Personality Judgement game!

Personality Judgement game!

>post age, sex, hobbies, fav album/artist, fav movie, sexuality, political views, and others will guess your appearance

I'll start us off

>18
>Male
>Working out, socializing, a game here and there, playing guitar, exploring
>Phantogram, Radiohead, Daryl Hall & John Oates, Foster The People, Tame Impala, Arcade Fire and Franz Ferdinand all tied
>Drive
>Completely straight, traps are gay
>Don't know

Attached: Head.png (200x252, 2K)

>23
>Jewish
>Grubbing shekels
>Whatever is the most commercially successful
>See above
>Oy vey
>Money

I see I see

>21
>Male
>Underoath - Define the Great Line
>Stepbrothers
>Tf is a sexuality? Fags are gay.
>Voted for Trump

Stepbrothers is awesome, not enough info though

bump

ur gay probably

>19
>m
>internet
>ummmmmmm drake
>ummmmmmmmmm black swan
>bi
>idk

>25
>M
>weight lifting, hiking, vidya, eating
>varies by genre
>shawshank or man on fire
>ill put my dick in chicks and dudes but i wont have one inside me
>im in the middle though i vote conservative

Lifting and hiking, mah man!
Shawshank is alright
I'm guessing outdoorsy type, somewhat long hair dirty blonde with a toned face

I ain't gay, gay

Might as well give it a try

>21
>male
>Playing Video games, video editing, pot
>Don't have one. Just listen to music.
>Barnyard
>Straight
>Neutral I guess

Attached: 27541066_202803243632273_4984565665729124073_n.jpg (370x397, 25K)

>23
>Male
>Dungeons and Dragons, Reading, Crossdressing, Studying History, Listening to Music, CSGO
>Aphex Twin, Beethoven, Bjork, Boards of Canada, Can, Kraftwerk, Oval, Philip Glass Steve Reich
>2001 A Space Odyssey/ A Clockwork Orange (Can't Decide)
>Bisexual; Preference of Men
>Ethnic Nationalist

Scene kid or Native
Average

I've been called average my whole life

Attached: 27336472_292877527902291_4777821848252356054_n.jpg (335x354, 18K)

Valve absolutely ruined TF2. All time favourite game has been left out on the streets. You got good taste though, I'll give you that. Always wanted to get into D&D. Didn't notice crossdressing before

Decent 7/10 5.5 Inch Dick White French Ancestry?
Probably Ugly and a bad taste in movies Curly Haired and overall boring irl
Mixed race black hair 5' 10"
Probably owns a truck
Small group of friends longer. Under achiever

>18
>male
>guitar, bass, skateboarding, snowboarding
>Eufori by Apati
>Prozac Nation
>straight
>nationalist

Just been told I'm an 8.8, apparently I am very attractive. 8.25 inch dick, 6'4" and I am white, slav though. It'd be pretty nice having French ancestry though

>21
>Male
>Vidya, movies, music, drawing, hiking, swimming, basketball, tennis, travelling
>Ghost: Meloria, Disturbed: indestructible, Nirvana: In Utero, radiohead: EVERYTHING, Billy Joel: An Innocent Man, etc
>Pulp Fiction
>???

>22
>male
>vidya, guitar
>dark side of the moon
>love actually
>straight
>mostly liberal with some conservative views

>8.25 inch
lmao

Hey man accurate is accurate

>29
>M
>Ruminating, reading, studying philosophy and psychology, crystal meth, hardcore gay gangbangs
>John Frusciante, AJJ, Pat The Bunny
>Requiem for a Dream
>Pretty much gay, but I'll fuck chicks even though I have no attraction to their features
>Anarchist, Antinatalist, psychological egoist, Universalist, Perennialist

bump

Are you going to make this thread every hour, you fucking faggot? It's not an interesting thread, it's fucking gay

M
Tramping, vidya, running, waterpolo, fossil/rock collecting, gym
Ultravox
Titan AE
Gay
Centre right

>21/m
>Philosophy, DJing Parties, Listening to Others Vent
>Duster, Aesop Rock, Giles Corey, Especially Pygmy Lush
>A.I. Artificial Intelligence
>Straight
>None

Attached: 1510028631227.jpg (320x458, 36K)

>20
>M
>vidya (not as much recently) hanging out with friends/gf, college, working out, singing, music, weed
>hobo johnson
>arrival, interstellar, shit like that but also comedies
>straight
>neutral

Is everyone just gonna post their own and not deduce anyone else's?

A few of us fams did it before, playa. It's these ones that aren't contributing

Obviously

>38
>lots
>mindfulness
>tubular bells by mike oldfield [fallout 4]
>flight of the navigator
>fuckboi with a wife for 20 years
>politics is illogical

Attached: 9D175341-48F1-4328-A521-DC1EAA21CA40.gif (260x146, 1.51M)

>post age,
sex,
XY
hobbies,
Living
fav album/artist
Not yours
, fav movie,
Always let her pick
sexuality,
XX
political views
-

>18
>Male
>Reading books (philosophy, economics, and literature classics), listening to podcasts and music, vidya, watching sports and talking about sports (basketball, baseball, and F1)
>The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Tears for Fears, J.S. Bach, Antonin Dvorak, Oliver Tank, Beck
>Casablanca
>100% straight. I've had hands, been on a couple dates, had a girlfriend (kinda but not really), never kissed or did the sex
>Used to be your standard Christian constitutional conservative, now I'm more of a Classical liberal. I like open discussions and ideas, but I hold personally conservative views.

you sound legit, probably tall, long curly hair, kinda jew-y/mormon-y but we'd get along :)
blonde, skinny/toned, big smile
honestly not sure, long hair? twinkish?
philosophy and psych? i fuck with you, faggot. got glasses, average height, short hipstery haircut?

Short hair, biggish nose but not Jew nose. Kinda ugly but halfway average looking. Skinny arms though.

What's cookin', good lookin'

Ginger

Blonde hair, white, can't tell if you're skinny (think scrawny) or lean (think soccer body). General faggot in high school, chilled out since then.

Actually good key m8

Beardyman crossed with Eminem and cartman.

who're you?

i'm
used to be blonde, more brownish hair now, more lean but i have broad shoulders, wasn't too bad in high school since i dropped out in 10th grade and NEETed it up but thanks man

Attached: ADCFA91A-BF34-4CA2-A0CB-03C2979DE6FC.jpg (421x448, 63K)

You sound cool, I'd fuck with you. You're kinda a faggot though. You've got real short hair, ugly patchy facial hair, and a heavier than average frame. You're not fat, you're just a slightly bigger guy than most guys are.

this is a fucked up description in general but nah, can't grow a beard for shit. got a five o'clock shadow at best most times.

I'm OP

We need more people, yo

Sex: Male
Hobbies: Drawing (not doodling or weeb shit, I can do those, but prefer other things)
Fav album/artist: Don't have one, I listen to whatever I think sounds nice. Maybe Freddie Mercury.
Sexuality: Straight
Political view: There's no right answer, as naïve as it may sound- I just decide to keep political shit at a distance.

honestly you seem legit, hall & oates, tame impala, drive, i fuck with you. hard to guess though. I saw the other posts but if I hadn't I'd say literal ryan gosling without a beard, maybe a little taller/lankier, slightly different hair

>33
>Male
>Hunting, Fishing, Dungeons and dragons, Gaming, Carpentry, 4x4ing, Warhammer 40k, Cooking, Bowery, Wood Carving
>Nirvana - Nevermind
>Martyrs
>Straight
>True Liberal/Center Left Libertarian

Thanks g, means a lot. I don't have a beard and do have his sort of charm and mystery judging on what people think of me as interesting despite me being somewhat introverted. I'm 6'4" and pretty fit so taller and lankier for sure, definitely slightly different hair

Quiet Canadian Glasses or Contacts
Did some form of art classes in high school (Infp)
You have a good relationship with your father
Id like you debate philosophy with you but you probably come across as pretentious to most
Athletic, quit sports in high school
Just started browsing Sup Forums
Not opinionated on most things chill and go with the flow. You enjoy being the center of attention
Pessimist/Athiest. Overweight
A liar, but not a very good one
You said fuck college
You have anxiety issues
You got kids that you play d&d with

6'2" here. Being this height sucks for working out because I always feel like I look tall and lanky. How do 6'2" get big?

this is me.
I don't have kids.

>anxiety issues
*slow clap* brightest bulb on the tree, aren't you?

Attached: 1520842028986.jpg (900x900, 57K)

I'm
you're spot on. ENFP.

I'm "you said fuck college" guy. Half true, I stopped giving a shit about school several years ago. But watching my friends get accepted to good schools makes me feel like a piece of shit. I'm a high school senior. Some of the kids that got accepted to top universities in the state (UGA, Georgia Tech) are actually fucking retarded. I don't mean to be a pretentious faggot, but they're actually retarded. They've been taking Advanced Placement and Honors classes like I have, and they are just so god damn stupid and generally ignorant.

I got accepted to community college, so I think I'll do online school and actually try hard so I can transfer somewhere. My dream is to go to law school, but I've been too much of a fuckwad to have good grades or be responsible about anything.

>33
>Male
>Martial arts, high powered rocketry, tabletop RPGs, and vidya
>Changes pretty regularly. I mostly listen to modern rock. Linkin Park, Three Doors Down, The Offspring, Rise Against, Shinedown, and Three Days Grace are all some stuff I enjoy.
>The Fifth Element
>Straight
>Slightly left of center

>23
>Male
>Working, than working some more. and then do some off off the books work when I get home. and I drink...when I can.
>don't really listen to music besides the crap the radio pukes out. but i have a CD in my car the i like- "do wrong right" by the devil makes three.
> I like to fuck foreigners.- and preferably up the ass.
>i'm anti- immigration

>

I'm picturing something like this

Attached: 416841.jpg (925x1140, 522K)

Attached: IMG_8023.png (700x629, 532K)

This you?

Attached: ap_16285023668308.jpg (1200x627, 238K)

Calisthenics and dieting. Even me being as fit as I am I still look skinny. Shit's tough, yo. Haven't figured it out

Not even close.
I have a beard, but that's about it.
6'2", 220lbs
Often told I'm intimidating, and people are shocked when I sit down at a table with my dice bag. I bring venison jerky for everyone to game night though, so it's all good.
Also don't have the grubby hair or bad skin.
I also would never wear cargo pants/shorts, ever, or that gay hipster wool sweater.
Wouldn't wear a toque like that either.
so, you're pretty far off.

>forgot to add ¨. i'm not american.
but if i was. yeah...i can see that.
"BRING BACK FOCILE FUEL JOBS"

>26
>genderqueer demiboy on tuesdays bigender foxkin on fridays and agendered genderflux most other days
>smashing the patriarchy, writing my ancap antifa radfem blog
>feminist podcasts played over a baseline
>The Breakfast Club
>aromantic demisexual
>ancap, antifa, radfem, marxist

rev up those gas chambers, bois

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

Jerky and you think you're intimidating. Fuck off hipster

I think you need to look up the definition of hipster...
Sorry i don't fit into some preconceived little box for you I guess?
I guess you don't like grown men who like being constructive/self sufficient AND have "nerdy" hobbies?

>35
>gardening, cycling, camping, furniture making, reading, writing.
>classical, debussy, chopin, mozart
>straight, married
>2001 a space odyssey
>Don't vote, no interest in politics. If politics in any way affect your life, you are doing something wrong.

someone's an angry manlet....

Nice try but you can't avoid it
Tits or GTFO

how jovial thou art.

>19
>m
>collecting medieval coins,watching anime,learning European history
>8 mile
>dead pool
>straight
>liberal

DELET THIS

>25
>M
>Vidya, listening to music, YouTube, Yugioh
>Pink Floyd, Iron Maiden, Motoi Sakuraba/Yuka Kitamura, Shoji Meguro, Elvis, Johnny Cash
>E.T.
>Straight
>Try not to get too involved

Choice is yours though you'll get attention and you'll help make me cum if you do. Only person preventing or letting this happen is you

M
Skateboarding
Ministry/Acid Bath/Otep/Soulfly
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
I'm a dude so I'm like a dog.
Libertarian

Long hair? check
Twinkish? Lemme check urban dictionary; little or no body hair, feelsbadman