Bargirl thread

Bargirl thread

Attached: 1521868871436.jpg (720x480, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t4rI2LZQGhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to lick those armpits

>you can for 2,500p

Just a sniff of the meat pit.

WTF is a bargirl, just a girl that works at a bar?

Attached: WhatCanISayImAwesome.jpg (1108x1477, 159K)

Attached: UWishUWereThisKewl.jpg (1108x1477, 152K)

It's a word people made up because they can't handle using the word prostitute.

Attached: CoolestKidInSkool.jpg (1477x1108, 111K)

Attached: PussyMaster.jpg (552x414, 32K)

Attached: UJelly.jpg (1477x1108, 175K)

>cross tattoo
kek

Attached: LadyOrLadyboyWhoCares.jpg (1477x1108, 127K)

Attached: ThugLyfe.jpg (1108x1477, 103K)

Attached: 1521769787932.jpg (640x800, 190K)

Doing it wrong fam..

Attached: 1521699918024.jpg (1024x768, 343K)

Attached: 1521690161113.png (500x756, 709K)

A lot of the women work in the bars as dancers. That's why they are called bargirls, not because this guy thinks it's a made up word. He's never been there if he makes comments like that.

Ladyboys.

xvideo: asian street meat

youtu.be/t4rI2LZQGhc

Bar..Bie?

Dancers are called dancers.

Bargirl is a synonym for prostitute.

>muh cope

Idk.

They look like women but just really old. Work hardened or something. Maybe that's part of the appeal..

God damn it I want to go down to HK in Tijuana. I'm not sure on the logistics of it. I'd have to go by myself from L.A.

>train to San Diego
>SD trolley to San Ysidro
>cross the border
>then what?

Should I try to day-trip into Tijuana, fuck a girl, then come back and stay overnight in SD?

Many of the girls work in bars as dancers. That's why they are called bargirls. If they work on the street they are called street hookers. Doesn't sound like the guy in the first reply has ever been there or he would know this.

More ladyboys.

Been to Thailand many times. They are definitely Ladyboys.

Maybe.

I don't think sapphire hires ladyboys. Maybe they do.

Fucking dogs in any case.

dead thread tonight

Attached: 1518862545951.jpg (1000x1005, 50K)

two on the left not lady bois

One on the right
there is a really good chance she is not a Lady boi given the bar shes working at.

But i would still do a cup check.

Attached: 1515251419329.jpg (612x816, 49K)

both of them arent lady bois

I can tell you that for sure.

You have obviously never been to thailand.

Attached: 1512075825498.png (747x1351, 1.75M)

you have never been to Thailand.
Those girls arent Ladyboys. Stay Virgin.

wrong terms your a fool to listen to him.

Attached: 4 - QPq4wU6.jpg (960x1254, 244K)

No offense. But stop posting these threads here.
All youre going to do is introduce a new breed of fag into the area. We dont need neckbeards and autisitc faggots as well as Korean and Chinese Assholes.

They will get into trouble and ruin things even more for us.

Attached: 1521746828578.jpg (960x641, 92K)

I've been to Thailand more than 10 times. After you visit a few times, you can tell most of the Ladyboys easy. These are definitely Ladyboys.

I think you'll be ok. Pattaya is pretty dead these days.

And tell me how you would say this in the Thai language. You have never been there. Anyone who speaks English and has actually been there calls them bargirls.

The Thais would call them lady working at night or lady working for or looking for something to eat. I won't bother to post it in thai because you most likely don't read Thai. Most sex tourists only know a few words even to speak, it's pretty pathetic.

I have actually been there many times and speak, read and write Thai fairly well. Not that that matters.
You're probably one of those faggots that gets upset when someone calls a bargirl a whore. I was simply trying to trigger one of you fags with my post. Seems to have worked tbh.

is there a guide to the sex scene in thailand ?

1. go to bar
2. wait for chicks(guys) to approach
3. pay ugly thai with nice body money
4. fug

technically that image is a thai bargirls worst nightmare, especially if there is a gang of them which there always is

the indian natives smell and treat the girls like shit and haggle with the girls. They are cheap and except to have a gangbang whilst only paying the same if it were one on one

some bars have banned indians, they get one drink and share it between 3 of them

problem is i am a westernised indian and i hear that indians have the worst reputation, on par with chinese mainlanders and are even below nigerians and arabs

is there anything i can do to let the girls know i am not like those freshies from india ?

how westernised? you know not to shit in the street right?

Don't shit in the street.

my parents born and raised in england, as was i

That's a very evasive response street shitter.

Literally have no idea why you’d stick you dick in these chicks. I went to Thailand for a work trip, and the Thai dude we were working with told us he’d get us all girls. He brought my boss into a corner and told him not to worry, for him only he’d be given a clean girl.

lel our family are sikh from punjab so we aren't the street shitting types

you are thinking of the dailt underclass

so.....you learned to poo in the loo?

of course

Idk why anyone would want a clean girl.

The risk is part of the fun. Barebacking 3rd world whores wouldn't be much fun if you knew she didn't have HIV.

but you still stink like a monkey dont you?

yes i am fat and sweat a lot so to combat this i shower twice daily making sure to scrub hard and then use gold bond powders on ass crack and underarms then top it all of with fresh clothes and anti persipant and cologne

lmao what the fuck

You'll still be able to find many whores desperate enough to have sex with you even if you do smell like a curry houses shitter pajeet.

>a curry houses shitter pajeet.
i don't smell if i use proper hygiene which i do

i may have to up the amount of showers i have in thailand, i am really sweaty in a humid country

Attached: 1521880366338.jpg (666x1017, 114K)

You don't speak or write Thai. You're just a neckbeard faggot who has never been there.

True

Its covering something with his hands...

Another Indian here, I have been to Thailand many times for work and never had any issues with girls when it came to my nationality, it was easy and obviously as they are there to provide these services.

My advice would be to not act like a kid and keep bargaining (bargaining - typical Indian mindset). Get then a couple of drinks and get into it slowly.

I shit in the loo as I come for a upper caste family. I even use toilet paper and nothing hands as most of the people here.

i just get iphone shit. i dont get it

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.