Does Modafinil increase heart rate and blood pressure at dosage 50 mg? Is it safe to take it in long term?

Does Modafinil increase heart rate and blood pressure at dosage 50 mg? Is it safe to take it in long term?

Attached: 321.jpg (1200x640, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/
youtu.be/r-S1B4_LqHg
drugs-forum.com/threads/lejunks-cocaine-purification-technique-acetone-wash.27089/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Bump 2

Bump 3

Bump 4

Last bump

Its only safe if u take it anally

50 mg is small

Just like I was expecting, you god damn right!

Although it was limited, I have some experience with taking 200mg in the morning irregularly for work performance.

I didn't notice an increase of heart rate, the wakefulness effects weren't jittery like when you have too much caffeine but by fuck if you need to do any kind of logical thinking or troubleshooting don't even bother. Your mind processes way too fast and gets side tracked reaaaally easily.

I dont want to die faster, because of high heart rate. Do you think 100 mg is more optimal?

user -
I have been taking afinil on a daily basis for almost two years now; have not experienced any cardiovascular changes. No “limitless” bullshit as well. It has been helping me keeping a normal sleep cycle though. AMA if you wish.

Does it enhance your cognitive performance? Some people say that it is the best nootropic so far. How much do you take?

Lately I have been taking 2x150 mg armodafinils a day. (Started with a lower dose of plain modafinil, single pill, that would be 200 mg each.)
[Be back shortly.]

Okay, I am back.
I have an IQ around 160 (not bragging, but I find this cardinal regarding the assessment of the given substance); I have not found any cognitive benefits, BUT I had fought the normal cyrcadian rythm since my teens, and afinils appear to be the only solution to that problem. I also fly a lot, it gets me through the jetlag faster than usual.
What else? I have not been finding any tolerance level increase. Appears to be safe. Also handing out to my closest friends, they seem to enjoy all the “legendary” benefits I do not.

Are you on modafinil right now? Can you say your heart rate on modafinil and without?

Yes, I am. Having been low on supplies, lately I have been taking a single 150 mg pill a day, but I may or may not be doing some South American alcaloids tonight. Regardless, my heart rate has been steady in general if no other subtance is taken into consideration.
May I inquire about your apparent fixation regarding to afinils and heart rate?

I want to take some, but I am not sure, if it is healty or not for my heart. I have a low pulse (70 BPM) when I am calm and too high (130 - 150 BPM) when I am exersising. Do you think 50 mg is good dosage to start with? I just dont want to risk after Adderall addiction.

>70bpm
>low pulse

That's a slightly high resting heart rate, but in no way something to be concerned about.
and to figure your max heart rate, you minus your age from 220.
SO if you're under 50, 170 is a perfectly fine excising heart rate.
Where the fuck are you getting your information from?

I have a heart condition that will eventually require me to get a pacemaker, I have a resting heart rate of 30-40 bpms. I can assure you, 70bpms is completely fine.
Are you self diagnosing based on information you made up?

You watch rick&morty?

He - - is right.
Get a variety pack from Duckdose, and see for yourself if this is the thing for you. Read the information leaflet of Nuvigil and whatnot.

No. Why?

Hi there

New to drugs?

---How to not Sup Forums retarded---

Sup Forums is a terrible place to ask for drug advice. Why? The opinions on Sup Forums are generally subjective, uneducated and ill-informed. If you’re a newfag to drugs you won’t be able to tell fact from fiction.

Drugs ARE dangerous, incredibly FUN, but dangerous... Here’s some facts: There is no drug on planet Earth without negative side effects. Anything you buy on the street is usually a gamble. Millions of people have died taking drugs and so could you, you’re not special. Every drug can be done safely.

Drugs are awesome, so educate yourself so you can enjoy them to the fullest.

For future drug inquiries try:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/

ALL the information you need will be there.

Or don’t follow my advice... I couldn’t give a fuck if you’re alive or dead tbh… but you probably do.

Attached: 34.9.jpg (500x375, 57K)

Pfah. Disregard the copypasta-fagit.

Why?

Frankly - not because he is not right. But the low effort he apparently is willing to put in even to disrupt a conversation merits no response in my opinion.
You do as you wish though.

50mg is a faggot dosage, real men use 200 and up

In my experience higher dosage not necesserily result in better results. YMMV.

What if I told I wrote that pasta?

What if I told your need for conversation with another through a screen is not as important as the health of this kid taking drugs?

What if I told you nobody gives a shit about your opinion?

What if I told you if you wanted to start a conversation there are plenty of other topics? And it is you who is disrupting the conversation?

ive been planning to buy modafinil, i believe i have ADD but the doctors in my country and retardedly strict with prescriptions for it. but it worries me that it says it can cause high blood pressure since i already have it. it might be bad to use :/
100mg is a normal dose but most seem to use 200mg, 50mg is too weak of a dose i think and shouldnt be a problem

I thought that 150 BPM is too high when exersising.

1. Be blessed, Sup Forumsrother.
2. You act like he’s about to shoot heroin up his testicles, Laughable.
3. This is a truly democratic forum in the spirit of the First Amendment.
4A. I merely responded.
4B. I did not find you elevating the level of the conversation. I might have been wrong. Please point my mistake out.
Thank you.

It's not recreational dumbass.
fuck off.

It's totally recreational you dumb cunt

2. No I don't, it's a pasta to cover all bases. It's good info.
4B. Well I'm willing to converse aren't I?
lol dude whats your doc?

>SO.O He is behind of it??

Attached: bpt31wv754aw2543868000000.jpg (488x561, 27K)

Allow me to quote myself: “not because he is not right”.
Also yes. You are the epithet of the helpful partner in a conversation. Do you feel better? Outstanding.
What’s my what the fok is this question about?

Well it's just if you wanted to start a convo you could have said anything instead of disregard this useful pasta for noobs

What's your drug of choice? (doc)

I like lsd and benzos these days but I've done a lot of shit. Best feeling was pure coke, like being the reincarnation of jesus in the body of a t-rex with a 4 foot errection. Best trip was some being on some dissociative and walking round Toronto, felt like the whole world was melting. Best hallucination was on weed (I'm one of those fgts) jacking off, my dick became a rocket ship I was pumping for launch, while cartoon scientists and robots danced in perfect circles around my dick. Most beautiful thing was seeing the stars after eating way too many mushrooms. u?

Attached: 28.3.jpg (640x480, 24K)

Retard, fuck off

what's wrong buddy? Somebody hurt your feelings?

1. I might have been a bit heavy-handed. My apologies.
2. Anything uppers. Lately coke, less cut the better. Apart from ‘shrooms I never had any experience with hallucinogens. Had a shitton of weed in my youth (when it was legal, go figure), but I don’t have enough time left here to waste stoned anymore.

See, we don’t have to bicker.

Life's real tuff innit?

Attached: 33.4.jpg (660x660, 63K)

lol. You done meth? That's on my todo list but for later in life. You know you can do an acetone wash on the coke to get it much much purer?

youtu.be/r-S1B4_LqHg

The last minute of this video lowers my blood pressure

Yes, street and USP as well. I get way too pricky.
What do you mean by “acetone wash?

.2g is best

drugs-forum.com/threads/lejunks-cocaine-purification-technique-acetone-wash.27089/

What does it feel like, the first time you did it?

Bro, I was drunk as fuck. I literally thought I was offered coke. (That was tha street thing. USP is nothing fun, let me tell you.) Then a long, spiked period, like a puppy dog, licking everything. Like being shitfaced, but willing to run around. And in the end it was just plain old me willing to pick a fight with everyone.
I don’t like salts at all.

Frankly, three things I keep avoiding are H, salts and hallucinogens. H for the obvious reasons, I would like to see my grandkids growing up, salts would make me go into an unreasonable fisty-cuffs (no will to go to prison for this shit; but if my recro is cut with it, then hey, whatevs), and hallucinogens have never been my cup of tea.
Also thank you for ze link.

Bumpity. I look forward to have my antagonistic Sup Forumsro back.

bump

Attached: 23.1.jpg (1024x768, 69K)

Sorry got busy.

Hahaha

No problem man

Have a good day man