Former member of elite CIA assassination unit. AMA. Part 2. Let's do this again...

Former member of elite CIA assassination unit. AMA. Part 2. Let's do this again. You have two or three hours until I go to bed.

Attached: hit.webm (720x480, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S5MqwuIMnhc
youtube.com/watch?v=5mZXmniGKNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do I become an elite assassin ???

Kek was dead and this put a smile on my dead face

I would suggest applying to the CIA as a first step. Actually having attributes they are looking for would be a plus. This is, in my experience, something you are recruited for rather than something you seek out. However, in absence of that, applying won't hurt. It won't help, but it won't hurt.

You should see the high quality and full length webm, but 2 mb limits and obsolete webm formats...

Highest value target?

Where did hippies go?

Attached: 4132300601a48046326b444eb39f9ba5--white-fashion-hippies.jpg (500x667, 66K)

Do you like American Dad?

Where do hippies go when they die?

Are you a christian believer?
Trump or Hillary supporter?
Do you get special vacines?

Who's the biggest person you ever killed?

welcome back spook-user!

Whats your opinion on Donald?

Was Nixon aware of the original wiretapping before the second time they got caught?

presumably there must have been a pretty significant geographical shift after 9/11 but before that were you ops mostly in latin america or. . .?

does the NSA know I beat off to traps when I am extremely drunk?

Attached: OP.webm (608x1080, 840K)

what are they looking for on a resume?
studying commerce and not IR unfortunately

spook got spooked?

Nah, he just finished fapping and took the dragon dildo buttplug out his ass, now he's taking a shower.

al-Zarqawi. Abu Abbas. al-Ghafar. Long forgotten African warlords and Serbian generals.

Hell, hopefully.

No.

Anthrax, smallpox, and everything else in the world that you can imagine. I voted for Trump. No.

By biggest do you mean fattest or most important? If the latter, see above.

Checkem

Attached: 1516771948577.jpg (658x548, 169K)

Oh shit

Attached: laheyfruit.png (875x661, 583K)

Are aliens real?

No, but OP's faggotry is realer than real.

I voted for him but it's been disappointing even by my low expectations.

Panama, South America, Balkans, Africa, and the Philippines, and, always, MENA before 2001. After 2001, almost exclusively MENA.

I believe Nixon knew about everything that happened but I don't know that for certain.

Yes.

I don't know what they are looking for now. My unit was disbanded in 2010 so it will be a different situation. College graduate, language skills, and certain desirable personality traits can't hurt.

It takes time to type up answers.

youtu.be/S5MqwuIMnhc

Yeah but even I don't remember doing it most of the time. How the fuck do they know?

Also, what's your favorite drink?

I heard laying low is good for getting away with things after having fucked up.

Any insight on this?

>Also, what's your favorite drink?

Obviously semen.

I don't know.

They probably don't actually know but if the NSA cared about you then they would know about it. I don't drink. Cherry Coke, otherwise.

What's your opinion of the Bolton hire?

It usually works. People don't have particularly long attention spans, so, unless you do something truly heinous, if you stay off their radar then the urgency will fade and they will eventually focus on something else.

Avg salary?

How has all of this affected you psychologically? Were you cut out for it ahead of time or where you molded to it through intensive training etc.?
Do you feel. . .'ok' now?
It sounds like a pretty rough trade. Thanks for your service Sup Forumsro.

Know anyone who's a part of the NON elite cia assassination unit?

How to stay alive and free on close calls.

Attached: 1521693005921.png (320x272, 160K)

There are good aspects and bad aspects to the Bolton hire. He will align with Trump's America First mindset in many ways but he's a little too muscular in terms of foreign policy for my tastes and there will be friction there. McMaster was better in that role than he was given credit for being. He cooperated with a lot of our operations in 2005 and was friendly towards our units when a lot of military generals were not.

We were paid on the standard GS scale was back then. $55,000 to $110,000 plus COLA, if I remember correctly.

Yes. This is known as "the rest of SAD".

We underwent extensive mental conditioning procedures that were, supposedly, developed as part of MKULTRA, MKDELTA, and the other associated programs and these were, supposedly, voluntary procedures. They induced something equivalent to PTSD, except it impacted every single memory you had, but I believe they effective in numbing the effects of combat stress as I never had any problems associated with that. I have little patience with people and avoid them, I tend to live in the present and the future rather than the past to avoid remembering things, and I have trouble with interpersonal relationships because I am "distant". I don't know how much of this is a legacy of that and how much is my natural personality.

I wish you well sir.

Sad stands for?

Special Activities Division.

In your experience how do you survive the zombie apocalypse?

Interested in the ancient ww2 martial arts techniques.

Why did you go into that line of work?

What did you learn that gave you an advantage in several aspects of life?

They most certainly did not do that for us. I did 68W with the Army about a decade ago and I still think about some of the civvie children we had to patch up. Left my head a little fucked up.

Can't begin to imagine what wetwork can do to you.

Who am I?

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-210341_1.jpg (1078x1044, 197K)

What division you work for?

Why are you a fag?

you on a pension now? if so, what do you do with the rest of your time?

I have no personal experience with zombie apocalypses, but I would try to find a fortified community with sufficient resources to hold off the horde.

I was recruited out of college via the P-connection. The idea, as it was explained to me, was to find engineers, lawyers, bankers, and teach them how to shoot people, set explosives, pick locks, etc., rather than find people who already knew how to do that and only that. I'm not sure what personal characteristics they were looking for but there were definite trends among us.

Palm strikes to the chin in every possible situation. Clap one hand over the mouth from behind and stab in the kidney which will induce shock and he won't cry out. That doesn't work, by the way. We were taught an old form of point shooting. Square your body and extend your arm rigidly in line with your hip. That does work, by the way.

Soft skills, primarily, although I did break into my own house when I locked my keys inside once. How to function on little sleep for long periods of time, how to fill in the blanks when we weren't told everything, how to make a plan and successfully execute it on fragmentary information and on short notice, general awareness and reading peoples' intentions from their behavior and body language, and always initiate contact with grenades or command detonated explosives. Well, that last one hasn't been particularly useful in a few years.

Does torture make Gina Haspel's pussy wet?

Opinion on Waco and other shit about heavily armed police?

we wanna do the same, we were told of the 39th in florida. but we are freelancers. We admire your works of art.

The CIA is literally the devil, how do you feel knowing you worked for the devil you piece of shit Illuminati cock sucking nigger fuck?

I have no problems directly related to anything that happened during operations. My problems all fall under the category of general personality defects.

Our group was composed of three subunits within SAD. I was with the one nicknamed Las Golondrinas.

I don't know but the subject of the picture needs to shave the prison pussy.

Born that way, I guess.

I work in an office dotting i's and crossing t's, and, every once in a while, some random asshole comes in and blows shit at me. I do qualify for a pension.

Op, are there inside jobs involving assassinating members of our own country?

I think you are the dog that played Cujo. Your human looks like he takes good care of you.

Answer is always the same
Doubting this authenticity, now...

panama. you killed Torrijos with a walkman bomb in his shit plane, you faggots

Attached: 1336216998669.gif (200x150, 457K)

G knows how to get things done. Love her.

Law enforcement fucked up at Waco. Big time.

The CIA was cast out of heaven by God and reigns over hell? It sounds like I got a shitty assignment.

Did you ever meet Freeway ricky ross

I only know of one operation on US soil.

You think I'm falling back on my cover story as we were trained to do under interrogation?

No. I set IR beacons for the Rangers and then prowled around doing recon for the Marines and looking for Noriega, but the Marines found him first.

Why did you fuckers have ti shoot JFK, HE WAS GOING TO ABOLISH U FUCKING SATANISTS U FUCKKKKKKER NOW LOOK AT THE WORLD NOW U FUCK ITS FILLED WITH JEWS HOW CAN U WORK FOR THEM

Do you feel that operations are going to become more risky as the USA's dominant position in the world loses desirability and credibility abroad?

No.

I never got a straight answer on that. I obviously wasn't involved but I knew a man who was.

Covert operations are always inherently risky. That has little to do with the USA's standing in the world. It will become more difficult to recruit assets for traditional HUMINT if our ideological position erodes further.

Kill me fam

No, the answer to that question is always the same. It's a way for operators to actually identify other operators.
I think you are making this up.

Do they really lock people up for hot loli babes?

Did the CIA invent and distribute crack to poor areas?

Does the CIA own an ED209?

99.9% sure this is a LARP but I'm bored.

Assange has said the material released so far on the CIA is

Apparently it's not from my era since I have no clue what you are talking about. I'm the equivalent of an oldfag, though. I did start under Reagan and have been out for nearly ten years.

The CIA doesn't. I can't speak for law enforcement.

Not to my knowledge.

I'm not familiar with anything with that designation.

Anything that reveals sources and methods is the worst case scenario. The best case scenario is that it's a bunch of stuff that people "knew" about but had no proof.

ARE THERE ALIENS OUT THERE? ARE WE ALONE IN THE UNIVERSE? AND IF WE'RE NOT, WHO ARE THEY?

youtube.com/watch?v=5mZXmniGKNA

You are so full of shit, get the fuck out of here and do something real with your life. You'll stop wanting to make this crap up and feel good about yourself.

Do you know this guy?

Attached: 1adac3c54e2212dedc789b18029a170b.jpg (532x767, 195K)

Can you see me out your window?
A little higher.
Let this be a warning about posing as a CIA agent.
Also stop eating cereal for dinner.

How much longer until the collapse of US Empire? Who/what are the top contenders to fill the vacuum left behind?

I have no knowledge about this subject.

No, not personally. Like everyone else I've heard of him.

If you are looking in my window, then tell me how big my dick is in inches.

I don't know. It seems unavoidable given that politicians don't have the will to do the things that need to be done for fiscal soundness, etc. I'd imagine the decline would look similar to what happened to the Soviet Union and the world order would devolve into a group of regional powers. China, Russia, India, the US, Brazil. Who knows, though.

what is the most mind blowing thing you learned while working there?
don't say
>shooting someone in the head

>I voted for Trump.

Attached: senor_chang.gif (285x235, 954K)

How about instead of telling you what size your penis is I tell you that there’s no need staying up looking for your cat tonight, she won’t be coming back

I don't own a cat

The most soul crushing was the realization that most of the desk staff at CIA are every bit as incompetent, scheming, and worthless as any other government employee in the DC area. They are literally no more competent or capable than your average DMV employee. The most horrifying was learning the full extent of NSA surveillance capability. There are some weird things in the CIA archives. There are reports on mind control, remote viewing, and regime change plans from the 1950s and 1960s. In 1984, shortly after the Terminator movie came out, the CIA commissioned a study to characterize Russian research into cybernetic technology.

Hillary is far more of a bitch than you could ever imagine.

Not anymore

My cat is sleeping right next to my head. If you have the neighbors cat, you can keep the filthy creature.

Also, this wasn't me.

How can the US reverse the damage to its international standing? The silverback is hogging all the food, shoving the females and babies around, not leading the troupe, and soon some younger male's gonna come in and pick up the slack.

That is far above my pay grade. Somehow becoming a (relative...) beacon for hope, freedom, and human rights as we once were and not the grotesque spectacle that the west has become would help.

I am former KGB and can confirm story
We knew of him and several others
He speaks mostly truth

We’ll see whose cat it is, after a few days of time with some James and Bruce style interrogation I’m sure she’ll tell us what we want to hear

Thanks, Ivan. Now, can you get on with hacking those emails and SMS that the FBI is withholding?

I hear from reliable sources that cats hate water.

Who would win, a CIA team or a guy in a mask following a plan ?

Reliable? So not CIA

Post some shit that you feel Americans should know about.

Attached: 1521790595169.jpg (800x1202, 189K)

Pearl Harbour was an inside job, 9/11 was not