I'm a Eurofag and I have no idea what the fuck is going on with Trump

I'm a Eurofag and I have no idea what the fuck is going on with Trump.

Give me a quick rundown of what he just signed and why people are going crazy about it.

Attached: unnamed.png (384x384, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCC3L8QaxqEGUiBC252GHy3w
strawpoll.me/15349577/r
youtu.be/r-S1B4_LqHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He just signed a bill to make faggots like you illegal.

The thing he just signed is over two thousand pages long mang, a quick rundown might be difficult.

www.infowars.com
youtube.com/channel/UCC3L8QaxqEGUiBC252GHy3w
You will never need to ask what's going on again. Inb4 shills.

Attached: 8754545454.jpg (299x350, 28K)

It's called an omnibus package, it stands for "a gigantic pile of shit." it's the federal budget for the next few months. Aaaand it spends a lot of money on a lot of shitty stuff...

He signed a bill making internet sites liable for some types of illegal activities undertaken after users post adverts on theses sites. Particularly focussed on being anti-prostitution and human-trafficking hence Craigslist removes its personal/hook-up adverts incase it gets prosecuted for allowing prostitution.

It basically states that everybody must suck a creamy log of shit out of Andy sixx's asshole

Yeah. Now that we've allowed this, more is coming. The interwebz will be totally different in 5 more years.

I'm calling it:
You'll have a "profile" page where people can add you as a friend(not facebook, but something like it). There will be a job site. A movie site, no videos, just movies/tv shows that you have to buy.

The interwebz will be controlled. The only things you'll be able to use are government approved.

Did you type that with your mouth open?

RIP Sup Forums
finally the death of /soc/ fags

Trump was supposed to be more antiwar than Hill bitch but he hired John "I jerk off to the thought of another worse Iraq War" Bolton as his advisor.

Eurofag as well, what I understand from our press is that we should be seriously upset cause he actually did it the madman, he put higher taxes on imported products for basically every other nation except Canada and mexico (lol) and mostly on China because "our industries".
That will hurt American market because prices for basically everything will be higher, our market cause everyone sells a lot to USA and I don't think that you can solve the addiction for cheaper manufacturing this way

Yea it slidds down my fucking throat

For a rich guy, Trump can't into economy.

Third post best post.

>SO.O He is behind of it??

Attached: bne8e7h9diy82544176000000.jpg (820x567, 42K)

>infowars reader not knowing how to embed youtube links

Attached: 1509609077367.jpg (494x372, 32K)

>>SO.O He is behind of it??
Typical Musk poster.

Attached: 1519805440988.jpg (348x511, 62K)

Jajaja amerifats getting cucked by trump

relax fellas, the master is at work.

Attached: DZAR6IuUQAAAlfk.jpg (902x1200, 334K)

>implying I ever did support him

Attached: trump_29541592.jpg (480x625, 26K)

do you anons still support Trump?
strawpoll.me/15349577/r

Attached: 1516465053201.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

English is clearly not your strong point. This makes no sense at all. Are you Trump?

Dirty spic lolol

He's not even accepting the presidential wage.

>lying
He got reporters to do their job for once
>cheating
??? care to present some evidence?
>bullying
Jeb can't take banter.
>not qualified
You mean "not corrupted by the political class"?

There are quite a few aspects to it. Some deal with trade desputes others Internet regulation. Mostly though it in concerned with the preservation of logging. Ministers have been for years aware of the accute shortage of Logs produced by Andy Sixx. Federal funding it being diverted to ensure Andy can be permanently housed in a Taco Bell and fed three heartly meals their per day plus snacks. There will be a direct pipeline from a special golden toilet used only by him to a new packing and processing facility. The President is confident in being able to double or even tripple Log production rates, increase Log related jobs and Make Logs Great again.

Hes an eccentric reality tv star with no experience whatsoever in politics and we made him the president. What were we thinking? Sure, Shillary was a corrupt piece of shit and Sanders had unrealistic plans but Trump was just an absolute moron.

Trump is not exactly a smart guy. Building a wall around Mexico and banning Muslims from entering the country won't solve our problems, they're too complex to have a simple answer.

>insult insult coparrison to other candidates insult insult
>won't solve our problems, they're too complex to have a simple answer.
What's your plan, nigger?

youtu.be/r-S1B4_LqHg

Last minute for euro fag

He will also be provided with and required to wash down all those taco 12 packs with large tall boys of Milwaukee's best ice, the worlds grossest beer. To ensure the log is of excellent quality

Attached: IMG_0610.png (900x900, 371K)

Nuke ourselves and start from scratch

Attached: images (22).jpg (473x311, 17K)

Well, as a man not in favor of being nuked, I am obligated to vote for Trump and tell you to fuck off.

Yay!!!

He often golfs with the President.

Attached: sketch-1521785448449.png (1080x1620, 1001K)

It's not a youtubve link, but a channel.

Checked

Trump was most likely blackmailed to run for pres.

He never wanted to actually win.

Won electoral college vote cause racists.

Is a criminal so the investigations on him and the campaign run deep. Watever the Russians have on him, it's way worse than a pee pee tape. Prolly money laundering and other shit like that, maybe a video of him on a racist rant against Obama or something, idk but watever it is is worse than just infedelity or sexual deviancy

Attached: 1521712665853.jpg (700x842, 70K)

No shit comrade

If only Hillary had won (ie been given the win she actually had & wan't cheated.)

Basicly: eat the shit like a log or chunky bits with corn in it?

She was simply too smart to win. The electoral college that has been existing for many years was cheating! IMPEACH OBAMA! FUCK REALITY AND IMPEACH DRUMPFY!

Attached: 857785.jpg (640x640, 57K)

She lost. Rules were clear before the contest started, she failed to accrue the necessary electoral votes. Yes, it's a bullshit system but crying about it after the fact just makes you look like a fag.

The real question is; will the democrats actually put up someone electable in 2020 or another arrogant, unrelatable shill? Stay tuned.

He didn't do shit to be rich.. He was already born in a wealthy family

>He's not even accepting the presidential wage.
If he says so.
We are however paying for the transportation, the necessary bill of goods for a Presidential entourage, the secret service, etc etc. And all the money his is spending is going back into his businesses.

hownu.ru

Attached: yah.jpg (350x268, 26K)