This triggers the white boy

>this triggers the white boy
>$1 billion in one month!

Attached: Black-Panther-Movie-Special-cover.jpg (560x768, 152K)

Produced by white people - who have actually made most of the money.

How's that feel, stupid niggers?

all black film

>diverse

/thread

Gorilla warfare

black people show that a black film can make a lot of money for white executives...

black people have made themselves a commodity...

new age of whites selling black people begins...

>siding with jews

Goddamn these wypipo are mad

check the credits, einstein.

idiot.

The first film from the new Star Wars trilogy sold $1 billion in merchandise before the film even hit theaters.

Because they included a black storm trooper :^)

nigger

Made up numbers. Also fuck Hollywood. Fuck nigger propaganda jew movies.

... was an alright film... next?

EBT

Why would it trigger me ? I love marvel i want their movies to do well. Bigger chance of more movies etc.

hahahhaha you fucking idiot

tbh, this was the worst marvel movie ever.

> ME BLACK SOOO POWERFULL

yeah, so powerfull that you need to make a power sign in the FUCKING MOVIE

HAHAHAHAHA, oh slave, you so funny

Ill watch it once it's on Netflix

Black people are racially aware almost from birth, but White people on average dont think about race in their daily lives. And this is our problem. We need to and have to.

Say you were to witness a dog being beat by a man. You are almost surely going to feel very sorry for that dog. But then say you were to witness a dog biting a man. You will most likely not feel the same pity you felt for the dog for the man. Why? Because dogs are lower than men.

This same analogy applies to black and White relations. Even today, blacks are subconsciously viewed by White people are lower beings. They are held to a lower standard in general. This is why they are able to get away with things like obnoxious behavior in public. Because it is expected of them.

>Owned by Disney
>Scripts written by a White man
>Part of the Marvel Universe - also made by a White man

Pure-kek.

>implying this is the first ever film with a black lead

Why is this such a big fucking deal?

>being this triggered
also, go back to plebbit

Money doesn’t mean shit considering post-2009 movie numbers are inflated.

>movie about blacks produced by jews

Attached: 1520193759676.png (289x280, 79K)

This can't be more true. When you hear about black violence, you think "oh that isn't surprising. That's expected" but when it's white violence it's "wow, they must have mental issues or racially motivated because white people don't do that stuff"

Who gets triggered by this movie?

It was a Marvel movie. It delivered exactly what I expected, decent action that I didn't need to think about much. I'd rank it in the top 10 of my favorite Marvel movies probably, but that's about it.

>he watched a nigger movie

Attached: 1505612523637.jpg (612x612, 54K)

The character espousing the extremist progressive / blm talking points was the bad guy, so I can't really complain about it having an agenda too much.

It was entertaining, the plot pacing was bad though.

No need to be triggered, don't give a fuck what color the actors are, because race doesn't mean shit, just the quality of acting.

If you're white and you watched Black Panther, kill yourself

Attached: image.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

Someone needed to set up a fried chicken stand outside the theaters, they would have made trillions.

>$1 billion in one month!
prove it. prove that it's not a bullshit attempt to force this piece of shit into the mainstream everyday.
>most lucrative marvel movie
topkek

Attached: 1511658686809.jpg (280x373, 23K)

Nah just pirate it with moviebox and skip through to the interesting parts and end & wait for the avengers & new spiderman movie to come out so i can pay for those instead.

>white

Attached: (((white))).jpg (594x479, 98K)

>2018 White people fantasy = Having super powers and being part of a super hero team

>2018 Black people fantasy = having educated peers and a functional municipality.

I think Im good op. Keep setting that bar high though.

Attached: 1521518587515.jpg (175x217, 11K)

>stein

Couldn't care less that it made so much. If it keeps the monkeys from rioting and throwing their shit. Then im all for it. Everyone needs a little break from reality every now and then. Even niggers.

So the white people fantasy is dumb escapist anime shit while the black people fantasy is a sensible and achievable role model? Who are you shilling for here?

Black people should do that type of stuff naturally, like ever other race with half a fucking brain stem you fucking dingus, how fucking thick can you be???

Why are they all black? Does it take place in Africa or something?

If you think white people "naturally" have educated peers and a functional municipality then I have news for you.

Op is a fuck tard, there not all black, hell there owned by disney & the main villain is white (suprise)

Actors are black that’s it. It’s a modern day minstrel show and the people who profit the most are whites

/thread

Attached: 1519008658243.jpg (569x570, 37K)

Pretty much

Attached: image.jpg (480x480, 23K)

lol niggers

Made more money than entire Africa

$1 billion in cinema ticket sales. Just imagine what that money could do in the right hands

and when the movie is over theyre still niggers

FREE WATCHES HOW CAN BE REAL BUY NOW SO HE WAS BEHIND IT BUY WATCHES

between abortion and black on black murder, the niggers will kill thmeselves.
just keep supplying them with ammo

Basically this. Black people are being sold the notion that there's more to black panther than getting their money.

>And this is our problem. We need to and have to.
I've got better stuff to do than to think about my fucking skin colour, so no. If you're not spending time for education and books, you're just a trash human being, just like all the niggers blaming whitey for their problems.

Also, I expect the same standards from everyone. Your problem is being too cucked to demand such a thing from minorities.

Mexifag here, does black people really take pride from this movie? Is the photo with niggers standing up fist up real?

>2018 Black people fantasy = having educated peers and a functional municipality.
As if, black people call those who want to be educated coons and uncle toms. After the abolition of slavery and segregation, they are the only ones left guilty for their own demise.

>Produced by white people - who have actually made most of the money.

Kek

>looks like shit
>contrived
>really awful CGI in final fight scene
Honestly par for the course for a post-ironman superhero movie but damn did they really drop the ball on the writing and effects. I was actually interested in the society and protagonist until it turned out it was just a bunch of savages with shiny toys and the MC was a self insert.

Looking forward to the sequel flopping hard.

Attached: 1418211941455.png (400x612, 109K)

Star Wars: The Force Awakens did it in 12 days
Jurassic world in 13 days
Furious 7 in 17 days
The fate of the Furious in 19
The Last Jedi in 19
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 2 in 19
The Avengers in 19
Iron Man 3 in 22
Age of Ultron in 25
Captain America Civil War in 24
Then finally Black Panther in 26

The nigger movie isnt even the fastest Marvel film to have Black Panther in it to reach 1 billion. And there are 13 movies ahead of it as highest grossing films before inflation, a shit ton more if you adjust box office take for inflation

It's honestly mindblowing that some fragile snowflakes are up in arms over this lmao muh white genocide

It brings diversity to industry with mostly white people, yes. But all black isn't diverse in itself, but as you know, that's not what people were talking about in the first place.

pic related

Attached: che-racist-quote.jpg (860x481, 37K)

This was early in his life, he later on renounced that shit IIRC

>POSTING IN TROLL THREAD BECAUSE USE WOTE BOIZ PAID FOR ALL THW TICKETS

it was his real mind

later was always PR to his following apes

Right... Maybe he ar first was deceiving the white bois and later on could speak his mind. I mean, if you want to make it into a conspiracy, I guess that's equally possible.

europe is done
theyve lost it to islam

Today, being white and male are the two single greatest risk factors for suicide in the US.
In 2015, two Princeton economists found that the death rate among white, middle-aged men, rather than falling, like with most other groups, was instead rising. The mortality rate for working class white men, between the ages of 45 and 54 had been steadily rising since 1999.
According to suicide prevention expert, Dr. Christine Moutier, white, middle-aged men account for 70% of deaths from suicide each year. Nine-tenths of them are from a lower socioeconomic class....

I love it when chimps get all giddy when they finally get a small break. Poor niggers lol