>but Golden State dad dickers are

really makes you think

>tiny little bosh in the background

>Tfw it's 2011

B-b-but they're ruining the game by exposing lebeta :(

>2013
>brady only has 3 rings

God damn those were good times

Wade at that point was playing on borrowed Knees and Bosh is like Love now. Golden State has the best Point Guard, best Power Forward, second best Small Forward (best scorer in the league) and a very good Shooting Guard (best defensive guard in the league)

>costanza.jpg
>Rangers 1 strike away again
>Before 2012 Olympics/Euro brought forth posters and mods who didn't respect the culture

At least we have the memories

I miss Heel LeBron

why does he wear the mask

How is that something bad? They did it within the rules, they should be praised

Lebron missed that one kek

Nice meme.

>2013
>freshman in college, in seattle
>living in dorm, watching the hawks games with all the bros
>Seattle wins the owl
>building shaking from the cheering
10/10 would do it again

Say what you want, but this team was so fun. The rise of Paul George. Roy Hibbert was actually good. Lance was quite possibly the most entertaining player in the league. David West was still good. They were the perfect team to tear down LeBron. Then it all came apart.

why does this matter when they got all that, with exception of KD, through the draft?

You say this shit like lebron would have turned away KD had he decided to go play for cleveland instead of GS, stop being so retarded

because it's boring as fuck. the only way they can lose is by injury.

Still within the rules. If you don't like it, do it better. Maybe LeBron should cut his pay a bit if he wants to win. He won't though, so he better get used to it

I didn't say there was wrong with anything from either of them. I just meant that LeBron's heat was nowhere near as good

you sound like a faggot

>tfw that was considered a super team
how times have changed

>I want to change the way sports are played solely for my own entertainment
Maybe sports aren't for you

you mean the way basketball has been played for decades until this season? kys faggot

So teams aren't full of egos now and people are doing the smart thing is bad?

one team being so good there's no chance they lose except ny injury. this has literally never been the case in the history of basketball until this season.

Yes, and this is because the players on said team realise that they can build a legacy together. Barkley, Malone and Stockton are great players, but whether you like it or not GSW guys are two games away from surpassing their legacies

you think a top 3 player joining a 73 win team is good? gotcha you're retarded commence with the kys faggot part.

Don't forget the Vancouver riots.

Roy Hibbert should just be on the Eric Andre show as a comedic character

Define "good" in this context. If you think "good" is equal to "entertaining" then it's not good, but that's not the point

Nobody is gonna respect Durant's rings and rightfully so

Nobody on Sup Forums will. Every outside will though. People said the same about LeBron and the Heat. Then they lost to the Mavs and everybody moved on from the superteam hate.

it completely ruined parity in the nba. that is definitively not good. there's not even two competitive teams. in the nba there have always been at least 4 contenders. this is retarded. anyone who likes this deserves to be made fun of by planet earth for the rest of their miserable existence.

I'm not saying I like it, or that anybody in the world should, but again that's not the point of sports. The point of sports it for the participants who don't break the rules to compete to see who is best. Entertainment is a byproduct that some people have from watching the best compete, not the goal.

And I as a fan of basketball can express that it's boring as fuck because there's no actual competition taking place. Rules have nothing to do with it, cucko.

So you're saying we should change the sport just to make it more entertaining?

Without entertainment value, nobody would watch the sport, and in turn there would be no money and nobody would play it.

I'm saying it's boring watching one team be stupidly better that the rest. Never in the HISTORY of basketball has it been like this. Why is this so hard for you to understand? I don't give a flying fuck what they do. I do not respect a team winning in the absence of competition. Period.

I've watched Basketball for 20 years, I know what you're talking about and I also know you're wrong. The Celtics won 8 titles in a row. Sports aren't constantly entertaining, it's ever fluctuating because sometimes teams don't get crippled by the communist rules. The Lakers in early 2000's were boring as fuck and at least this GSW has fast offence rather than just "pass to Shaq in the post or let Kobe brick another one". In time the natural course will run it's place and this dynasty will fall
And the player's know that, like Durant said "If you don't like it, don't watch it."

>what are the 60's celtics
And the 80's Lakers won 5 and 90's Bulls won 6. The super dominant team has been a big part of the >HISTORY of basketball since forever

There's a difference between being dominant and being head and shoulders above the next best team and blowing them out by 20. This is the first time the latter has ever happened in the nba

Winning lots of chips doesn't mean other teams weren't contenders. The only thing that will stop Warrigirls from winning is injury. There are no teams competitive with them. This is definitively a new circumstance, unlike ever before.
Again with this shit. Winning titles repeatedly does not prove a lack of competition. ffs you're retarded.

>Winning titles repeatedly does not prove a lack of competition
Winning a title is the ultimate show of talent. GSW had a bigger overall margin of victory than Cleveland did last year, does that mean they were the more dominant team?

This warriors team choked 3-1 last year and Durant is a known choker (see last year). This series is far from over don't get ahead of yourself

I miss 2011 more

>mfw Mods were Gods that day

Nobody believes the Cavs have any chance of winning. Never in HISTORY have we seen a 73 win team have a top 3 player added to it. These are circumstances which dictate one team is, unlike any other in the history of the nba, without competition. When those teams won repeat titles back in the 60's, it was not a foregon conclusion they would win.

Tell me, who is ever going to compete with the Warriors? There is nobody and it's not even close.

Yes now take that team that was up 3-1, put them in the same situation and they're up 3-0 and sweeping. Easily predictable, just like we're seeing right now. Everybody called it before the season even began. Warriors with Durant is over. No point in watching. Only thing that will change that is injury. Dumb as fuck dude.

>Who is ever going to compete with the Warriors?
You want me to predict the future? Nobody though Boston in the 60s would go down. Nobody thought Magic and Kareem would go down. Nobody thought Jordan and Pippen would go down. Nobody thought Shaq and Kobe would go down. Nobody thought the Big 3 would go down. People always say "this has never happened before!!!" and eventually it's always the same outcome

>This is your brain on divegrass

>Good players should be forced to rot on shit teams because I say so

Are you fucking retarded dude? Nobody thought Wilt could compete, really? Nobody thought Bird could compete, really? And not only could they but there were several other legit contenders. There are none, I repeat, ZERO teams in any meaningful contention with them Warrigirls. They are by themselves without competition and it's boring as fuck to watch.

Again, people always act like this. What if LeBron joins the Spurs? What if Durant or Curry decide that they don't want to play with each other any more? Don't act like things are set in stone

WAAAAAHHH, I HATE THESE MILLENNIAL SUPER TEAMS

I'm talking about this season retarded faggot since it's the one I have to suffer through right now with shit gobblers like you. And yes, the Warrshits have started a cancerous trend. And you celebrate the fact any team competing will need 4 superstars to do so when competition was already thin enough as it is?

You sound really dumb and childish. I;m embarrassed for you tbqh

me too user, me too

Did I say I celebrate it? All I did was point out the fact that sports and entertainment are not a direct correlation and that if you don't like just don't watch it

t. cuckiors fan

If I don't like it I'll say as much and that's what I'm doing. Why the fuck are you trying to narrate me? Fuck outta here retard.

Nah, I just hate whiny little bitches, that's all. Keep throwing your tantrums though, it's entertaining to see somebody lose their shit over a team dominating like GS. I hated them until I heard you babies crying about it being "unfair". Man up, you faggot

Enjoy patting yourself on the back while being a frontrunning faggot

>built through the draft
>FA didn't even exist then
>lost to the Lakers every other year
>"superteam"

Kill yourself you underaged little fuck.

>If you don't like it, don't watch it
Durant is an edgy fucking retard I'd like to see him so tough if people stopped watching and he'll be paid 5 bucks a game he should be kissing the fans asses they're the ones who pay him millions for him to dribble a ball.

Bird and Mchale were both drafted, won their chips and spent their entire careers in Boston. Something that is becoming more and more unheard of in today's ring chasing shitfest.

>the Warriors do the same thing minus KD
>Not like every player stayed in 1 place their whole career
>GSW literally has 1 title

But keep getting mad because LeBron is getting his ass whipped it gets funnier every time

He most likely meant "Protest with your views, not Twitter" instead of "Stop hurting my feefees."

This, it's a shame what the team became, they came so close to eliminating the Heat on multiple occasions. I liked their attitudes too, like they were scrappy underdogs and they knew it so they put that extra effort and ruthlessness and "fuck you" into it

They weren't even the best team of their own era. Lakers had more talent overall.

And even though they're forgotten, the 83 sixers were probably the closest thing that happened compared to the current Warriors.

How did they go from being so good to getting smacked by the spurs?

They were never THAT good, all they had was the big 3 and a bunch of washed up old guys

i still remember that Dirk Rock sticky