I made a 7/10 lesbian fall in love with me, how do I tell her I feel like a girl stuck in a guy's body?

I made a 7/10 lesbian fall in love with me, how do I tell her I feel like a girl stuck in a guy's body?

pic unrelated, 6+ months clean

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (1254x653, 1.71M)

gratz on the six months, but the hardest part is maintaining it like that over the years. 4 years clean here and still have to fight the urge sometimes and already got way too close too loosing it..

just start chipping. u can probably do it forever. probably.

tried chipping, unfortunately it's all or nothing. Seeing as how ridiculously expensive and uncertain the scene has gotten, I parted ways from it and am doing okay drinking to excess once or twice a month

Just go down on her a lot. Make her cum with your mouth then your fingers. But don't fuck her or ask/ refuse to be jerked or sucked yourself. Do this for a few months. Listen and encourage but don't speak.

I'm ten years clean and wanna go back. But I always bought through friends. Tell me how to meet a dealer

OP here, that is honestly my favorite thing. I could go down on a girl (or guy) for hours

try to find some friends who do it. then ask them where they get it from.

it's really complex so read through this again and let me know if you have any questions.

Chipping was nothing for me, same here.
started jogging and actually managed to stop smoking and even drinking. Fucking turned straight-edge wtf.

Don't

have any other expensive hobbies? I almost want to save the 20k+ a year i was spending but my wallet always ends up burning a hole in my pants

All of my friends do coke but treat heroin like it makes you a Martian if you've even tried it. Its fucking weird and annoying

invest. 7% compounded interest on 20k a year, with 20k added yearly is $138,465.22 in 5 years.

Expensive? nah not really. I turned into a *do it yourself* guy and built my own little workshop at my place and try to build shit for myself (right now im building a modern Cat tree)

invest in what?

There is a board for this: Sup Forums is just a bunch of teenagers and roleplaying neckbeards.
Reconsider your decision though, Being a man is kind of a bitter existance, just saying.

Attached: 546385472542.jpg (450x466, 52K)

stocks and bonds? a solid index fund if you couldn't care less.

Right now would be a great time to invest considering all the tariff's going on. People always sell on the news = selling on emotion = lower prices for stocks. Sure, I went down 10% in 2 days on pretty good performing stocks from 2017-2018, but in the long run that 10% dip could end up going up way more.

Amazon in particular went up 40% from last year up until the last couple of days.

congrats on the clean time. keep it going!

>drinking to excess once or twice a month
after about 7 years off H, I turned into a full blown alcoholic :(

feels bad man

any short term fluctuations are effectively meaningless. i'm not talking about trading, i'm talking about investing. buy stocks, hang on to them, sell them in 10 years, or whatever.

She might take it okay, being a lesbian and all. Research the medical aspect and tell her you hace dysphoria.
If you have dysphoria, get on HRT it will help
T. trans person.

People who do a lot of heroin are very different from people who do a lot of coke. I think it's more a cultural war of diffrent factions.