ITT: Characters men will never understand

ITT: Characters men will never understand

Do we need this fucking thread again? Seriously?
She's a whore but it's ok cause daddy touched her. We get it.

Selfish bitch does selfish things: the character

whore
aids

fuck you again

>Do we need this fucking thread again? Seriously?
Sup Forums has been this way since I've visited, which was 2009. People post the same threads over and over and over again.

>people say she didn't get with him because she felt like she was taking advantage of him
>she only does it after she fucks every chad, gets aids, and has a child that's not his

Sorry mate, i'm a grill and i don't undrstand her either beyond the fact that she's a self-hating and distructive bitch

Don't you get it? She did all because she loved Forrest. This is actually why men like you will never understand her. Sometimes I wonder how Neanderthals like you can even type.

-.-# typical male.

This was my first kino.

It's the woman behind the man that is more important, but she doesn't get the recognition. Forest Gump was a American hero and did alot of amazing things but he never would have done any of it if it wasn't for Jenny.

>yeah but she never went to war or put herself in harms way!!!!

No, and that's why she punished herself. That's why she did the drugs and contemplated suicide many times. She couldn't bear what she was doing to Forest, even though he was a hero, she was endangering him.

As a teen I literally wrote fanfiction where my self-insert girl helped Boromir take the one ring, and he became like a Sephiroth half-angel half-demon edgelord who became the new king of mordor but was actually a good guy.

Lol.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE SHE DIDN'T WANT TO DATE AND MARRY THE LITERAL AUTIST

do you have a link? i want to read this shit

What's to understand?

0/10 bait.

Is there such a thing as a self-aware woman? I mean really.

>i'm a grill

good shit

GOD NO. I even deleted my Fan Fiction.net account because I was so embarrassed

All I remember was my character was a dark-elf who was raised by urukai (yes, I know this is impossible now lol) and she hated Sauron who was like a father to her, but was abusive (shocker!!!).
God it was so FUCKING bad

No. It's the one thing that separates men from women.

London?

>i'm a grill

topkek, sounds hilarious in the worst way

Not a Muslim, sorry
I'm glad I destroyed it but at the same time I wish I still had it. Boromir in his leather trenchcoat armor killing Sauron and my character weeping and telling him to spare him because OF COURSE even though he was literally the devil and also her abusive father...all life is sacred in the eyes of the Goddess!!!!

great character in a great movie

try this one next

Who is this semen demon?

are you illiterate And stupid?

Umm, who's the cute guy in your pic?

What's Forrest Gump's email password?

1forrest1

I'm so fucking glad Trump is going to make the stupid fucking cuck meme/wife's son meme/BLM meme illegal. So fucking sick of this meme ruining everything. Black people are like 1% of the nation

Boromir was the best character in LOTR. Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli could take a lesson from him in how not to be a dull, boring shit for the next two movies.

She may have actual feelings for Forrest but she doesn't want to be romantically involved with him because in her mind he's retarded and that would be abuse which obviously is the last thing she'd want to do to him. Have people even watched the film? Smh.

almost

forrest is pure,
jenny is damaged

that is the perspective

identity of this semon demon?!