i fucking hate that memerap is more popular than actual rap now ugh, not giving you a you and saging

yeah but its literally not even close

>not rap

>76361567
? isnt this the pink guy retard that made a rap album recently

who is this? this looks like the type of guy who will grief your minecraft server

yes but literally not a rap album

oh how mu has fallen

He became such a pretentious fag holy shit
His lyrics are about as deep as the chainsmoker's

This board is fucking shit.

His music is generic shit, he only has a following because of filthy frank

No, his music is weird al tier but less creative.

Yes please

t. soyboy

god no

lol

Gross

he's not even the voice of his mom :^-)

88rising is doing a great job at marketing. lets be honest his music is nothing special. his career is only a career because 1. he gained a fan base with comedy 2. 88rising is pushing him immensely with the short videos & all the interviews on shows that are big right now. otherwise he would be a soundcloud artist among a million other soundcloud artists. im happy for him, he gets to do what he loves as a living.

honestly i dont find his music that good, i see why he made a direction change for his career, but i just wish he sang some better shit

Your digits a shit

its more like regress

Voice maybe but not in music

I hope joji will become the next lil peep

ew no

rare reasnable post on mu. it's true but you are basically describing how the music industry works. all artists get big because of mediapay and a label pushing them onto people. like kanye immediately comes to mind because he made his struggle so public and how he had to beg his label to let him rap instead of just producing. he knew that he would be dead in the water without label backing.

think about how rare even surprise underground hits are, they happen like less than 10 times a year and there are millions of people posting their music online. and those artist have to cling onto labels then to actually be able to have a decent shot at having a long loasting career.

i think his music is bland, boring and frankly uninspiring recycled meme beats but i wish him all the best nonetheless, he seems like a cool guy.