Rate my dinner, Sup Forums

Rate my dinner, Sup Forums

>Orange Chicken, Beijing Beef, and double Chow Mein

Attached: IMG_20180215_162903.jpg (768x1024, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/doimAhr8DxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Beijing Beef
this one is my current fav

>no vegies
>low fibres
>unactivated fortune cookies
eat better, twink

Panda Express - The least shittiest Chinese food available

Also, DOUBLE Chow Mein? How the fuck do you get that? Ordered a 2nd chow mein as a side dish?

Attached: 1444066340757.jpg (696x431, 107K)

Who eats Chinese food to be healthy?

>Rate my dinner
carB+

> Not getting double Orange Chicken

You deserve to die

youtu.be/doimAhr8DxE

Where's the sweetfire chicken and honey walnut shrimp?

it’s okay 6/10

Attached: 5184CBA2-E033-4718-AD51-9C5C39F731F4.jpg (3264x2448, 1.71M)

String bean chicken, broccoli beef, and the honey walnut shrimp are also good alternatives.

This is very depressing.

The one near me piles the servings on your plate - fucking love that shit! Less than $10 for massive quantities of Chinese food! :9

>double chow mein
>about three noodles

1/10

im hungry so ill take it 6/10

If you're not eating healthy, you're doing it all wrong.

Protip:A lot of real Chinese food is actually healthy.

Yeah but you gotta know what the secret menu is or they won’t really care to make it for you.

Nah bro just tell them no fried rice and instead double chow mein, it won't cost extra

I must congratulate my cousins who emigrated to America to poison them with this kind of shit

Do you never cook for yourself OP?

I had that last night. I got orange chicken, broccoli beef and noodles

>chink fast food
I wish I had some pictures of the local Thai food saved just so I could brag.

>Protip:A lot of real Chinese food is actually healthy.

as a person that married into a chinese family and has had more "real" chinese food in the last 6 years than most white people will have in a lifetime, I can conclusively say that this is bullshit.

Chinese food is absolutely FILLED with fats, cholesterol and a fuck tonne of salt. Not to mention, their dietary staple is white rice which is a high glycemic starch

But, importantly, it's not filled with white sugar.

some is but I can tell your knowledge of nutrition is limited if you think "white sugar" is the worst thing for you.

Oh fucking get over yourselves!

EVERY. FUCKING. THING. is potentially going to kill us - as long as it is done in moderation, you can fucking enjoy it and still live

Attached: 1438975714290.jpg (173x188, 11K)

Of GRAS foods, simple carbohydrates are the most consistently toxic addition to the human body. Anything else is a meme that will be negated in 20-30 years when financial incentives change.

This user fucks. How you burn it is as, if not more, important than what.

>Of GRAS foods, simple carbohydrates are the most consistently toxic addition to the human body.

they only exacerbate problems. the most life threatening thing humans can consume are trans fats, saturated fats and salt. those 3 things in combination cause all heart attacks and strokes (that tobacco does not cause).

>Anything else is a meme that will be negated in 20-30 years when financial incentives change.

what the fuck are you getting at here? the gubment needs to feed you healthy food? you wont even be alive in 30 years with a high sodium/high fat diet.

Fuck Panda for not having Firecracker Chicken Breast this year. Instead we got that fucking Treasure Chicken bullshit with SAUSAGE in it. I fucking had sooo much anime queued up and planned for February to watch while chowing down on Firecracker Chicken and then Panda pulled that shit...
Other than that, I prefer half Kung Pao and half Orange Chicken. Usually with fried rice but sometimes with steamed veggies (if they're fresh enough when I walk in). Usually an eggroll too. And thank fucking god they took the fucking CORN back out of the fried rice...
Panda. I love it. It's my favorite. But they seem to do stupid shit HARD every few years.